[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fluttering Feelings 설레는 기분
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14
Last thread: >>1857434

Korean webtoon/manhwa
Updates on Mondays
Romance, Slice of Life, Novel-Length, Drama

>Korean version:
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85
>Author's blog:
http://blog.naver.com/ssambasoul

>Japanese version:
http://www.comico.jp/articleList.nhn?titleNo=4414

>Translations by halmoni:
http://pastebin.com/u/halmoni
>Name pronunciation:
http://www.mediafire.com/listen/qtig5699grstic0/lalalalalaa.wma

>Roughs on Imgur:
http://flutteringfeelings.imgur.com/
>Roughs on Google Drive (old):
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B7gsMBpi4CU9eG0yM25hQTZhTVU&usp=sharing

>Main folder:
https://www.mediafire.com/?6pcb72795d2nz
>Raws:
https://www.mediafire.com/?lf93johsmup34
>Final English release:
https://www.mediafire.com/?juaqwbyq7aqoo
>>
>>1894601
>It's funny to me that No-rae had more romance than Seo-la that's why I really like the fact that Seo-la's the one chasing after her and the aggressive one. It just fit so well that it's really difficult to put into words how I feel about their relationship.

Seol-a had many relationships, but short term ones, nothing big, she had many guys but not a strong story with them like No-rae...I also like that Seol-a is the aggressive one, I hope she don't chicken out now that the ex is here.
>>
>"Truthfully... I like y-"
>"NO-RAE!"

(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ彡┻━┻
>>
>>1894704
I think it'll shake her resolve for a while. Maybe she'll let No-rae open up to her about it first before she makes any move. But after she'll pursue No-rae again full force. Her personality and the stuff with Yuji has pushed her to be quite adamant in her exploits and feelings. No crappy ex will stand in the way for long..

On a side note, I wouldn't mind a scene where Seola gets absolutely shit faced because of her jealousy. Drunk Seol-a is kind of cute and funny.
>>
>>1894914
Drunk Seol-a is also kind of an asshole though and that could end terribly. So obviously I want it to happen right now.
>>
>>1894920
>Drunk Seol-a is also kind of an asshole
True, but only to strangers and people she doesn't like. Drunk Seol-a would be clingy as hell to No-rae.
>>
>>1895063
And brutally honest. A confession would probably slip out either way and a few days of Norae feeling confused about Seola's intentions would ensue just like any other plot.

I want it to happen so bad. ;_;
>>
Such a frustrating week. I can't concentrate at work cause my mind is constantly thinking of all the possibilities that could happen next chapter. My most anticipating scene is to see jealous Seo-la.

I'm also afraid the reason No-rae broke up was just because the guy got enlist. That'll be too silly so I hope for a better realistic reasons.

Once again, the wait is killing me.
>>
File: tcIPyzY.jpg (88 KB, 690x1331) Image search: [Google]
tcIPyzY.jpg
88 KB, 690x1331
>>1895523
a jealous Seol-a is the best
>>
>>1895523
>I'm also afraid the reason No-rae broke up was just because the guy got enlist.
I doubt it. No-rae's reaction implies a much more personal betrayal. Add that to her whole disillusionment with romance/relationships, odds are good he cheated on her. It's super cliche but...this is still a korean drama after all. And Ssamba did just pull the "interrupted love confession by suddenly appearing ex-lover" cliche.
>>
>>1895523
you and me both. this should be called frustrating feelings instead of fluttering
>>
I feel like the threads keep leaving out chapters. I went back and started reading over from the beginning, and not only do I feel like I missed certain chapters but also halves of some of the chapters when I read the ones translated (1-48) on http://flutteringfeelings.imgur.com/
>>
Somehow I missed reading chapter 16 way back when, and just read it now to find out how/when she got her hair cut. I liked her with longer hair, and I hope she grows it back but I fear the author/artist is going to keep her hair short (damn it!).
>>
>>1896347
>this should be called frustrating feelings instead of fluttering
good one, anon
>>
File: 1391330111783.gif (3 MB, 286x360) Image search: [Google]
1391330111783.gif
3 MB, 286x360
>>1894721
Same. Of course, though- no confession in yuri goes off flawlessly! Not the first 400 times!
>>
I bet next chapter will start off with flashbacks.. it's like her signature move. Though if it carried on straight from chapter 48, that'd be even more interesting.

At this point, I don't know who I feel more sad for, Seol-a or No-rae... I know this is good for them in long term and it'll work out but the potential angst and sad shit is already giving me shit feels.

Chapter 47 is like the last breath before ssamba throws us into the deep end. The wait for the next couple of chapters is going to be a killer.

[Spoiler]heads up for wdtfs pic-related[/spoiler]
>>
File: 1442863989897.jpg (79 KB, 486x698) Image search: [Google]
1442863989897.jpg
79 KB, 486x698
>>1897238
>I bet next chapter will start off with flashbacks.. it's like her signature move.
oh god,I hadn't even thought about it but you're probably right. next chapters will probably be about Norae's past with her ex.
>>
I took a break on this because it was too slow. Have they gotten together already?
>>
>>1897614
No, come back later.
>>
>>1897614
try again in 3 months...
>>
>>1897661
make that 8 months
>>
>>1897532
oh damn it you're right. we're due for the flashbacks and it'll probably be 3 or 4 chapters long
>>
>>1897748
>>1897661
dammit
>>
Really dammit, I forgot about damn flashback because it's been happy lately...
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/52
>>
>>1898861
long hair no-rae
>>
Wtf is this chapter? No sense whatsoever?
>>
Yu ji strikes again..¿????
>>
I'm sad, I wanted to see how no-rae would react After seeing her ex-boyfriend. I have to wait one more week to see that
>>
>>1898861
>http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/52
So it was flash back but not the one i was expecting. Honestly now it feels like Ssamba is just padding things out now.
>>
>>1898861
A flashback with farwell letter from Yoo-Ji for Seol-A?
>>
>>1898877
>inb4 after this flashback we'll have another one for Norae and his ex, 3 or 4 chapters long.
>>
I thought the yu-ji saga ended what's the point of revisiting it? Will it turn out she wasn't really dead but in a coma and the doctor in aussie tagged the wrong body and it taught her not only is Australia shit but to confess her undying love to seol-a and more drama ensues?
>>
>>1898861
Ssamba really knows how to surprise us.. totally not expecting more yuji yet. Anyone curious why No-rae in her flashback looks quite smiley? I'm assuming it's her going off to Australia (after break up with boyfriend).

So this is what i think so far. It looks like Seol-a went to yuji grave (travel to Australia). And now she's got something that seems like yuji possessions. And there's stuff of Seol-a's in it. This chapter must be a direct consequence of the ex showing up, like an impulsive decision to know yuji's fate. Seol-a must of felt like completely erasing the ifs and buts of the past.

Damn, translation has never been needed so bad. This is going to bug me all day.
>>
>>1898888
We're in for the long haul it seems
>>
It isn't chapter 49 though... it's more of an extra chapter. Well, according to google translate.
>>
Looks like this chapter is Yuji POV. I'm dying to know what does it say on that letter!
>>
>>1898861
Goddammit, I didn't ask for this ghost lesbian shit.
>>
Arghhh, now we'll probably have to wait another month before the ex-bf arc ends. And here I was hoping something special would happen for Seol-A and No-rae at ch50...
>>
I believe the chapter jumped in the future, Seol-a in Australia, and in the end No-rae's flashback started, since she was with long hair and with a boy
>>
http://pastebin.com/K2i2P2Z7
It's not Seol-a, it's Yu-ji's yonger sister, and Yu-ji was in love with Seol-a.
>>
>>1899037
>http://pastebin.com/K2i2P2Z7
Then Seol-a manages to get over her, Yu-ji just can't catch a break.
>>
>>1899037
Why draw another girl that looks just like Seol-a?!
So Yu-ji was really in love with Seol-a, for some reason I wish she would go after Seol-a and give her that letter...be ready for 1 month of flashbacks...
>>
I'm... confused. In which scenes are seola and yuna? I know it's seola with those huge smiles at school (flashback)
>>
My hunch was right. It was one-sided that yooji liked seola. So she talked behind her back and said those shitty things (she didn't mean them) to cover up her true feelings
>>
Well, I guess most of us was right to think Yuji was really in love with Seola. I'm glad this clear up everything but I wish it wasn't another flashback or extra chapter. Why can't she just released a chapter for us too. I'm truly sad and was dying to see the continuation of current situation.
>>
>>1899203
We won't see it too soon, I am pretty sure we will see 3-4 chapters of flashbacks and then it will go back to present time
>>
>>1899037
>Yu-ji was in love with Seol-a
Told you so.

>>1899065
Ssamba can't out of sameface, but I like her anyway.

>>1899203
>most
It really wasn't.
>>
>>1899037
I thought Yu-Ji had a thing for the dude wuhhh and Ssamba pulled a Call Me Maybe
>>
>>1899453
I guess Yu-Ji did stare at Seol-a with jealousy and Seol-a sensed that. However, Seol-a thought Yuji's jealousy was directed at the dude, when in reality, she is envious of him.

This still does not explain why Seol-a used the dude as a buffer between her and Yu-Ji. I can't remember if hanging out with the guy is a results of Yu-Ji gossip OR the gossip is the results of her hanging out with the guy. I probably have to reread the chapter.
>>
Ouch, that was actually quite painful to read. Poor Yu-ji. I wonder what role (if any) Yu-na will play in the coming chapters?
>>
I don't understand why this chapter comes right now. We all thought that part with Yu-ji was over. For me, we needed those flash back for the sake of understanding Seol-a. I have to say, I don't care about Yu-ji POV, nor the fact that she was in loved with Seol-a. I hope this was just a stand alone chapter, but as we see No-rae at the end of the chapter, I guess it's not finished.
>>
>>1899581
>we all

Speak for yourself. When Seola tried to brush yuji under the carpet in the hallucination chapter it was obvious the yuji story wasn't finished. Ssamba didn't close the door on yuji, Seola did (tried).

For all we know, yuna has a relevance to Seola/No-rae we are currently unaware of, making the placement of this chapter after the previous important. But it is also equally likely that this is just ssamba building suspense/angst for the ex bf arc by delaying the inevitable chapters we are expecting.
>>
I'm just guessing on a whim here but Yuna possibly will be important in revealing seola's past to norae in the future chapters. I don't see seola talking about it on her own will so putting Yuna in the story might serve a purpose in driving the two together emotionally.
>>
>>1899581
You are everything that's wrong with people who consume media.
>>
>>1899604
Why doe No-rae need now about Yu-ji? Seol-a already gotten over Yu-ji and won't let it affect her anymore. If yu-ji story got in a lot earlier i would understand but now she has no weight on nobody anymore.
>>
>>1899731
>Seol-a already gotten over Yu-ji

Oh honey,oh honey. Sure, if hallucinating their ghost and talking to them and saying "I am like so over you" is being over someone sure. Also of course No-rae needs to know, so she can be tactful and caring about it. Such things need to be known in relationships to help work through them and the fears and worries they might cause.
Like you don't actually think that after having extensive flashbacks and such big influence on Seol-a's life she can just close that chapter after hearing that she is dead right?
>>
>>1899736
Thqat was er way of getting closure because obviously Yu-ji is dead. Seol-a said they both made mistakes but she won't let what happen hold her back anymore even though it will be painful.
>>
>>1899736
>Oh honey,oh honey
Don't do this pls
>>
>>1899731
It's bad storytelling to bring an element and don't use in any form in the story. She introduced Yu-ji and so far the character is just fluff to Seol-a's past. Bringing her to the present means that her character, even being dead, is going to play a role in future developments.
>>
>>1899968
>It's bad storytelling to bring an element and don't use in any form in the story.
But she did use yu-ji in the story to explain why Seol-a was apprehensive and worried about if she was being used or not then used her again so Seol-a can let go of the past.
>>
>>1899671
No-rae and Yuji were probably in Australia at the same time
>>
>>1899979
Of course they were there at the same time, anon.
>Yu-ji's corpse was already in her grave by the time No-rae arrived.
>>
>>1900115 was meant to >>1900076
>>
>>1900115
yuji zombie confirmed
>>
>>1899979
I did acknowledged that when I said that she was "just fluff to Seol-a's past" And we didn't learn anything new, we already knew that, what we didn't have was the name behind the person that caused Seol-a's trust issues.
>>
Ssamba's drawing in last chapter... every black haired girls looks like same LOL somebody must warn her.
>>
>>1903260
Well all Asian people do look the same.
>>
>>1903264
Should've looked more like Yuji instead of Seola though.
>>
>>1903264
>confirmed for having never been to Asia
>>
>>1903264
Actually true in Korea. I lived there a year and some change. Koreans get lots of plastic surgery and all want to look like the some thing. "V" line jaw, long black hair, double eye lid, and "S" cuvrve/ skinny body. Can confirm all the Korean "hot chicks" look like the same person.
>>
>>1904286
Stop being jealous
>>
>>1904293
not that anon,but they're right,stop being butthurt
>>
>>1904179
>confirmed for not recognising jokes
Also research has found that people find it more difficult to distinguish between members of other races whom they're unfamiliar with. So all white people look the same to Africans, all black people look the same to Irish people. If you grow up in a multi-cultural society you can more easily tell people from other races apart. Apparently babies can even tell different animals apart, like monkeys and sheep, but we lose that as we grow up.
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 500x291) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 500x291
I just hope this week chapter is not a troll like last one...
>>
>>1904344
If you felt trolled by last week's chapter then you're a fucking idiot who doesn't deserve a story this well written.
>>
>>1904344
it'll be worse,a fucking flashback chapter.mark my words.
>>
>>1904363
Well now it's gonna go into what happened between No-rae and her ex and probably an emotional part where Soel-a is going to end up holding her while fighting gay thoughts of rape to console her.
>>
>>1904347
I am sorry, I must be the only one who wants to see them kissing already....
>>
>>1904369
I think she's still gonna go with yuna and both norae and seola's time in australia>>1904369
>>
The update is late today
>>
>>1904688
What time usually is the chapter release ?
>>
>>1904736
Past few weeks it was updated by now around 1pm GMT. But the norm is usually around 4pm GMT.
>>
>>1904756
Thank you for the answer
>>
Late update indeed, hopefully we won't have another break...
>>
It should be out 2 hours ago, maybe they will go back to the late update time, more 5 hours of waiting...
>>
Ssamba is almost always late. I hope she would actually pour some time into the quality of her work, everything is so messy and out of place.
>>
One day delay
>>
oh...shit
>>
>>1904815
How do you know?
>>
>>1904815
Really? They made an announcement?
>>
According to Ssamba’s blog the chapter is gonna be late.
>>
>>1904903
Why must everything in my life go wrong.
>>
>>1904921
>Why must everything in my life go wrong.
If that were really true you'd probably be dead now (or have been in an accident and be paralyzed, or limbless with only one decent eye and one ear). Ok...that's enough channeling Robin...
Just suck it up, and live with it. Its not that big a deal, and its not like the author suddenly died and we'd never get any more...
>>
>>1904921
This.
>>
>>1904286
kind of odd why they love V-jaws so much. It looks so unnatural. The other modifications I can sort of understand, but V-jaws usually only appear in anime
>>
>>1905048
I read in a book about south Korea's growing pop culture it's to look like North Korean's because south Koreans think that North Korean girls are hotter than the south and vice versa for the guys.
>>
File: Korean cool.jpg (24 KB, 229x346) Image search: [Google]
Korean cool.jpg
24 KB, 229x346
>>1905048
>>1905074
Here's the book
>>
The new chapter is up but I cannot enter?
>>
>>1905235
Miracle! Its not a flashback! I am glad...Seol-a seems down after seeing the pictures of No-rae and the ex...
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/53
The flashbacks were minimal and Seola burst into jealousy flames hahaha
>>
>>1905276
I need to know ;_;
>>
Haha, that obvious jealousy, I wonder if their friend suspects something.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-02-01-57-57.png (508 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-02-01-57-57.png
508 KB, 1440x2560
>>1905276
No-rae didn't smile at him once. She looks completely bewildered. While he's sitting there blushing away... Poor Seol-a, making this face of anguish. I bloody hope ssamba doesn't prolong this arc too much, these girls desperately need emotional respite.
>>
So when do the translations by halmoni usually come out?
>>
>>1905349
Text translation, usually by the end of the day. Edits, the next day. I think the delay will throw off everything though.
>>
Is Seola sick? Those oranges...
>>
>>1905382
Lovesick huehue
>>
It was indeed a hot and steamy romance for Norae. I'm loving jealous Seola, she's so lovesick and her confession got interrupted pissed her off.
>>
Chap 49 translation
http://pastebin.com/j2BbPfn4

Military service and idiot Sung-pyo confirmed. Seemed like they were happy though.. poor No-rae.
>>
The plot thickens... Again. Im curious what other things hye-kyung knows about why they split up.
>>
Probably flashback time next???
>>
>>1905571
No no no no, don't even joke about that anon.
>>
>>1905566
So he didnt cheat? Just left for military service? Seol-a giving up in 5,4,3...
>>
No need to worry, remember No-rae loves Seol-a too!
>>
>he's too tall, they don't match
but seola... you're tall too
>>
I don't think norae will easily return to songpyo, I still remember the words she said to jihwan when she rejected his confession. About trust and how easily it could break and how she wouldn't easily enter a relationship anymore without knowing fully if she would love them. From her breakup and up until she met seola, norae was jaded about love. She made a concious decision not to fall in love in fear of what happened in her past but the unknowingly and unconsciously, she fell for seola. Right now, norae won't confess to seola yet because she wants to be 100% sure she loves her romantically. She knows she's fallen for seola but she's basically waiting for her desires to burst before making a move. But, I'm particularly not worried about norae rebooting her feelings for songpyo, because she won't, it's not in her personality to do so.
>>
No-rae's friend ship the ex couple hard...
>>
I suspect some family relationship issues between Norae and Sungpyo. They're too alike. They were so in love with each other. Even Hye kyung thinks they are a good match but then suddenly that's it? They broke up so abruptly out of nowhere even though they still clearly have feelings for each other. Kinda like they just accepted it that they're over.

Well that one seems farfetched but I can only think other reasons like Sungpyo is gay or Sungpyo had a child with another woman or I dunno anymore.
>>
>>1905658
I don't think the reasons for the breakup are anything severe like that. As far as this chapter let on, it's that the guy wanted to split because he didn't see reason to carry on a relationship while he went on military service. And it seems No-rae wasn't entirely amicable with this. I believe it was just something of a bittersweet end between them which neither fully wanted but resulted anyway. Like they were passed the point of making it work with him going away.I think It's kind of cowardly, to give up love in such a fashion. But thats neither here nor there.
>>
chapter 49 up:

http://imgur.com/a/ibQyD
>>
>>1905661
Agree that it wouldn't be that severe, but the break up as it stands now (basically: don't wanna have a long-distance relationship) doesn't jive with how much it affected No-rae. We have that flashback of her utterly (drunk?) gutted early in the series, and the whole "giving up on relationships/love altogether" mindset is a really extreme reaction. I'm guessing Hye-kyung doesn't know the whole story. If it is what really happened, I'll be super underwhelmed.
>>
>>1905792
I don't think it's an extreme reaction to become wary toward love and relationships when the person you thought loved you chooses to leave you even though you still love each other. This is going on an assumption that the ex chose to break things up between them because of the military thing. It kind of highlights the painful side of being in love. Those little doubts about someone's love for you being confirmed, then those feelings of betrayal, which we see hinted at in the drunk flashback when she says "how could he do this to me" blah blah. Like he ruined her perception of love (literally).

But like you say it's likely there's more to be said about the events leading up to their break up. I wouldn't mind too much if it was just this though. It doesn't have to be an elaborate plot point. No-rae seems like an impenetrable wall, but when it comes to things that are most important to her, her emotions become volatile (such as her meltdown she had after she realised her feelings for Seola weren't quite platonic). So these kind of extreme reactions make sense for her. No-rae thinks too deeply.
>>
>>1905792
I think it was implied Hye-kyung knows more, but she may have been able to keep that part back. She mentioned military and something else. There's also the fact that she probably also doesn't know the whole story.

I'm more curious about No-Rae. Though it seems like she was not interested in him at all while they were out, so.
>>
>>1905928
I think what makes it underwhelming for me is that the military stint is mandatory - it's not necessarily that her ex chose something over her, it's something that had to happen sooner or later, and it's common knowledge. Although it would matter how he broke up with her. It's perfectly fine and healthy to not want a long distance relationship (different strokes, yada yada), but if the decision is only made by one half of the couple I can see how that would result in heartbreak. So I guess it's reason enough, it just feels weak. Now if they were actually engaged or something and then he broke it off, that seems serious enough to warrant No-rae new apathetic outlook on love.

>>1906064
>There's also the fact that she probably also doesn't know the whole story.
I'm counting on that. No-rae's a girl who is hard to get to truly know, after all. It wouldn't be surprising at all that she simply doesn't divulge really personal info to anyone.
>>
So if no-rae felt betrayed by someone she "thought" loved her and now feels he might not have (to the extent that she had hoped), why is she more caught up on not entering a relationship unless she's sure *she* is actually able to love the other person? Wouldn't she have more of a complex of not being truly loved/making sure the other party actually loves her? Her conversation with Jinwa leads me to suspect that she might have realized she wasn't truly in love with her ex somewhere along the way. Though her devastation after the break up seems to contradict that idea...
>>
I did made a called that military service is one of the reason because it's kdrama so not surprising for it to be this cliché. I do hope there's a better more reasonable answer. Hopefully something that we could accept as to why the guy do not deserves Norae anymore cause I don't want it to be like the Yuji incident where majority assumed then got surprise attack by that letter.

And yes, it's funny how Seola attacking him base on their heights difference... I thought they did look good and happy together but of course I'm team Seola all the way.
>>
Honestly, why do I GET such a feeling that Norae did hear Seola confession. I hope I'm right. She seems sweet and concerned base on the text messages despite her meeting with the ex.
>>
Honestly, why do I get such a feeling that Norae did hear Seola confession but pretending she didn't. Base on her text she seems concerned and sound so kind despite her meeting with the ex. I hope I'm right.
>>
>>1906256
>>1906258
Sorry, double post cause using phone...
>>
>>1905679
Thanks!

Though wtf, Seol-a is strait missing an eye in one of these pages. Quality control is seriously lacking from Ssamba.
>>
>>1906362
The other eye is obviously at No-Rae's table... I guess you could say she's keeping an eye on her.

Jokes aside. I thought it was intentional. Good eye...
>>
>>1906362
Oh god you made laugh. Its intentional, silly anon.
>>
>>1906362
I agree. Ssamba needs to pick it up, this is getting ridiculous. Intentional or not, it seems more like lazy and careless work.
>>
>>1906399
What? I thought it was just fine. Cute, even.
>>
>>1906258
She didn't hear it. Halmoni already explained that part.
>>
>>1906256
I got that feeling too. And when her eyed poped out when her ex called out for her, could actually be because of what she heard Seol-a saying, not because he called her. I mean, what kind of person wouldn't be able to hear the sentence "Truthfully I like y..." only two letters are missing lol
>>
in reality, seol a just said "i you- "(couldnt say -like) because of korean language idk. Halmoni explain this in her fuckin blog
>>
Korean word order doesn't work the same as in English. What she said was I you [like]. the like was omitted. for all No Rae knows, that verb could have been anything. But, I do suspect No Rae guessed what Seol-a was about to say.

However: speculation time! I expect No Rae to turn around and be the one to confess. If we assumed she did understand that Seol-a was confessing, then it would give her the push to go ahead and confess. Plus, we've been in Seol-a's perspective for a while now, so I expect the surprise to be coming from the other side, not from our perspective.
>>
>>1906536
calm down there k. Well, No-Rae could still understand or feel what was Seol-a about to say
>>
>>1906553
Yes that would be amazing. Although since we have 50 more chapters to go, plus No-Rae's ex, I don't think it's going to happen so soon
>>
>>1906553
That's what I would like too.

Though, if No-rae understood what Seol-a was trying to say, I think it's better for both of them if she pretend to not have heard/understood. If she can't answer Seol-a right now, at least, there will be no pressure between them.

This new arc will probably delay the confession but I really hope that they will go out together soon. I want to see them in a relationship and evolve as a couple.
>>
I just wanna hold onto my lingering hope that norae's ex is no longer interested in her romantically
>>
>>1907157
I think he still is... Seems pretty obvious to me. We don't know a lot about their story, but from what I saw, he seems a pretty good guy.
I also feel he will try to get No-rae again. And she will probably hesitate. And Seol-a will probably won't interfere. That's how I feel about this arc.
That's why I would really like the confession coming from No-rae. Seol-a has never been in love before, and she already initiated some relationship with guys. But from No-rae it would be more intense I think. It didn't take time to Seol-a to decide to confess even if she was aware of her feelings since not a long time. I don't doubt the fact that she has feelings for No-rae, but I feel like she is not that serious about it. At least for now (I feel like I will be hated for saying that). She will probably realise how much she love No-rae now that she have a chance of losing her (or at least the illusion of it).
>>
I feel like the moment seola starts to back up a bit norae's desire to have her will grow. So it won't matter how much her ex wants her back, she,lol follow the path she wants to take
>>
>>1907173
>It didn't take time to Seol-a to decide to confess even if she was aware of her feelings since not a long time. I don't doubt the fact that she has feelings for No-rae, but I feel like she is not that serious about it.
she confessed first because she's the type of person who takes the bull by the horns,so to speak. she's a woman of action,when she wants something she goes and gets it,that's her take on life,we already saw that when she went after Norae after their big fight. I fail to see how she almost confessing is proof that she's not that serious about Norae. if anything,I think it shows that her feelings are serious enough to not just brush them under the carpet and pretend they're platonic.
>>
I caught up with the typeset chapters and now I'm confused because I don't remember who Yu-na is.
>>
Cue next chapter including No rae's perspective of her and the ex's discussion during last chapter. I bet he asked for her back and she says no because she has feelings for someone else. Probably why she wanted to see Seol-a afterwards.
>>
Wait, who is Yuna? I don't remember her at all.
>>
yuna is yuji's sister
>>
>>1907923
I hope that, but I don't think it will be that simple.
>>
>>1907923
this is what i'm hoping for. also it just seems like a repeat if yet another guy is going for no-rae when we literally just went over that with ji-hwan.

perhaps both seol-a and no-rae needs to have another heart-to-heart talk or something like that
>>
They were literally almost there. Now it's like 5 chapters away from the confession with assorted drama in between.
>>
Is there any Fluttering Feelings fanfiction out there?
>>
>>1909776
I haven't seen any yet. Probably not
>>
>>1909776
Why? The series hasn't even ended yet what would be the point?
>>
>>1909816
What does it having ended to do with anything?
>>
>>1909817
Why make an alt history of a story before it ends?
>>
>>1909820
It's called shipping. And that happens in just about every thread on this board and all across the lesbian fanfic writing part of the internet. It's vastly more uncommon NOT to write before shit ends.
>>
>>1909816
>>1909797
>>1909776
Fan fiction is usually for making something you want to happen, usually making two characters who would probably never get together in canon.

Since the cast is small and the most popular couple is slowly but surely getting together.
>>
>>1909942
lol ok you obviously don't read much fanfiction, it's certainly not usually just for making two characters get together that never would in canon. There are plenty of fanfics out there of canon ships just doing cute day-to-day things. Yes, obviously we see that in FF, but it'd be nice to have some extra content in between chapters, especially at the pace the story is moving.
>>
>>1909776
I havent seen any. I've been wanting to write one but I'm quite satisfied with the story so far so haven't felt the need to do my take on things just yet. Though it would be nice to have a fic that could possibly fill out things between chapters.
>>
>>1909989
You should.
>>
>>1909986
I have never read even one line of fan fiction
>>
>>1910023
Good job. I'm not being sarcastic, by the way.
>>
>>1910023
>never read fan fiction
>proceeds to explain it even though they (self-admittedly) have no idea what they're talking about
Yeah, great job. I am being sarcastic, by the way.
>>
>>1909986
You can't even wait a week between chapters? lel
>>
>>1909989
Don't even start, unless you want to derail the Fluttering Feelings thread and make 90% off all future threads be discussion about shitty fanfictions rather than focusing on the original series.
>>
>>1909989
please do it i will love it forever
>>
>>1910088
This. There's a freaking fan fiction thread, go there and talk about that shit over there.
>>
>>1910088
I doubt that'd be the case. We barely get discussion about the series itself as it is. plus with people like you at /u/ I certainly won't be posting good quality fics here that's for sure.

On a more relatable note, I hope we switch to No-rae's perspective soon. Need to see this arc through her eyes.
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/54
>>
>>1910357
I don't like het couple, but I have to admit, they looked really cute together...

Can't wait to see the translation and see what No-rae is thinking.
>>
>>1910357
THIS NEEDS TO BE TRANSLATED ASAP.
>>
They don't look cute to me
>>
I can't study while waiting the translation ughh. I want to know what no rae think
>>
>>1910357
>that intimacy though

He really looks like he cared for her. Both of them for each other. I don't have a liking for het myself, but seeing two people care for eachother always gives me good feelings. Restoring my faith in humanity, if you will.

The interaction between Seol-a and No-rae look's cute though. The smiling and looks, so fucking adorable.
>>
>>1910364
Oh cool, I'm not the only one.
>>
File: Screenshot_2015-11-08-14-49-13.png (943 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-08-14-49-13.png
943 KB, 1440x2560
>>1910357
>jealousy detected
>>
They do like cute, but Seol-a is way better, No-rae was so beautiful with long hair. I wonder if No-rae is looking to someone outside or she is just thinking about the meeting with the ex.
>>
>>1910393
This. And I agree, I wish she didn't cut her hair.
>>
I really want to see No-rae and Seol-a like the flash back of No-rae and her ex. Damn I want to see them together so bad.
>>
>>1910357
more shitty backstory preparing us for a bunch more chapters with no-rae's ex
>>
>>1910416
it's really getting tiresome. it's probably why these threads aren't as active as they used to be.
>>
>>1910446
What do you want to see? Them having sex? If you think FF will get explisit like this, you are reading the wrong manha. Go read something ecchi instead
>>
>>1910465
who said anything about them having sex? and why are you so defensive anyway? chill your tits,sister.
>>
>>1910465
I'd like the relationship moving forward instead of backtracking to what happened before. Backstory is nice, but the plot needs to advance as well.
>>
>>1910357
;_;
>>
Translation's out.
>>
>>1910715
Post link? Don't see it on imgur yet.
>>
>>1910721
I meant the pastebin.
>>
http://pastebin.com/HT0p815Q
>>
>>1910721
Nvm my bad.
>>
Such frustrating feelings. No-rae is so fine with him it bothers me. She's too nice, does she still have feelings for him? I want to see her POV of how she really feels about Seo-la, doesn't matter to me if she's not going to confess first.

And looks like Seo-la want to work part time with No-rae... which means our confession going to be put on-hold. It's funny to me that they always have to meet outside or a cafe to talk as if they live so far from each other, they're neighbors ffs!
>>
such a frustrating limbo
>>
>>1910563
Agree, I feel like their relationship is going backwards instead of forward. I understand they both need closure from their past story but still, right after Seol-a was going to confess, it's hurt a little.
>>
>>1910786
>No-rae's nice to the ex even if the break-up took a toll on her
>why is she so nice to him
>FUCK SHE STILL LOVES HIM
Are you serious?

>Seo-la working part time with her
You sneaky Seol-a, you.
>>
>>1910847
Pretty sure she's over him. But having someone pop up in your life again who meant a lot to you at one point can bring up a lot of emotions for anyone.
And Seol-a should just invite her over and chill and watch netflix at this point for fuck sakes. But nice to get No-raes background a bit but aftet just seeing Soel-a's this is just slow pacing..
>>
But... Yuji. Yuji/Seola is cute af. DESU if Ssamba made Yuji and Seola official and Norae with her ex again and just end the story right there, I would forgive every tasteless dialogue and witless character and lazy coloring and usual tardiness she has ever made. Seriously. No lie. COME AT ME, /u/.
>>
>>1910904
unless Seola is into necrophilia, I don't see that happening,buddy.
>>
Maybe No-rae is having second thoughts about seol-a? Perhaps she thinks she'll have better chance with her ex than seol-a and believes it's one-sided anyway
>>
This is going too smoothly with the ex. I bet when the mystery behind her ex and Norae come out, it'll turn out to be a red herring relationship after all. Like maybe they were actually engaged so there's no way in hell they would get back together.
>>
>>1910904
I don't think the girl who deliberately sabotaged and abandoned her relationship with Seol-a is worthy of that. She's also dead.
>>
Fucking hate cockblockers/beards
>>
>>1910904
No, this is going down the Stretch route where we learn No-rae was pregnant with the ex's baby and she and Seol-a will be Friends Forever. The End.
>>
>>1911149
>I'm so satisfied with our friendship I don't even feel the need to see you again, Seol-a!
>yeah, me too!
>see you maybe one day!
>THE END
>>
>>1911150
Perfect synopsis.
>>
I reread FF from the start and felt like the story is just going on a nice pacing. SeolA and NoRae's relationship grew pretty fast in my pov. I mean, in the story they only know each other for 3-4 months? And since NoRae's ex-bf story is already unfolding, after this the story might pick up its pace and focus more on the present... I hope.

And SeolA searching for a part time job for her and NoRae = More time together. Sneaky, tsk. SeolA doing all sorts of things for NoRae lol lots of first times haha
>>
The chapter is up on imgur : http://imgur.com/a/gf9QG
>>
I feel like No-rae felt really uneasy talking with her ex. Her head/eyes is a bit weird in those panel. Maybe it's just my imagination.
>>
Nooooooo. So after the winter break NoRae's ex is also gonna attend college with them. Uh-oh... I smell more drama. NoRae and SeolA will get a part time job together but then bam back to school with ex-bf after that... I wonder if SeolA and NoRae are already together at that time lol maybenotbecausessamba
>>
>>1911149
no,fuck you,anon,don't put those scary thoughts in my mind ;_;
>>1911150
the sad thing is that I can actually see it ending like this. I guess Ssamba's aim is to share the title with Stretch as the series where nothing happens.
>>
>>1911215
Plenty of things happened on Stretch, just not the one /u/ as a whole was expecting (even when we didn't have any real reason to do so) People got burned when a series that was never marketed a yuri didn't have a yuri ending. There are plenty of things wrong with the ending, but "it didn't have a yuri ending!" isn't one of them.

Anyway, I don't believe that FF is heading for an ending like this >>1911150
>>
The way I see it, NoRae probably still has feelings for the guy. SeolA is going to lose her chance if she doesn't confess now. And it looks like she won't, so I'm not sure what to expect going forwards.
>>
>>1911294
>The way I see it, NoRae probably still has feelings for the guy
Most people will retain some form of feelings for their ex, emotions don't just magically disappear even if the circumstances of their break-up aren't good. But I think it's pretty clear that she's over him, and in love (or on the way to it) with Seol-A. So considering she turned down Ji-Hwan, there's no reason to think she'll get back together with her ex. There is a chance the reappearance of Sung-Pyo might make No-Rae even more gunshy regarding her feelings for Seol-A though.
>>
>>1910563
But you've seen 50 chapters already. You preety much know how the plot moves.
>>
>>1911294
Yes this is probably what will happenn. And then No-Rae is going to get with him again after he comes back and boom, Seol-A will end up crying and eating ice cream the end trying to forget her love
>>
>>1911294
Stop being such an over-dramatic bitch.
>>
>>1911294
Stop being so over-dramatic
>>
>>1911294
>so I'm not sure what to expect going forwards.
...That NoRae and Seol-A will end up together
>>
GODDAMMIT SEOL-A JUST FUCKING CONFESS ALREADY
>>
mfw I have already imagined Krystal as Seol-a

http://imgur.com/qB2s0UW
>>
>>1911741
I dont want to see kpopfags in this thread
>>
Ironic, ssamba most likely modelled norae and seola and probably most characters off Korean idols or celebs
>>
>>1911856
that's what you want to believe, either way kpop idolfaggotry has nothing to do with this thread.
>>
>>1911856
No. Keep this kpop thing away. You're already insfesting WDTFS threads with it, not FF too.
>>
Idiots. I'm not endorsing it, I'm merely stating a plausible fact.
>>
>>1911881
idiot. we don't care. keep the kpop talk away from this thread.
>>
>>1911881
No one here cares about it. There is a new board /trash/, take your kpop idiocy there.
>>
Old threads:

https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1629837/
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1641738/
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1659925/
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1677135/
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1692119/
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1703641/
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1721216/
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1737563/
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1747661/
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1759944/
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1772289/
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1788667/
https://archive.loveisover.me/u/thread/1857434/
>>
Wow, this one of the few times in which the male competitor for the yuri couple appears to actually be very very good as a person. I mean, he truly seemed madly in love with NoRae.

Other than that, I will hope Seola hurries up before she misses her chance. I prefer jealous happy dramma, over jealous sad drama.
>>
http://comico.toast.com/titles/85/chapters/55
>>
>>1914932
flashback started...i was thinking maybe we wouldn't see it, but now be ready for 1 month of agony...
>>
>>1914934
I could honestly do without the flashback.
>>
>>1914947
we all could. flasbacks are a fucking pain in the ass,specially flashbacks with het
>>
>>1914952
that is me right now.
>>
>>1914932
Flashbacks again....
>>
>>1914952
Things seemed so promising when they went to the amusement park. Now we have to tolerate at least a month with this guy.

I may go on a FF hiatus until this is done with
>>
>>1914287
I feel like Seol-a is gonna be heartbroken and pent up and not want to talk to No-rae for a bit, even if they work together somewhere then No-rae is gonna have to start trying to persue her. But more flashbacks shit is boring. We get it, they dated.
>>
Stop with complaints already. Aren't you happy that Seol-a will win against a nice guy and not some cardboard character.
>>
A whole chapter of flashback is too much.. we don't need so many flasbacks to know that they dated, het shit. Keep moving the story forward! We want to see No-rae and Seola fluffy moments and not ex and No-rae moments.
>>
>>1914974
stop trying to moderate other people's posts.
>>
Darn it, I thought we'd managed to skip the flashbacks. We'll go back to the present next week, I hope! Seol-a and No-rae haven't spent much time together lately, I really want to see them go on more dates and progress in their relationship!
>>
>>1914989
>We'll go back to the present next week
your naivety is endearing,anon.
>>
>>1914974
Okay, ssamba already show us that Ex is a nice guy, but we dont need to know their whole story, (it is not a shoujo right?) just break up part is enough, I dont give a shit how they met
>>
>>1914991
>I dont give a shit how they met
Ssamba wants to write a reasonable explanation for No-rae's behavior. You don't give a shit about No-Rae as well?
>>
>>1914991
No, you will see how much of a nice guy he is, and how much he cares about her, and how they broke up. And how he will try to get Norae back. Then, we'll see Seol-a again. See you all in 1 or 2 months.
>>
>>1914974
I don't care if it's a nice guy, we don't need to see their full story, just the moment when they break up.
>>
Why do I get the feeling that Seol-a will probably end up forcing herself in No-rae at the part time job which will end up in more confused feelings...who am I kidding? It'll just be more flashbacks.
>>
>>1915013
doubt it,this isn't a k-dramastill
but to be honest I wouldn't mind it so much I am guilty of having a weakness for girls forcing themselves on other girls
>>
translation is out!
>>1915002
hmm let me think about that lol
>>
Sung-pyo admitted liking no-rae from the very beginning just like seol-a was. I feel like this will cause a parallel in the future once either one or both of em confess to each other
>>
>>1914932
>flashback
This reminds me of an anime adaption that has caught up to its source.
>>
rofl stop whining. this needs to happen in order to flesh out norae and understand why her character is the way she is. just let ssamba do what they need to do. some of you are just a bunch of entitled whiners.
>>
>>1915287
>rofl
fuck off
>>
nah.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.