[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Gold and Silver
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42
File: 1433369180130.jpg (60 KB, 450x565) Image search: [Google]
1433369180130.jpg
60 KB, 450x565
An even rarer colour combination in yuri.
Share your favourite gold x silver pairings.
>>
>>
File: 1431234581064.jpg (873 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1431234581064.jpg
873 KB, 1000x1000
>>
File: 1421083855494.png (853 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
1421083855494.png
853 KB, 1024x576
>>
File: too lewd for mortal eyes.jpg (51 KB, 453x201) Image search: [Google]
too lewd for mortal eyes.jpg
51 KB, 453x201
>>
File: o1_540.png (195 KB, 540x382) Image search: [Google]
o1_540.png
195 KB, 540x382
>>
File: 1441413257015.png (264 KB, 473x700) Image search: [Google]
1441413257015.png
264 KB, 473x700
>>
File: 411278571219057_n.jpg (65 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
411278571219057_n.jpg
65 KB, 960x720
>>
File: xo1_540.jpg (99 KB, 540x743) Image search: [Google]
xo1_540.jpg
99 KB, 540x743
>>
File: 131.jpg (292 KB, 600x840) Image search: [Google]
131.jpg
292 KB, 600x840
>>
Is copper girl allowed?
>>
>>1896171
I feel like a copper girl would be the magic baby of a gold/silver couple.
>>
>>1896237
Beautiful
>>
>>1896237
I refuse to believe that a child as a result of yuri is a downgrade from her parents.
>>
>>1896246
Copper is a very valuable material to be used in electronics. Additionally, copper can kill many harmful bacteria, that's why some water pipes are made of copper. Hospitals also sometimes have copper hand rails and door handles.

Gold can be used in electronics, but not for medical purposes if I'm not mistaken. Gold and Silver should be proud their daughter is so valuable in so many ways.
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>
>>1896444
What's the chocolate for?
>>
File: Laura x Charlotte2.jpg (43 KB, 513x720) Image search: [Google]
Laura x Charlotte2.jpg
43 KB, 513x720
Wish there was more of this.
This is a good ship.
>>
>>1896246
>>1896251
Combine your ideas. Gold and Silver mamas have a copper baby who is a STEM genius but has issues about being seen in public with her mamas because she is not glamorous like they are. But she is running her own business from home and holds a couple patents the is earning royalties from. Her moms are incredibly proud of her and want to show her off, but that runs into Coppers image problem about being a third tier beauty.
>>
>>1897635
Does Copper have freckles? Because she should have freckles. And glasses. It would be adorable.
>>
>>1897635
>>1897639

Someone please draw this.
>>
>>1897635
>>1897639
This is beautiful. But now... what girl do we ship Copper with?
>>
>>1897925
Platinum
>>
>>1897928
Platinum has nearly as many industrial applications as copper, yet is increasingly used as jewelry.
How would copper react to a girl that was as STEM as her but looked like her mamas? Would she fall in love or become even more self conscious.

Or you could have her fall for the butch titanium.
>>
>>1897944
I was thinking she's plagued with self-doubt about why she's attracted to Platinum and the fact that Platinum is out of Copper's league. Even if Copper might be the better of the two academically.
Meanwhile Platinum might have the beginning of an unrequited crush on Copper or some such because she's so smart but doesn't know how to approach her.

As for Titanium, maybe friends? Like that one friend who teases you relentlessly but has got your back all the time and maybe keeps trying to push Copper into interacting with Platinum more.
>>
>>1897944
>>1897951
Jesus fucking christ, /u/, I didn't expect to read about the wiring inside my house being lesbians when I woke up today.
>>
>>1897959
Were you disappointed?
>>
File: 1691.png (214 KB, 692x709) Image search: [Google]
1691.png
214 KB, 692x709
>>1897653
>>
>>1897928
>>1897944
>>1897951
Aha I love it, Platinum was my first thought too. That or maybe Cobalt, to carry on with the color-schemes thing for a red/blue ship. Or maybe they're just rivals?
>>
>>1897976
Yes!! Perfect.
>>
>>1897977
Hmm that's tough. I was liking Platinum because there could be a joke about how Copper is dating one of her moms but Cobalt could work with a RedxBlue, though that seems more like a rival thing to me. Friendly rivals that might get a little too serious but hmm. I'd say Cu x Pt over Cu x Co.
>>1897976
Wonderful Could you do Mommy Gold and Mama Silver, milfs and all?
>>
>>1897980
Could try. Don't draw older girls very often. Any particular features?
>>
Wouldn't it make more sense for the daughter of Gold and Silver to be Electrum rather than Copper?
>>
Thank you /u/. Now I have the spirit to start studying for next week's chemistry 101 exam.
>>
>>1897981
I'm feeling Gold is much more aristocratic compared to her wife, since I might've imagined that she's old money. So long hair, high cheekbones, bedroom eyes all the time. Kind of just a classic beauty aged well. Maybe a beauty mark somewhere, possibly under one of her eyes. I'd say kind of light gold hair/blondish while her actual irises are more in line with the color gold. Dresses more than suits, only jewelry she'd probably have on is a pair of earrings and her wedding ring. For more formal events she probably puts on a necklace to compliment the dress she chose.

Silver is trickier since it's so similar but I figure she'd look different enough to still be a beauty. Maybe short hair, has more of the look of a business woman or someone that became independent wealthy despite possibly being old money. Could probably get away with wearing a pair of frame-less reading glasses or something. Not real sure about the hair, though I suppose that's up to you. Actual silver hair or she went gray early meanwhile her eyes are closer to the actual colour like Gold's. Bodywise, similar to Gold in being a classical beauty just aged well. Maybe has a subtle scar some where. Would probably be fine in either a suit or a dress, though I'd like to imagine Silver feels much more confident in a suit/pantsuit despite probably wearing a dress when she married Gold. Most likely has a perpetual smirk or subtle grin similar to her wife's constant bedroom eyes.

If only that one anon who was listing off things about the metals was still up. She could probably help with painting a good picture of them.
>>
>>1897982
Strictly speaking yes, but Plato established the hierarchy of metals a couple thousand years ago.
Electrum also isn't a pure metallic mineral but an alloy of two others, and while that has its own romantic feel it doesn't fit in the Platonic dialogue.
>>
>>1897987
I was thinking that gold and silver would be glamorous and famous. Something like being actresses as their primary job. But Gold has the business sense and takes personal interest in managing her and Silvers careers and the family finances. Silver on the other hand is a romantic artist who spends her spare time writing music or books or scripts.

Both are instantly recognizable in public, and both generally like the attention.

Gold should have gold/blond hair and a eye color that looks well with it. Silver should have grey/white shiny hair. The problem I have with imagining Silver as a person is that I keep seeing Fumio from Girlfriend Beta, but Silver could never be that shy, she is too famous, personality would have to be more like Anistasia from Idolmaster Cinderella Girls.
>>
>>1897996
I suppose that makes sense. The reason why I kinda had them reversed occupationally was some feint notion about Silver being more common to everyone to some degree, throughout history, compared to Gold which was normally handled by upper echelons of society. Usually, hence the more business orientated Silver in mine. Either way

Sounds like a reasonable personality for both of them, I like it. However both of them being recognized could also just be from them being rich instead of being famous. Might not get as much attention as the famous do, but it could be the "right" kind of attention which they might appreciate more.

Ah that settles it, I'm gonna say that Silver should have grey hair because her hair "silvered" early when she was younger.
I unfortunately don't know who Fumio or Anistasia is so I can't really help there.
>>
I'm thinking Gold with long wavy hair, and Silver with shorter hair hanging in her eyes or partly across her face...
>>
>>1897999
Oh, Anastasia can be found in this thread >>1826124 and Fumio can be found in this thread >>1880512

I can see that having Silver as the new money and Gold as old money would work. Its just that its not the first thing I thought of when I read the first posts about Gold/Silver/Copper. My mind went straight to Plato's "Republic".

Historically gold and silver have swapped places as to their importance depending on how plentiful each metal was in a given area. In Anglo Saxon and early medieval England silver was the top metal (hence "pound sterling" and "sterling silver") because England had large silver mines in production but few or no gold mines. Tokugawa Japan on the other hand had active gold mines but no silver and had to get silver from trade, native Japanese silver coins were rarer than Spanish silver doleros made from Mexican and Peruvian silver.
So really Gold and Silver have each had their share of being "new money" and the thing everyone wanted to buy.
>>
File: 1691.png (820 KB, 1730x1003) Image search: [Google]
1691.png
820 KB, 1730x1003
>>
>>1898013
Interesting, so sounds like Mama Gold and Mummy Silver could be both old money and new money via business ventures/whatever their occupation is. I will have to hunt down this Republic since it sounds like a good read.
>>
>>1898018
This is gold.
>>
>>1897976
>>1897987
>>1898018

This just became my new favourite thread
>>
Copper and Platinum are out having lunch at a shopping mall (its not a date...its totally not a date)
Platinum says she has something cool to show Copper. Shows her images from a photo shoot of her, tells Copper she is going to be in a magazine.
The photos are beautiful but Copper is disturbed that her private life with her friend is now going to be ruined by outsiders like with her Mamas.
Titanium walks by and sees them.
Comes over to say hi. Copper greets her warmly. Starts thinking about how she will always have Ti for quiet friendly companionship.
Ti sees Platinum's phone and goes 'oh wow you did a photo shoot too' then whips out her own phone.
Photo of Ti in jeans T-shirt and leather jacket showing off a mens watch with titanium case and band.
Then one of Ti in short cut off jean shorts and a crop top over sports bra all wet washing a brushed titanium sports car wheel in a add for custom rims.
Copper weeps internally-will she ever be free of her friends and families media attention!
>>
>>1898018
CUUUTE!
>>
>>1898025
>Cu
>Te

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tellurium

Hm. No Ty, though.
>>
Or maybe have Copper have two girls fighting over her.
Tin and Zinc.
Cuz you know, bronze and brass.
>>
>>1898031
That is a good idea, but CuPt is too cute a pairing to pass on too. I've always associated tin with lead, though, not only because of solders and bullets but because they're the odd ones out from the planetary metals, and tin was even called "white lead" in antiquity.

They've also been used for a wide variety of completely unrelated purposes across time (lead for plumbing, radiation shielding and wine flavoring, tin for canning, tableware and superconductive alloys, both in electronics, bullets and pipe organs), so I guess the Pb/Sn couple would be a physicist (specializing in radioactivity, of course) and a gifted musician who are more down-to-earth compared to the noble metals but also happen to be surprisingly talented at various odd jobs? They could even take Copper to the shooting range or bring out the old church organ in the basement and teach her to play while her parents are away on a business meeting.
>>
>>1898081
This is going full harem. I like that.
>>
>>1897983
I'm with you, nee-chan.

>Being a welder-in-training
>start learning basic metallurgy notions yesterday
>now I can't wait for next friday

What about alloys?

FerriticxNon-ferritic forbidden love OTP.

Will the AISI be involved?
>>
>>1898018
Who's the birth mother?
>>
>>1898023
This is great! YES!
Please, Onee-sama, make MOAR!
>>
>>1898081
What about Iron? Who should Fe be with?
Carbon, perhaps due to making steel?
>>
So here's the real question: Would Platinum-koi be something of an airhead or ditz outside of her selected fields?
>>1898081
Sounds like Pb/Sn could be family friends to Au/Ag, making them similar to Aunts in relation with Copper.
>>1898023
Very nice
>>
>>1898081
I love the second to last idea of Pb and Sn taking Cu shooting.
We need more /u/k/.
>>
>>1898306
Silver maybe? I think Gold would like being a mother more than Silver depending on her personality but I could see both of them doing it.
>>
>>1898369
Carbon is a fucking harem queen. She won't be satisfied until there are at least 4 Hydrogen girls or the equivalent in her bed.
>>
>>1898369
>>1898687
Carbon is your typical skirt-chaser, going after Mn, Si, Cr, Ni, Mo, W and so on, but her heart belongs to Fe.

And P and S are the girls C played with (but always denies it) so they end up comforting each other.
>>
>>1898709
Poor P and S, so is Carbon an older woman or school aged?
>>
>>1898709
C and Fe would be older, I guess. Mid 30's? Like Au/Ag.
>>
>>1898715
>>1898709
Sounds like Carbon and Iron are amicable exes that might still love each other but one(C) is too much of a womanizer to realize she still has a chance at Iron.
Would that make Steel their bastard that Iron got knocked up with when they were younger?
>>
Important question though, Uranium and Neptunium are still OTP, right?
>>
>>1898729
A bastard that ended up picking minor traits from everyone of C's lovers over the years, if we want to keep it limited to one child. Otherwise there would have to be a child for every lover C's had, given the different types of steel.

Oh God. C's a stud. Even Ti fell in her clutches at some point.
>>
>>1898737
It could be that Fe got pregnant and then left after she gave birth or something leading to Steel being introduced to all of C's lovers and picking up the traits. Eventually coming back into C and Steel's life a decade or so later with some regret about leaving C and Steel.

Poor Titanium though is probably the one Carbon favors the most since she reminds her of Iron.
>>
>>1898736
Since you brough it up, I guess the U-Ra combo would be bros, with U stopping Ra before it gets too wild.

>>1898739
God dammit, Fe, you had it all. Now your wife's all tangled up with on-and-off relationships and your child resembles every single one of them one way or another.

Maybe, maybe not. The most favored ones are Cr, Ni and Mo because metallurgy.
>>
>>1898745
>Spoilers
Maybe so, but I'd like to imagine that Carbon or Iron might feel a little jealousy regarding AgAu's relationship since they seem so perfect. If they're friends that is.
Maybe Steel's took a liking to a hobby that can be attributed to the odd parent from each alloy.
>>
This must be one of the weirdest threads I've seen in a while.
>>
>>1898748
As long as the jelly's limited to relationships only. C/Fe are more influential than Au/Ag (dat industry usage).

>spoiler
It works, and goes perfectly with the idea that C's lovers are a constant in the child's life.
>>
>>1898755
Definitely relationship only. Something that C would probably complain about when drunk and she called Fe in the middle of the night to reminisce. Like "Fuck them(AgAu) and their perfect marriage, and their perfect house." that type of jelly.

Steel would probably be the jack-of-all trades daughter if there ever was one considering the alloys. Though it sounds like they, or at least Carbon, could be new money.

>>1898736
The otp is Usagi X Her Moon mom
>>
>>1898757
>C calling Fe in a drunken state
>moan about Au/Ag perfect little family
>Fe's crushed with guilt
>If only she stayed

>Steel as jack-of-all-trades
Yes.

>Them being new money
More like Fe, when she came back? Not that C&Steel had a rough life, C's kinda old money if you think about it. Ohhhhh, I got it now: C's old money and fell in love with Fe, who has history but no fortunes so she feels less. After giving birth she leaves, becomes new money and then gets back.
>>
>>1898762
>spoilers
Yeah that works and maybe Fe doesn't feel worthy, in their youth, and something involving Carbon's imaginary parents about not liking a poor suitor. Especially one their daughter's age, so she gets convinced to leave after giving birth to Steel but Fe promises herself and a drunken Carbon that she'll return as someone worthy of Carbon's love. Not realizing that she was already worthy

Steel though, I feel like she's should be younger than Copper though maybe she views Cu as an older sister. Depends on how friendly Carbon is with Gold/Silver. The age difference could also lend itself to Steel putting her foot in her mouth and revealing something to a ditzy Platinum or Titanium about Copper's crush.
>>
>>1898768
So Steel would be around 14-15. Cu around 18, 19?

Au/Ag, C/Fe in their late 30's, then.

>Carbon's parents
Those old fossils, meddling in their daughter's life even when they're already buried.

And I gotta go sleep now. Cheers.
>>
Chemistry lessons suddenly feel useful now.
>>
My favorite harem is 10KNO[sub]3[/sub] + 8(C[sub]7[/sub]H[sub]4[/sub]O) + 3S
>>
When Copper is jealous- she will literally turn green.
>>
>>1898878
Too many slutty O's in there.
O is a homewrecker, worse than C.
Literally corrosive to family bonds. Gold and Silver are immune to her though, which drives her crazy so she makes Copper a target.
>>
>>1898911
C mayor be a womanizer/filling the void of Fe's departure, but she's no homewrecker. Every lover she's had was single at the time and it was consensual. And they knew about Steel (bitches love hot single parents).

But O, O doesn't care. She'll steal your girl in your face one moment you're kissing her and BAM, O's already fingering her. Surprise, bitch, your girl will never be the same.
>>
>>1898916
*may. Damn autocorrect.
>>
>>1898917
I think O acts that way because she is secretly in love with hidrogen, but H doesn't care about her.
>>
>>1898936
Because H is in love with Nitrogen her twin sister.
>>
>>1898771
I was getting the feeling that Copper was more around the age of 22 or 23 with what she has going on for herself. Making Gold and Silver around mid forties. Which hints to them getting married and having Copper when they were in their twenties Steel sounds about right though and could make for a bit of fun if Iron had little Steel with Carbon when they were in their mid-twenties.

>>1898910
Now that may be the case, if she easily got jealous, but it's probably a more subtle thing like a light blush. When Platinum unintentionally hits on her in a ditzy moment or when she's called beautiful, Cu's blush is probably a shade of green. Or when she's in a self-deprecating mood about her physical beauty and gets all sad.

>>1898936
>>1898948
Sounds like H and N would have to band together to keep that slut O satisfied
>>
>>1899106
>HNO
Nitroxyl is good for the heart (now in more ways than one).
>>
>>1898911
Hey, man. I like Gunpowder.
Shit's explosive!
>>
>>1898911
Remember: diatomic elements are twins. Always.
That means:
Iodine
Bromine
Chlorine
Fluorine
Oxygen
Nitrogen
and Hydrogen
all are pairs of twins.
>>
>>1899249
Sounds like she was a bit of yandere for Carbon.
I wonder who got Oxy off Carbon. Titanium or Nitrogen and Hydrogen?
>>
>>1899251
>Chlorine and fluorine
These two sound like super-lewd sisters who dress and act provocatively but are actually really innocent and just want a gentle onee-sama to settle down with (since they only ever make single bonds).

I want to see them getting together with the no-nonsense class president-type girl Argon (HArF, with some help from Hydrogen) and her equally serious office lady sister Xenon (XeCl). The clash between their personalities will surely lead to some great yuri moments between these pairs.
>>
>>1899266
>and
That would be great if Argon and Xenon weren't noble gasses, meaning they never react or bond under normal conditions.
>>
>>1899271
That's what I'm getting at, there's potential in pairing the most reactive elements with the least.

I want to see Cl and F's ineffective attempts at seducing their counterparts, followed by a moment of success before they both realize they're getting more than they bargained for. Xenon in particular can form tetrachlorines and such, if you can convince it to make bonds to begin with, so once Cl awakens the beast inside her onee-sama, she wouldn't be getting any sleep that night.
>>
>>1899286
Sounds like Argon and Xenon would be in their twenties or at least older than both Cl-chan and F-chan by a considerable degree. At least the two nobles could probably get away with the statutory charges should their possible relationships.
>>
>>1899266
Well, the Cl sisters would probably actually be a yandere type (Cl normally being a gas that makes Hydrochloric acid [HCl] when it enters the lungs.)

So, the H and Cl sisters might be assassins of some kind.
>>
>all this material
>mfw no drawfag
Where's the drawfag? Release the drawfag.
Baby come back
>>
>>1900106
Writefags would probably give better stuff considering the scope of the things said in the thread.
>>
>>1900127
Well, first we should decide how being a solid, gas, or liquid, along with how being a Metal, a metaloid, or a non-metal effect their personalities.

I think this is how it should go:
first, the rarer the state-of-mater is to find on the table, the more strange/exotic their personalities should be. The more common, the more "normal"/realistic the personality.
Same for with Metals, non-metals, and metaloids.

Solid or Metal = mostly normal
Gas or non-metal = slightly eccentric
Metaloid = weird
Liquid = what is wrong with these people?! (due to the fact that there are only two elements, though, Bromine is twins due to being a diatomic element.)

I imagine that Mercury is something of a murderous psychopath. (Also a rather good meteorologist.)

I'm not sure about the Bromine twins, but we'll think of something.

-continues in next post-
>>
>>1900161
Next, we'll look at the Alkali Metals.
Lithium,
Sodium,
Potassium,
Rubidium,
Caesium,
and Francium.

Lets start at the bottom, with the incredibly shy, and highly explosive, Francium.
Due to the fact that Francium is next to impossible to find in nature, we can assume that she is an exception to the previous rule that says that Metals are on the normal end of the spectrum. This is due to the fact that it is not considered normal to be a hikikomori. Due to her incredibly volatile nature, she also probably has trouble making friends. But if she ever sees the Hydrogen twins being taken advantage of by the Oxygen twins, she will flip her shit (worse than normal) and attack the Oxygen twins.
Due to the fact that Francium's reaction with just air is to take the Oxygen twins (Fr(s) + O2(g) → FrO2(s)), we can assume that she is a yandere as well, attempting to get with Oxygen.
She also probably likes one of the Hydrogen twins as well, due to the fact that she will take one of the Oxygen and one of the Hydrogen sisters with her when she attacks water.
2Fr(s) + 2H2O(l) → 2FrOH(aq) + H2

-continued in next post
>>
>>1900168
>>1900161
If you're gonna do a speculation dump, start saging now that it's at the top.
>>
>>1900168
Caesium:
I, don't really know. I'm not very familiar with her.
I would appreciate it if a different write-fag would help with that.

In an unrelated note: does /u/ have something like sup/tg/?
>>
>>1900161
>murderous psychopath
Rather than that, Mercury sounds to me like that one distant aunt who you only see in family meetings and is clearly mad as a hatter, but also tells really good stories. She'd probably be a historian too, given how both the metal and its best uses (First Emperor's mercury lake, Lavoisier's oxygen adventures, alchemy, hatmaking, mercury mirrors, that one dimethyl mercury-propelled rocket in Ignition! which by the way is a book everybody should read) are all in history (though that also goes for many other metals).

I like the easygoing kind of yuri so psychopaths are not exactly my cup of tea, but to each their own I guess.
>>
>>1900173
Considering how she's one of the most toxic non-radioactive elements, I thought it fit rather well.
I'm not going to say that you're entirely wrong in your version, and I propose a merger.
When she's alone, she is as I described. When out and about, as you described.
Being seen as harmlessly insane, she would probably not be suspected of most of the kills she's made.
(I also love yanderes, and want more of them.) Besides, we should have quite a few. with the elements lower on the chart.
Read: Lanthanoid and Actinoid series'.
Though, perhaps not. How SHOULD radioactive elements be different?
>>
>>1900169
Don't worry, I did.
>>
I wish I could draw, but I can't. I'd be happy to write, though.

>>1900168
>>1900172
Francium and Cesium could be twins, since they're the most extreme and uniquely unstable of the metals. Imagine Cesium is around and has a reputation with other girls for blowing her stack at the drop of a hat, and then they find out she has an oneesama who's even worse.

Not yandere though. Just sticking the yandere label on every element that's unstable, radioactive, or poisonous is dumb.

>>1900179
Mercury may be toxic, but I wouldn't say it's ordinarily thought of in terms of its toxicity. Rather, I think it's seen as a weird and useful element. Weird, in the way it's liquid and behaves strangely at room temperatures. Useful, in that it's in thermometers and CFLs. So if anything I think Mercury is a quirky girl who loves helping people, but sometimes causes damage in unintended ways.
>>
>>1900173
Adding another vote for non-murderous Mercury, if that counts for anything. Though it would be amusing if she's consistently getting caught in suspicious situations where it looks like she COULD have done something "psycho", but actually has a convoluted yet innocent explanation.
>>
>>1900270
1. No, only Diatomic elements are twins.
So: Iodine, Bromine, Chlorine, Fluorine, Oxygen, Nitrogen, and Hydrogen all are pairs of twins. Different elements wouldn't be directly related to one another like that.

2. How else should we show them as being unstable then? (Though, I never said that all radioactive elements should have that label, and I never said that Mercury was a yandere. Just homicidal.)
I recently thought about it, and I believe that the Radioactive ones should get sick rather easily. The shorter their half-life, the worse it is.

3. Mercury needs to be more than just a little quirky. At the very least she needs to be mad-hatter levels of crazy.

>>1900369
I can settle for the last part of this.
(Like showing up someplace covered in what appears to be blood, but she explains it as something else like ketchup or red wine? Or being caught in a situation where it seems like she's going to stab someone in their sleep, but pretends that she was sleepwalking or something?)
>>
>>1900443
Francium and Cesium are very similar, one just blows up harder than the other. Having elements that are pretty much equivalent like that but not related makes no sense to me.

>Mercury needs to be more than just a little quirky. At the very least she needs to be mad-hatter levels of crazy.
I don't like these silly extremes. You have no subtlety.
>>
>>1900450
Subtlety isn't necessarily a virtue. Besides, I only want those two elements that are naturally liquids to actually have the proper extremes.
As I said here: >>1900161
Only the two liquids should get the reaction of "What the fuck is wrong with this person?!".

If you don't like it, then YOU come up with a way to classify their personalities based on their elemental properties Onee-san.
>>
Oh fuck you all, I finally have an afternoon to work on my writefaggan and you go give me IDEAS.

Do we have a name for this thing yet? I've got a half decent Gold/Silver plotbunny that I can hammer out tonight, and I'd like to know what to tag it on AO3.
>>
>>1900581
Outside of Gold and Silver, maybe Aurora for Gold because of the Au. No idea about Silver, maybe something involving her first and middle initial if it's to hint at the Ag. Tags should be obvious: F/F, Gold/Silver, Copper(if she's involved or any other element), Periodic Tables. And then any other defining theme to the little oneshot like "Married life" or some such.

Either way, don't miss the opportunity for Silver to use old couple bickering to throw in puns related to their names. Something like
"Damn it Gold, quit having a such a silver tongue. You always convince me."
"I'll stop having a silvery tongue when I stop going down on you, and that isn't happening anytime soon."
As possibly cringey as it is unless you're going for something a little more serious.
>>
>>1900581
Just tag it under "Periodic Table" unless someone has a better name. It's as much a fandom as any.

>>1900584
Silver could be Agatha.
>>
>>1900586
>Agatha.
Lemme guess, she's also a ghost trainer.
However yes, that could work and furthers the little idea that Silver/Agatha is British to me. Copper's name would probably be tricky since Cu probably doesn't start many names. Sounds more like it could be a nickname.
>>
>>1900584
>>1900586
>>1900590
Hm... well, I was just asking about what to tag it under "fandoms" (Periodic Table it is), but having "human" names for the metals is a notion I could consider. I know Hetalia did it.

If we have full names, I'm personally partial to Silver being Agatha Thaler: the first name from you guys, the surname in reference to the silver thaler coin (which is, incidentally, the etymological root of "dollar").
>>
>>1900601
Surnames are weird though, since we've got parental relationships and things to consider. (Unless Copper is adopted, and Electrum is Gold and Silver's biological daughter?)

If we're doing famous coin names for the precious metals, does that make Gold's surname "Kruger"?
>>
>>1900613
>Kruger
Ha, I see what you did there. I'd personally go with Fiorino if I wanted to do coins twice, since "Aurora Fiorino" has a bit more of a flow to it in my opinion.

But the Krugerrand is probably more famous than the fiorino d'oro.

I do like the image of Electrum as Copper's little sister: she got all that AuAg CHARISMA and none of Copper's practicality, so there's some inherent conflict there.
>>
>>1900601
The name thing is really up to you, since you're going to be the one writing it. I think most of the anons that thought out details for the couple were content with just using Gold and Silver since everyone could gather who was being talked about.

I do like your name for Silver, though something tells me Copper might use both her parents' unless Gold was deadset on taking the Thaler name over Silver taking Gold's last name.

Personally, as fun as human names could be, I think it'd be a bit unnecessary for one piece of work.
You will link the story to the thread, won't you?
Would this possibly involve Copper in some way, or would she just be referenced?
>>
>>1900617
>Would this possibly involve Copper in some way, or would she just be referenced?
I don't have Copper in it right now, since it's about the debasement of silver currency with lead in the early modern era, causing Gold to get jealous and start trying to figure out exactly what Silver's relationship with Lead is. Ending, of course, in AuAg fluff because not even scarcity, inflation, and expensive-ass wars can get in the way of love.

I probably won't be using any "human" names in this, since it's just a short fic to have some handle on my versions of these characters; I'm just curious as to /u/'s ideas.
>>
>>1900619
Not to rain on your parade but didn't they mostly use copper to cheat at currency? I'm not sure where you got the notion of lead; I don't even know if lead-silver has a name.

I mean, I wouldn't put it past a few of the countless HRE coins or something, but I'm pretty sure copper was the main one. Though that doesn't lend itself to as much fun shenanigans I guess, I'm just a history autist.
>>
>>1900619
>Spoiler
Well now, that is fun and exciting and it makes it pretty clear why Copper wouldn't be involved. Probably before her time and all that.

I was wondering because I got this little hope that it would be about milf AgAu talking about their daughter achievements while being romantic together and maybe discussing the one to three girls that they know would be good together for their daughter despite what she may think otherwise. Like a little snapshot of their domestic life as an older couple now that their firstborn has left the nest and maybe they want to meddle.
I was obviously completely wrong in my guess about what the story was going to be about, outside of focusing on AuAg
>>
>>1900620
>didn't they mostly use copper to cheat at currency
Pretty much every base metal was used at one point or another. Copper was far and away the favourite, yes, but I can't make the jokes I'd like because Copper is AuAg's daughter rather than anyone Gold would reasonably see as a competitor.

I went with lead because it's one of the ones that I know was used in some billions, and it's definitely been used to fake silver more recently (drilling out parts of a silver bar and replacing it with a lead alloy of comparable density).
>>
Here you go, thread:
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5092349
It's not my best work but I think it's okay enough for basically original work. Might writefag more in the future, maybe some SnPb next time or something.

I ended up using my ideas of human names in the AO3 tags, to avoid a tag clash with Pokemon, but it's all just metal names in the actual text.
>>
>>1900698
>Metall/u/rgy
I like it already.
>>
>>1900106
I wouldn't even know where to start anymore with all these ideas. I might read through and draw some more elemental girls at somepoint though.
>>
>>1900709
Could you think about doing Carbon, Iron, and Steel, Older Carbon and Iron when they reunite, or Lead and Tin
>>
>>1900709
Lead and Tin would probably be next I think?

Or if I can /r/ the kiss at the end of >>1900698 with younger Gold and Silver. I hope we hit critical OC mass and someone actually starts making this a thing. Please, writefags and drawfags, I never knew how much I needed this.
>>
>>1900698
If you're lucky Hiwo will upload her drawings of the AuAg family to her tumblr so you can link it in the story or something.
>>
>>1900709
Politely requesting Platinum and Titanium, so we can get to Copper shipping in earnest.
>>
File: wp_ss_20151005_0005.png (235 KB, 434x412) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151005_0005.png
235 KB, 434x412
>>1900698
I have found something beautiful on this thread
>>
File: pb.png (315 KB, 672x802) Image search: [Google]
pb.png
315 KB, 672x802
>>1900698
>>
>>1900794
Oh god you actually drew Lead, and she's more or less exactly what I pictured. Thank you so much, this is amazing.

That settles it then I guess, finishing this SnPb fic tonight.
>>
>>1900794
Nice!
>>1900797
>finishing this SnPb fic tonight.

we approach OC critical mass
I wish I had any talent I could contribute but I'll settle for cheering you guys on
>>
So do you guys, like, stare at the periodic table of elements and then say "those two are definitely gay for each other"?

>>1900794
Cute.
>>
>>1900800
It's /u/.
You could hand us any abstract concepts and we'd have an operation to assess gayness within 24 hours.

zermelo-fraenkel set theory/godel's first incompleteness theorem fanfic when
>>
>>1900803
>spoiler

>But ZFC-chan, our love can only be consistent or complete, never both!
>That doesn't matter to me! Who cares if we can't be perfect; nobody's perfect! I can still try! We'll make an adequate foundation of mathematics together one day!
>R-really?

this fucking thread
>>
>>1900794
Great job! I'm really glad that things are picking up, what with this and the fics and all.

>>1900803
Brilliant, now do one for a Grand Yurified Theory where strong interaction-chan finally manages to seduce the cold and aloof gravity over to her side, possibly with support from the already established couple of electromagnetism and weak force.
>>
File: 1237089601200540876.jpg (81 KB, 448x465) Image search: [Google]
1237089601200540876.jpg
81 KB, 448x465
I'm the anon posted >>1896171 and I'm asking myself what have I started in this thread.
>>
>>1900824
Something wonderful.
>>
File: Leadisbetter.png (259 KB, 822x740) Image search: [Google]
Leadisbetter.png
259 KB, 822x740
>>1900724
>>
>>1900837
OR here, thanks a lot! Looks great!

Are you going to post all of these somewhere?
>>
>>1900837
Beautiful.

I never thought I'd be so happy about seeing two elements kissing each other, but here we are. /u/ is a weird and marvelous place.
>>
>>1900843
Dunno. This thread is kind of the only place they are relevant.
>>
Did I say more gay metals tonight? Because here you go. A bit shorter than the last one, probably needs a bit of work, but I need a bit of sleep.
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5093771

>>1900851
Well, it'd be nice to have somewhere to link, particularly for the first fic where I nicked your AgAu designs outright and mention art exists.

also >>1900837 asdfdsa people drawing my hack writing attempts, brb exploding in prideshame
>>
>>1900858
http://imgur.com/a/uZauL
>>
>>1900862
Great, thank you!

I need to go to sleep now; I might do some more on this tomorrow if the thread's still alive. which it will be, because it's /u/
>>
File: SnPb.png (294 KB, 1012x809) Image search: [Google]
SnPb.png
294 KB, 1012x809
>>1900858
>>
>>1900858
Cute, and educational!
Now that's a first. For me anyway.
>>
Writefag here; what's the next pairing you'd like to see a fic of, thread? I've got a couple ideas, just wondering where to focus right now.
>>
>>1901181
Anything's fine, but I'd prefer Copper/Platinum.
>>
>>1901181
CuPt!

Copper started this whole discussion and she hasn't gotten a fic yet.
>>
>>1901181
Thirding for Copper, something showing her insecurity over not being a classical beauty like her moms. (And then fluff with Platinum)
>>
>>1901181
Copper and Platinum or Tin and Lead taking Copper out to a shooting range and eventually talking to Copper about how to approach Platinum romantically, much to Copper's chagrin. Since she thinks her parents put her aunts up to it
>>
>>1901344
Yes!
>>1901181
And if writefag needs help with firearm terminology, or proper technique, they can just ask me.
>>
Working on a general CuPt fic now, might start on >>1901344 when time allows.

>>1901458
>And if writefag needs help with firearm terminology, or proper technique, they can just ask me.
If you can toss together a pastebin, it'd be appreciated. My random knowledge does not dip very far into /k/, I'm afraid.
>>
>>1900905
Can I request a solo image of Tin? Ideally in her fancy outfit but either is fine.

>>1901462
>Working on a general CuPt fic now
Yay! I'm looking forward to your versions of Copper and Platinum. (Is there even much of a basis for their relationship, chemistry-references-wise? We sort of settled on it before all this happened. Gold and Silver made obvious sense and PbSn feels like a happy accident.)
>>
>>1901513
>Is there even much of a basis for their relationship, chemistry-references-wise?
Yes >>1897944 summed it up pretty well in how similar they are.
>>
>>1901513
>Is there even much of a basis for their relationship, chemistry-references-wise?
As >>1901517 links, though platinum's industrial applications aren't quite as widespread as copper (in no small part due to scarcity).

As with all my fics here so far I'll throw some stuff in the author's notes about the particulars when I'm done, but that's the gist of it.
>>
>>1901523
Are you gonna do the notion of Platinum being a bit of a ditz outside of her selected fields?
>>
>>1901586
Let's put it this way: Platinum is the least reactive metal. She's going to be a bit clueless about social situations, at least.
>>
>>1901462
Is this good? I included links so that you could read up on some of the things I wrote in (mostly the weapon types.)
http://pastebin.com/N8RnQUKv
If there's anything else you need to know, I'll edit it so it's included.
>>
>>1901717
>If there's anything else you need to know
Well, I don't know what I don't know, but I'll ask if something comes up once I get around to writing that fic in particular. Thanks for your help!
>>
File: Sn.png (161 KB, 575x796) Image search: [Google]
Sn.png
161 KB, 575x796
>>1901513
>>
>>1901770
Thanks a lot!

(Any news on the next story, writefriend?)
>>
>>1901774
>Any news on the next story
http://archiveofourown.org/works/5100629

It's not edited as much as I like but look at all this 3AM, why did I think this was a good idea.

>>1901770
Fancy! I'd pictured Tin in a white suit, but she also looks good in a dress. Might have to write another Sn fic now.
>>
File: wp_ss_20151025_0003.png (328 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
wp_ss_20151025_0003.png
328 KB, 800x480
>>1901770
To the person that keeps drawing this: I love you, I just love you.
>>
>>1901785
>college setting
you have no idea how much I appreciate this

I'm all for a setting buffer between the younger and older couples but I've read far too much yuri manga to cheer for another high school setting.
>>
>>1901732
No problem.
>>
>>1901607
But she makes a great catalyst between other pairs!
(Her biggest industrial use is in catalytic converters that scrub smog forming emissions from the exhaust of internal combustion engines, this would also make her an environmentalist and nature lover)
>>
>>1902049
I'd used that fact to cast Platinum as a petrolhead, to bounce off Copper's computer geek side.

Car people and computer people have a lot in common, really: bizarre-from-the-outside ritual gatherings, casually tossing technical jargon that they expect everyone to understand, constant tweaking of machines for power and performance they never actually need in daily life... one day, circumstances will force DEF CON and the Chicago Auto Show into the same general area and it'll be the birth of the Adeptus Mechanicus.

But yeah, environmentalist Platinum would also be a solid interpretation there, and I'm ABSOLUTELY planning on having her have a shipper side.
>>
>>1901785
Who do we pair Nickel with now?

Requesting an FeC fic next, to get the last of the big pairings out of the way.
>>
>>1902323
>FeC
This would be older/milf FeC right? If that's the case, I suggest that that C has black hair while Fe has dark slate gray hair. C also maybe being a bit of an alcoholic or heavy social drinker if they're older.
>>
>>1902331
>This would be older/milf FeC right?
That's what I'd prefer but it's up to the writefag.
>>
>>1902309
I have a question:
What kinds of music do the characters we have so far like to listen to?
e.g. Classical, Opera, Jazz, Blues, Rock, Folk (from where), Metal, Rap, Hip hop, Pop, Old Country (think Johnny Cash), New Country (just about anyone that's popular now in the country genre), Techno, Dubstep, ect.
>>
>>1902393
Well, Tin plays the organ, so she probably likes classical music.

(She was also watching The Blues Brothers, which could suggest either a fondness for R&B or just general good taste. Or was there a joke there I missed?)
>>
>>1902393
>What kinds of music do the characters we have so far like to listen to?
Tin's association with organ construction puts her pretty clearly in the classical camp; beyond that, I can't think about everything. I'm actually quite ignorant on the subject of music. My music library, such that it is, is almost all either "anime/music/game soundtrack bits I like" and "stuff my sister suggested".

>>1902408
>Or was there a joke there I missed?
Old in-joke. Basically, it's my go-to when the scene has characters watching a movie, but there's no reason to pick a specific movie.
>>
>>1902393
I'd say that Gold, Silver, and Platinum probably have an eclectic collection since they're the metals used for number of sells. Copper would probably something closer to computers so maybe electronic, 8-bit, techno along with a few other genres.
>>
>>1902418
I honestly think that Copper would like Metal and rock. A lot of people with self-esteem issues tend to. The main reason for this tends to be that, when you're a metal head, you're part of a family a massive family of people who will accept you for who you are, without really caring too much about how you look, what you sound like, or where you're from.
Perhaps bands like Dragonforce, Hammerfall, and Black Sabbath would be up her ally. (The first two, at least, are often referred to as heavy mithral, due to the fact that they tend to play fantasy themed music.)
>>
>>1902420
>mithral
Speaking of that, who's going to be paired with Aluminum-chan? Who's probably older than AuAg and FeC
>>
>>1902422
Why would Aluminum be older than Gold, Silver, or Steel? She hadn't really been a thing that we knew of until 1825, and we'd known of the others for at least 1100 years before hand (for steel) and thousands of years for gold and silver.
>>
>>1902422
Aluminium is one of those interesting metals in that we've only had access to it relatively recently (the 19th century); it's so incredibly reactive that it occurs almost nowhere natively, it needs to be extracted from rather stable compounds (chiefly bauxite) to get at the pure metal.

>>1902424
That said, refinement age is clearly not the sole factor in the age of a personification, because copper use could very well predate gold.
>>
File: a theory about aluminum.jpg (58 KB, 1008x280) Image search: [Google]
a theory about aluminum.jpg
58 KB, 1008x280
>>1902424
Aluminum has been around since Greco-Roman times, maybe not in actual practical use but as a metal it's common. However the techniques used to make it a workable product have been recent in our history compared to gold, silver, or steel.
Also the possible joke about Aluminum being Mithral.
Alright you got me I don't have much of a reason to say she's older than Gold and Silver outside of just how I'm imagining her but whatever. I doubt she'll ever be explored.
>>
>>1902426
>I doubt she'll ever be explored.

>second most widely used metal in the world
>doubt she'll ever be explored
wiggling eyebrow.gif
>>
>>1902429
Do you have anything specific in mind?
>>
>>1902429
So that's who that slut O gets with, or maybe the O sisters are Al's main squeezes.
>>
>>1902431
Aluminium is widely used in alloys, so she'll get around a bit. She'll be an aviator of some kind, maybe even an astronaut, since aluminium's most famous use is in aerospace. I wouldn't put her quite at the age of Gold and Silver, but she's got a few years on Copper and Platinum. Middle generation, basically.

I'm currently leaning towards pairing her with scandium in the long run, since scandium's only real application is as an aluminium alloy. At the very least, scandium is her star-struck fangirl.

The other pairing option I see for her is beryllium, since the elements have similar properties due to a diagonal relationship and are both widely used in aerospace, but I sort of prefer the image of them as the sort of Top Gun very homo friendship rather than a straight-up romance.

>>1902433
I still have no idea how to handle most of the nonmetals, past maybe C (mentioned) and Si (one of Copper's computer nerd friends). I'm sticking to metallics for now, anyway.
>>
>>1902455
>Middle generation, basically.
So around Carbon and Iron's age, which are a bit younger than AuAg but still older than CuPt and probably Ti.
>>
>>1902455
I'm imagining Aluminum as a lively and energetic woman (it's a very active light metal after all) and Scandium as a shy girl who doesn't make many public appearances, so seeing Sc get all flustered and obsessed with Al in private will be fun. Looking forward to seeing what you'll come up with them.

Since Sc's job is to support Al and cover for her potential failings, perhaps she'll be a engineer of sorts of Al's aviator/astronaut?
>>
>>1902456
Aluminium's cohort would probably be a fair bit younger than Fe and C still, because Steel's old enough to be around Copper's cohort. (Though Fe had her a lot younger than the others, so they're not quite AuAg or SnPb's age.)

My rough age groupings for the ones I have some degree of a picture of are
>Au Ag Sn Pb Hg
>Fe C Zn
>Al Be Sc Ta W Pd
>Cu Pl Ti Ni
>>
I hope someone has saved this thread so that future generations can look back and set their goggles to such high standards.
>>
>>1902490
I still want to know if /u/ has something like sup/tg/.
>>
>>1902492
What is that?
>>
>>1902492
/u/ has an archive here: https://archive.loveisover.me/u/

Nothing like suptg where threads are voted on, though (unless you use Wayback to get into the old chanarchive)
>>
>>1902479
Reasonable, I just can't really picture being Al that young. Though if it works, it works.
Don't forget about Carbon's flings needing to be at least Ti's age or older.
>>
>>1902494
Sup/tg/ is /tg/'s archive site.
>>
>>1902479
Anything you care to share about Hg, Zn, Ta, Pd, or Ni?
>>
So people were talking about human names earlier; would "Hildegard" work for Hg? I just sort of randomly thought of it.

Her surname is obviously Pascal or Torr. I hope at least some of you get that.
>>
>>1902809
>Torr
Huh, I actually didn't know that one. Got it from Pascal, though; nice one.

I'm obviously not using the names in the stories, but they're nice for tags (especially if anyone else feels like writefagging this stuff, so we can keep it straight).

Writefagging for this thread is being delayed by wanting to deliver other stuff for /m/; meanwhile, I know there was one request for FeC, does anyone else have preferences on what to do next?
>>
>>1902917
After FeC, perhaps the AuAgCu household? Like what they do if when they're together normally? Or perhaps SnPb taking Cu out to some place? (They're like her aunts, so they're probably fun for her to be around.)
>>
>>1902917
I like the idea of AuAgCu household, maybe something of a indirect follow up the CuPt one where Gold's asking about anyone having her daughter's eye and teasing her about it. Eventually Platinum texts her or something leading to more teasing because of the smile Plat puts on Copper's face.

Maybe Silver gets all business mode and asks Copper to invite her little girlfriend over next time they're having dinner.
I would love to see Gold make a mama's girl joke if they met Platinum
>>
>>1902978
>AuAgCu household
Jumping off this to suggest AuAg having a fancy dinner with guests and such, and Cu is just now old enough to actually be part of it rather than hanging around upstairs, so she's nervous.

Bonus for Platinum/whoever Platinum's family is being among the guests, and someone shippy putting them next to each other.
>>
>>1902986
>Platinum/whoever Platinum's family is being among the guests
Palladium is Platinum's sister in weatherflonium's canon, and there are exactly four metals with ISO 4217 currency codes: gold, silver, palladium, and platinum. It probably wouldn't be odd for Gold and Silver to invite them over.

Who would their parents be, anyway?

If someone asked me what I thought I'd be doing on Friday night, "reading Wikipedia articles about metals so I can talk about them being lesbians" was not very high on the list this time last week.
>>
>>1903001
Maybe Pal and Plat lost their parents when Plat was young so Pal got inheritance money+became Plat's legal guardian. It would depend on the age gap between them however.

I'd be tempted to say the one associated with a possible parent role for them could be Hg but there's literally no basis outside of them being silvery in color.
>>
>>1903009
>there's literally no basis outside of them being silvery in color.
Do we know this for sure?
Because I totally thought that about SnPb and it worked out.

And CuPl is apparently kind of shaky and it's the OTP. though I'm still hoping for some CuTi as well
>>
>>1903013
>Pl
You mean Pt, also how is it shaky?
A shame there'll never be a oneshot regarding the aftermath of a drunken one stand between Ti and Cu where Titanium feels terrible about it since whenever she tries to talk about it Copper is convinced it was a mistake on her part cause who could have feelings for little Copper
>>
>>1903016
>how is it shaky
Well, it's just compared to AgAu and SnPb, it doesn't seem like they have as much to do with each other.

It could just be that those pairings are just freaky well-set-up and something like CuPt is more the norm I guess.

Or maybe I'm just being an idiot because before this thread I only knew what I knew from high school chemistry.
>/u/ - Education
>>
>>1903009
>there's literally no basis outside of them being silvery in color.
Funny story...

Platinum is one of the few metals that don't form amalgams with mercury, the others being Fe, W, and Ta.

When palladium was first discovered, it was thought to be an alloy of mercury and platinum, and it's been shown to be pretty good at scrubbing mercury from gases.

So Hg as the mother of Pt and Pa isn't... completely out of the question, though it'd be interesting how they turned out as they did given my plans for Mercury's characterization.
>>
>>1903069
I wasn't really thinking mother. More like Aunt or something since Pt and Pd don't really have obvious parents. You know something within the immediate family but not a direct vertical connection.
>>
>>1903074
Well, one of the things I had planned for Mercury is that she's a bit of a crazy aunt to everyone (again, because of amalgams letting her get a reaction out of most anyone). Her past as a major subject of interest in alchemy also gives her a bit of a crazy science vibe.

The big thing I was doing with her that gets in the way of being anyone's mother is I didn't really have a good pairing for her.

In general, my notion of "who is X's parents" is "irrelevant unless otherwise stated", since eventually you run into a finite number of elements and an infinite number of parents.
>>
>>1903069
>>1903076
Flonium if that's you do you mind if I write some tin/lead lewds?

I haven't been in a situation where I'd be posting derivative stuff in threads alongside the writers of the original before, so I don't know if it's polite to ask or if I should just do it.
>>
>>1903076
True enough, while the crazy aunt thing works fine I kinda liked the idea of actual familial connection to her hence the Pt/d sisters being more directly related to help hammer out the notion that she's not crazy all of the time or most of the time. Just in little spurts perhaps when doing SCIENCE! Getting a reaction out of most everyone could mean she's just overly annoying and gets under everyone's skin easily. Either way sounds like I had nothing to worry about.
>>
>>1903080
>do you mind
>the writers of the original
Er... go right ahead?

I feel like I'm being afforded more deference than I deserve here. I'm just turning materials trivia into stories about lesbians, it's not exactly the next great American novel.

>>1903085
Family trees are sort of a weird thing; I focus more on couples than relational grids. Really, the only one that's fixed at this time is AuAgCu because, well, that's what started this whole thing.

When I say Mercury's "crazy", I mean it in more of the eccentric sense. She's not constantly cackling and striking things with lightning, but she's a bit of a troll and has strange hobbies.
>>
>>1903088
Understandable. The deference thing might have to do with about five us constantly checking in to further expand upon this minimal setting via bouncing ideas around and since you've written stuff for it so your opinion about it helps flesh them out more since you have a personal idea on how they should be. It really probably is just from you replying so much.
>>
>>1903088
>I feel like I'm being afforded more deference than I deserve here. I'm just turning materials trivia into stories about lesbians, it's not exactly the next great American novel.
Well, you're the one who's actually writing things, so I still sort of see them as "your characters". Even if you see it as "your version", your version is the one that exists, so it's "canon", because that's the version I read? Or something like that.

also you actually know the materials trivia, soo...
>>
Gold = Silver > Pink = Purple > Delicious Brown > Cyan > Blue > Lime Green > Orange > Red > Yellow >>>>>>> shit >>>>>>>>> Green >>>>>>>> Brown

Now back to more yuri of the ultimate colors. This thread knows how it be.
>>
>>1903214
This thread is about metals, not colours.
>>
>>1903214
>shit >>>>>>>>> Green
kawamori pls go
>>
>>1903080 here, delivering https://infotomb.com/jho2c

I hope someone likes it
>>
>>1896246
In a story I'd make magic yuri babies are literally born with fused hair colors and heterochromia from both mothers.

This presents a problem when you can only create a color you can't even fucking comprehend from Gold and Silver.
>>
>>1905118
>In a story I'd make magic yuri babies are literally born with fused hair colors

RIP English
>>
>>1905323
Agreed. Needs more Engrish
>>
>>1905323
What? Did I need a comma or something after make?
>>
>>1905584
That and "make" isn't even really the right verb; "write" is more correct for stories. So it'd be
>In a story I'd write, magic yuri babies are literally born with fused hair colours.
>>
>>1898018
>either Gold or Silver having short hair

Disgusting.
>>
>>1905774
Fuck off long-hair-fag. Short-hair is nice too!
>>
All hair styles are good, doubly so for women as gorgeous as Gold and Silver.

I imagine Silver wearing her hair in a ponytail during her youth, though.
>>
>>1906304
I can see Gold remaining glamorous throughout her life, but Silver (while always elegant) had a few periods of trading off between beauty and practicality.
>>
Personally I kinda like the idea of Silver with hair like Ivy's from Soul Calibur
>>
Where is the writefag?
I hope they're not dead.
>>
>>1907007
Judging by >>1902917 they're just working on other things.
>>
>>1907027
I hope so. . .
(I also wish that they would come back here soon.)
>>
Is anyone still here?
>>
>>1907007
/m/ projects, awful writer's block, social life.

Working on AuAg+Cu (and smug little sis Electrum) dinner with guests SnPb, Pd, Pt tonight, will post soonish

>>1909721
Well, I am anyway.
>>
>>1910050
How little we talking? Preteen or below ten but above four?
>>
>>1910052
Preteen or early teens. Copper's contingent is around 18, Electrum's a fair nudge younger.
>>
>>1910149
18? I got the feeling she was above twenty if not closer to the middle of her twenties.
>>
>>1910152
Well, I've set Copper's group as university students, so they're probably around 18-22. 18 is more a lower bound than an average estimate; I don't really have specific ages assigned.
>>
Sorry about the lack of the mentioned fic today; I had friendship obligations that ended with booze, ice cream, and Bob Ross.

I may have to write an Al and Cd painting fic as soon as I'm done with the dinner one.
>>
>>1910915
One day. Eventually.
>>
>>1915334
I was actually just working on it tonight, I just didn't want to bump the thread just to say I'm still around.

I've been hitting writer's block on and off, mostly on, for a while now, both on this and on my Symphogear stuff. I enjoy what I'm doing still but it's hard not to be burned out after work.
>>
>>1915343
It's fine. The thread was on page 9 and I was just posting that to bump the thread.

At any rate, I wish we had some Platinum art.
>>
We'll read about the C/Fe drama and Steel&Carbon's lovers shenanigans someday, right?

I need that in my life ;_;
>>
>>1915813
>FeC and Steel's extended family of moms
>Be shipping AlSc and being a troll about it
>generally more CuTi and CuPt
>Hg at all
I'm waiting for a lot of things.

Plus going by >>1902479 we have
>Zn
>Ta W Pd
>Ni
who haven't been discussed here at all really.

Anything you care to share, flonium?
>>
>>1916297
Do we have anyone to ship with Palladium yet?
The only other one that's in her age bracket per that list and is unpaired is Beryllium, does that have any basis or do we need to find new elements?
>>
>>1916456
>The only other one that's in her age bracket per that list and is unpaired is Beryllium
and Ta and W, I apparently just can't read
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.