[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
General Thread Samba Girl edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: Sui Youbi.png (2 MB, 1260x1800) Image search: [Google]
Sui Youbi.png
2 MB, 1260x1800
Continue From>>1871029
This thread is for:
*Screenshots, pages, and discussion about general series, current or old, not covered by an existing thread, be it yuri, fanservice, subtext or goggles. Canon and non-canon both welcome.
*News reports about things relevant to our interest
*Original content that doesn't fit any specific thread topics
*Pretty much anything that doesn't have or need its own thread.
>>
>>1874654
Girlfriend was amazing. After seeing the premise of the game I was expecting the anime to just be the worst harem ever, so I was very pleasantly surprised when I learned they went in a completely different direction and just made it a show about a million girls being hella gay with each other. I want to shake the hand of whoever came up with that.
>>
>>1874726
Haha! Reminds me of the Koihime Musou series. The original premise is 100% hetero harem, little else. The anime creator was stupendously kind, or maybe a yuri fan. Pretty much, the entire anime (all seasons) is "Girls' love" (to different degrees) basically.
>>
>>1874726
Not only that, Girl Friend Beta was actually a good show, that really developed her core cast and tries its best to give depth to the lots and lots of supporting girls.
>>
>>1874726
It wasn't, well, "amazing", but I don't get why so many people shit on it. Haremfags couldn't appreciate CGDCT?
>>
>>1874883
>shitting on GirlFriends Beta
What? It had a gymnast doing gymnast things, a LOT of cute girls that were NOT clones of each other (holy shit) and Miss Motherfucking Monochrome.

Whoever shat on it must have a terminal case of shit taste.
>>
File: 52555239_p11.jpg (108 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
52555239_p11.jpg
108 KB, 600x600
>>1874883
Yeah, they can't. But mostly they were yurihaters.

It was a good show for us.
>>
>>1874884
People just shit on anything that dares to have a specific appeal instead of pandering directly to the average anime fan. Look what happened with Classroom Crisis, which is awesome if you care about business. So of course the shonen action addicts put it down the whole time for being slow and boring (when really it's quite exciting).
>>
>>1874930
Funny you mention Classroom Crisis. I actually liked the business part of it. What I didn't like was the sudden love triangle in the last episodes. That was bullshit.
>>
Arachnid chapter 55 is going GREAT
>>
>>1874939
I Noticed the spike in /u/ related content in that chapter.
>>
>>1874941
Build up for Oki's grand moment
>>
What's the news on the next Murcielago release?
>>
>>1874942
I sure hope so!
>>
Gagantous.
>>
There's also a fair bit of "moeshit" paranoia. People are still haunted by this moe boogeymyn, so they flip out when they see what they perceive as "moe". Especially when it happens to their supposed "real deal" shows. What they fail to realize is how much of a minority it really is, so it's actually a truly special thing when it happens.
>>
>>1874939
Yup, what I like of this chapter is similar to a oneshot of a girls seducing other and bringht her to home
>>
>>1874990
link to oneshot plz
>>
File: z9aSp.jpg (300 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
z9aSp.jpg
300 KB, 800x450
A manga one shot for Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid?
>>
>>1874991
http://kissmanga.com/Manga/Arachnid/Chapter-055?id=242506
>>
>>1875001
For those who prefer to avoid Mugino's usual kissmanga faggotry, here's the actual release post at Kirei Cake:

http://kireicake.com/2015/09/25/arachnid-chapter-55/
>>
>>1874942
Oki vanishes off the face of the earth and does not appear in the untranslated chapters so far.

But Yoriko becomes a legit love interest and turns out to be the real Organization boss. Her bug is the female of the twisted-wing parasite, she's over a hundred years old and has been involved in WWII. The old dude who looked like her father in the flashback is actually her adopted son. Yes, really.

As of the latest chapter, even Alice gave up on figuring out the plot of Arachnid.
>>
>>1874996
Those are big ass titties
>>
File: wssr3.jpg (372 KB, 800x571) Image search: [Google]
wssr3.jpg
372 KB, 800x571
>>1874996
So Intense.

I hope anime is as good is this.
>>
>>1875101
I should suspect when she say Santa Clauss was not real, what kid say that?
>>
>>1875110
I see this series will take the strike witches approach to fight scene videography.
>>
>>1874935
Not the person you quoted, but that love triangle is the reason why I've been reluctant to watch the last two episodes ... I liked the show and it feels like this is gonna ruin the good impression I have.
>>
>>1874935
>>1875217
Well, that is just too bad. As much as Classroom Crisis is not built for a Shonen crowd, it also isn't built for the "Real-deal" aesthetic crowd, who loves to gatekeep shows they zoned on (like crankily insisting how a show isn't "like this" or "like that", when people are trying to talk about a series from a separate viewpoint that is not their "Serious business" one.) or get upset when it winds up not 100% running their way. I'm sure there are many others who appreciate the romance given together with other noteworthy things and they deserve to have theirs as well.
>>1874976
What I love about the anime industry is that they don't give a fuck about what the noisy whiners from everywhere else thinks. They just make them. You like them, take them. You don't like them? You are free to leave them. But, as usual, it's asking too much for anime fans to take a more mature approach, and accept the existence of a variety of shows, because everyone likes different things. Everyone has to get mad at how a show isn't built for ME and MY TASTE only (And why should it? You are not the only person watching anime.). Whether it's "Moe" or "Real-deal", or "Insert any genre" you can think of.
>>
>>1875265
>I'm sure there are many others who appreciate the romance given together with other noteworthy things and they deserve to have theirs as well.
I don't mind romance. The problem is the last-minute love triangle. It wasn't developed and came out nowhere. It has little to do with my preferences. It was just badly written.
>>
>>1875265
>What I love about the anime industry is that they don't give a fuck about what the noisy whiners from everywhere else thinks.
They give lots of fucks about the Japanese fanbase. They cater to them pretty aggressively actually.
>>
>>1875274
>everywhere else = non-japan.
Actually, they care about sales figures the most. Data correlates a lot with what they tend to produce. Though once in-awhile, they do make things that are different, regardless if it does well or bombs.
>>
>>1875275
So basically you say that since we're not Japanese and anime producers don't give a damn about what we think, we should just shut up and accept what we get.

Well, I think that's bullshit. Maybe our opinion doesn't matter, but I think there's value in expressing it anyway. If I think a show sucks, I'm going to say so. And if that bothers you, you may gtfo.
>>
>>1875265
>What I love about the anime industry is that they don't give a fuck about what the noisy whiners from everywhere else thinks. They just make them. You like them, take them. You don't like them? You are free to leave them. But, as usual, it's asking too much for anime fans to take a more mature approach, and accept the existence of a variety of shows, because everyone likes different things. Everyone has to get mad at how a show isn't built for ME and MY TASTE only (And why should it? You are not the only person watching anime.). Whether it's "Moe" or "Real-deal", or "Insert any genre" you can think of.

I agree with this so hard that I'm afraid to make this post because someone is just going to think you're samefagging. But I have to say it.
>>
>>1875282
Not that person, but I think that Japanese people generally turn out to have much better taste than non-Japanese people. So I'm glad that regardless of how hard stupid Americans whine about how anime should be this way or that way, they can't actually affect anything. It's only Japan that determines the direction in which things go, and I'm satisfied with where they've been taking it. Sure, yes, you make a good point about there being value in expressing opinions, but when I think about how consistently I see absolutely awful opinions from the western anime fanbase, I realize that this is one case where I am so glad they don't matter to Japan. They just have NO IDEA what they are talking about when it comes to anime. That's how I feel, anyway.
>>
>>1875303
>They just have NO IDEA what they are talking about when it comes to anime.
For the most part, the Japanese have no idea either. Their taste matter just because they pay for it.
>>
>>1875299
Being in the Japanese language and being mostly available in the Japanese market is why they don't care about outside opinion even if they had time to translate it.

That why we call it "anime" and "manga" to describe it instead of "animation" and "comics".

Which is good because their industry would stagnate from every moral watchdog who wants to tell them what's appropriate.

And don't forget, some don't like same-sex relations.
>>
>>1875313
>same-sex relations.
It's not really that much of a bother, because they view it entertainment-wise, quite a bit differently from what other people think they do. RL is a vastly different matter.
>>
File: D7D71.jpg (126 KB, 500x707) Image search: [Google]
D7D71.jpg
126 KB, 500x707
>>1875110
The special screening of the first two episodes is tomorrow so with any luck we'll have impressions soon.

By the way, all the cast is definitely female
>>
>>1875316
Even if the character description for the left character in your picture says he's the "only male on the island"?
>>
File: gatchaman12.jpg (474 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
gatchaman12.jpg
474 KB, 1280x720
This season needed more Utsutsu
>>
>>1875313
>their industry would stagnate
>would
Good one.
>>
>>1875318
>what are reverse traps
>>
I dropped everything airing this season other than a couple shows(NNB, Gangsta, and DRRR), what's worth watching for the gay?

Gakkou Gurashi and Prisma Illya I already know what to expect because I read the manga.
>>
>>1875322
Gakkou Gurashi actually has some variations in its anime version that largely work for the better, so it's worth checking out even if you're up to date with the manga.
>>
>>1875321
Still female. The character description outright states that character is male.
>>
>>1875326

There's going to be moment where her clothes get ripped and then BAM surprise knockers
>>
>>1875326
Where has been stated that? The only info I can find identify it just as Mermaid's governor and the manga art makes obvious is a girl
>>
>>1875330
>dem hips
>dat bust
I can but hope.
>>
>>1875323
Nothing else though? That would be a bummer.
>>
>>1875346
There's Bikini Warriors and Symphogear S3.
Unconfirmed reports say there's some subtext in Jokamachi no Dandelion and Umaru-chan, but there's a chance that it may be buried under a lot of het.
>>
File: tsubasa x hajime.jpg (203 KB, 1440x810) Image search: [Google]
tsubasa x hajime.jpg
203 KB, 1440x810
>>1875319
Also this, this position look they will tribbling
>>
>>1875364
About Dandelion, some girls had lesbian cumcubines like Akane with Karen, pic related, also Aoi had three, and Hikari had one
the anime going original ending and make the Older brother become the king so the yuri keep save, howewer I don't like Shuu winning the eletion because it was forced and Kill the chance of Akane become the king
Umaru had Kirie who is gay and Sylphy who is also gay for Umaru
>>
>>1875391
>tribbling
Do NOT let those critters get into the Enterprise again.

>>1875393
Indeed, but as I say, for every yuri scene like that you have to go through a lot of het scenes, to the point that the balance becomes intolerable.
>>
>>1875393
Could have at least been civil enough to spoiler that ...
>Mugino
Ah, sorry, never mind.
>>
>Hanayamata getting dubbed
Most impressive. The last CGDCT anime (if Hanayamata properly is one such anime, that is) I remember dubbed was Lucky Star.

Why Hanayamata, though? Why not, say, Gochiusa or Kiniro Mosaic?
>>
>>1875491
It's less gay and with more drama.
Who cares though?
>>
>>1875491
Kiniro Mosaic would be a hell of dubbing with the english. And too gay stuff doesn't generate that many sales in the west, so Hanayamata is okay for the people that watches dubs, is a lot lower in the gay scale compared to the other 2.
>>
>>1875393
I'm actually glad Akane didn't win because she doesn't have any real motivation to become king. She only wanted to become just to get rid the surveillance cameras and that's it. The other reason why I'm glad she didn't win because if Akane win and become king than it would be so cliche because she's the main character.
>>
>>1875582
Really? Well I better start reading the manga because I like the anime, and I want to know what the studio cut out from the manga. And I was going for either Shuu or Kanade to win.
>>
>>1875593
Yeah, some /a/non posted it on /a/ in the thread for the final episode.
>>
>>1875558
Funny how people claim the west is more open about lezzies, when Japan is the one willing to buy the yuri stuff even more than the west does, it seems. Kiniro & Gochi sold much better numbers than Hanayamata and as you have it, both were gayer to boot.
>>
File: crowds insight 12 grab.jpg (343 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
crowds insight 12 grab.jpg
343 KB, 1920x1080
>>1875631
Hope people watching kept watching after the credits. There is a scene that pays off patiently waiting for.
>>
File: crowds insight 12 holding hands.png (4 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
crowds insight 12 holding hands.png
4 MB, 1920x1080
>>1875639
What should have been in the non-existent linked post.
>>
Do you REALIZE that VALKYRIE DRIVE: MERMAID is an anime?
>>
>>1875629
Huh? Hanayamata was still pretty fucking gay though? Why is it being compared?
>>
>>1875710
It only had Yaya and Machi.
>>
>>1875320
Why are you here if you don't like it?
>>
>>1875715
Huh? Everyone was so gay. It was definitely gay enough that people who are scared of gays are going to be put off by it. Kinmoza and Gochiusa are not any "worse" in terms of gay, they are basically on the same level. So. It's just that Hanayamata is what they chose. Not because of gay, but because that's what they wanted to do.
>>
>>1875726
Everyone? I can say everyone was on Kinmoza and Gochiusa, but it's hard to think anything for other characters in Hanayamata besides the ones mentioned.
>>
>>1875721
Can you really claim an industry that is despised by everyone other than socially maladjusted nerds who mostly just want a steady stream of samey imaginary girlfriends isn't stagnant? I do like the occasional gem and manga, which is a much healthier industry than anime.
>>
>>1875729
I'm with the other anon, go re-watch it, everyone in Hanayamata was hella gay.

And now I'm going to have to listen to the OP again and get it stuck in my head for weeks, thanks a lot, bastards.
>>
>>1875815
Ouch. The edge.
>>
>>1875819
Edgy or not, it's true. Well, fine, there's the occasional crossover hit and children's shows, but it's overall not exactly a vibrant industry.
>>
Valkyrie is supposed to air on Sept 27. At what time?
>>
>>1875828
*Valkyrie Drive
>>
>>1875558
Because is gay is the reason for what they are dubbling, this is not 4kids
>>
>>1875828
18:30 Japan time, but is gonna be at a special event on a theater
>>
>>1875833
Then why Gochiusa isn't getting dubbed.
>>
>>1875895
If your logic is 'Hanayamata got dubbed because it's inferior in gayness to Gochiusa and Kinmoza', then why did YKA get dubbed?

And why do you even care about dubs in the first place?
>>
>>1875901
I don't. I'm following Mugino's logic that it was dubbed because it's gay. Then Gochiusa didn't?
>>
>>1875902
That's just Mugino making a stupid counter as usual, in response to the argument that only the less gay shows are getting dubbed, which is stupid as well.
>>
The dubbing choice isn't so much related to gayness but rather the kind of genre it is and whether the company think its worth spending money on. Outside of the really popular ones like Lucky Star and K-On!, SoL anime doesn't really get much in the way of dubs, while Hanayamata has a bit more drama in it to warrant that tag (it is a Kirara Forward title after all)
>>
File: MitoNicole2.jpg (103 KB, 600x900) Image search: [Google]
MitoNicole2.jpg
103 KB, 600x900
Cute card from T7s

I would like Mito to meet Coney again in the game's present
>>
>>1875815
>>1875821
Okay, but why surround yourself with people who love anime if you hate anime? Those people you just called socially maladjusted nerds are the rest of us on this board.
>>
>>1875906
I think Mugino is actually pretty smart and is making a dumb argument to show how dumb the other side's argument is.
>>
>>1875815
>an industry that is despised by everyone other than socially maladjusted nerds

A self-fulfilling prophesy, that is.
>>
File: naNF7kE[1].png (480 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
naNF7kE[1].png
480 KB, 1024x576
https://ultimatemegax.wordpress.com/2015/09/27/sound-euphonium-roundtable-director-tatsuya-ishihara-series-director-naoko-yamada-author-ayano-takeda/
>>
>>1875910
I agree. That post that said gay stuff doesn't generate sales is stupid, we are a country that legalized gay marriage. Like you said, it's dramas like Hanayamata and YKA that get dubbed, simply because people prefer drama to SOL.
>>
>>1875968
Well, that's much better than "Madoka friendzoned Homura until she became God and then she realized Homura was mega gay but couldn't do anything because you can't be gay with God."
>>
Is Euphonium one of the few times when the guy gets cucked?
>>
>>1875968
hagu
>>
>>1875968
The way he describes their relationship is the kind of relationship I absolutely adore. Seems sort of like Mireille and Kirika's.

Should I watch Euphonium? I was under the impression that it was disappointing /u/-wise, but is their bond really that strong?
>>
>>1875979
Yeah
>>
>>1875968
I've noticed just now that there is a surprising lack of Hibike doujins
>>
File: mj11 (1).jpg (297 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
mj11 (1).jpg
297 KB, 500x500
Have a look at Valkyrie Drive Mermaid's figures
>>
Has anyone seen the last 2 chapters of Trench FLowers that went wild not yuri wise but then it calmed down with yuri tones
>>
File: wakaba married.jpg (420 KB, 1325x2964) Image search: [Google]
wakaba married.jpg
420 KB, 1325x2964
One last scene of Wakaba girl
the fujo end up been the gayer
>>
File: Kill Me Baby.jpg (125 KB, 995x1453) Image search: [Google]
Kill Me Baby.jpg
125 KB, 995x1453
>>1875910
>the really popular ones
And the not so popular ones.
>>
>'Valkyrie Drive -Mermaid-' Japanese Blu-ray and DVD product listings have started going up on the net!
>They confirm that the series will be 12 episodes total, released in Japan over 6 volumes, each containing one OVA short (totaling 6). The products also come with stuff like CD's, booklets, audio commentaries, and serial codes for goodies in the 'Valkyrie Drive -Siren-" mobile game.
>Dates:
>Vol.1: 12/18/15
>Vol.2: 01/27/16
>Vol.3: 02/24/16
>Vol.4: 03/23/16
>Vol.5: 04/27/16
>Vol.6: 05/25/16

>There are also store specific bonuses
>>
>>1876062
Kill Me Baby isn't slice of life, it's gag comedy like Azumanga Daioh or Nichijou. It makes sense that those get dubbed because people wanna laugh. Gahaha!
>>
>>1875987
That's because Japanese people get mad at characters they think are straight turning out to be gay so they just angrily draw them being raped.
>>
File: nichijou-4-12.jpg (116 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
nichijou-4-12.jpg
116 KB, 1280x720
>>1876067
I still can't believe noone's license rescued Nichijou from Bandai yet
>>
>>1876074
>rescued

Bamco's localizing everything these days. They might just do it themselves.
>>
File: Read the text.jpg (106 KB, 576x318) Image search: [Google]
Read the text.jpg
106 KB, 576x318
>>
>>1876065
If only I had the $400 necessary to buy all of that.
>>
>>1876079
Sauce?
>>
>>1875979
People THOUGHT it was going to be disappointing because male character, but it pulled the ol' bait and switch and went full gay, which is rare because usually we get surprise het instead of surprise homo.
>>
>>1876086
Some new game Sekai Project's localizing.
>>
>>1876087
Also considering the source material. Impressive that yuri fans' expectations survived Reina saying she loved that one male teacher.
What happened to that, was she serious and got rejected or was she just joking or lying somehow?

>>1876088
Interesting.
>>
>>1876089
It's basically because Mugino kept hope alive. I think he does a lot of good for this place.
>>
>>1876091
What? No it wasn't, it was because of all the anons who insisted she'd grow out of it, or that teenagers don't even know what love is and she would come to understand that Kumiko is actually her true love.
>>
>>1876093
Mugino inspired them, like George Washington inspired America to win the war with his great leadership.
>>
>>1876089
Well, people aren't limited to liking just males or just females. She said that but ended up loving a girl. Simple as that.
>>
>>1876097
Yeah, but usually when a girl says she loves a dude the series ends right there for /u/
>>
>>1876098
That was episode 10, then episode 11 happened and everyone came back.

If you're curious watch the series if you don't want spoilers.
>>
Bisexuality.
>>
>>1876098
True, /u/ does like to freak out and quit at the drop of a hat. Except for Mugino, so if something turns out to be gay anyway, they find out from him.
>>
>>1876105
In the grand circle of life, even a Mugino has a place.
>>
File: 1348082474481.jpg (32 KB, 323x340) Image search: [Google]
1348082474481.jpg
32 KB, 323x340
>all these Mugino apologists
Jesus, what happened here?
>>
>>1876097
It's called being Bisexual.
>>
>>1876128
>Jesus

What are you doing, saying Mugino's true name so lightly!
>>
>>1876130
Yes, exactly, except you don't need to capitalize the B.
>>
>>1876105
Mugino does have a tendency to post images and say "look at how yuri this series is!" and then you jump in only to find out the series is aggressively het, and the two girls in his images are either the only yuri scenes in the entire series, or fall for boys later on, or similar stuff.

>>1876102
>>1876130
Bisexuals in anime are not a novelty. Them lusting after a dude, but ending up with a girl is.
>>
>>1876077
I meant Bandai Entertainment, their US anime division that went defunct a good few years back. Not to be confused with their game division or their anime studio BN Pictures.
>>
>>1876065
Those are half the size compared to the PV>
>>
>>1876172
I know, what I mean is that Bandai may make a comeback in that form and go for Nichijou again, and do it this time. 2011 was the dark days, things have gotten a lot better since then.
>>
>>1876161
So it is one of the rare shows where the guy got cucked? Hibicuck? Do people call it Hibicuck?
>>
>>1876202
I for one wish I could've seen /a/'s reaction to Reina winning. It was most likely "muh LN"
>>
File: 1440962469785.jpg (1 MB, 1268x742) Image search: [Google]
1440962469785.jpg
1 MB, 1268x742
>>1876203
Well, someone posted this hilarious image a while back, at least.
>>
>>1876203
Is it actually the case that it actually branched off from the light novel plot and did its own gay thing, faithfulness to the source material be damned? That would be pretty great.
>>
I like Hibike quite a lot, but I don't think people should watch it for yuri. Or rather, they shouldn't watch for yuri between Reina and Kumiko, since the anime doesn't actually separate itself from the LN. Oboe x Flute (not shown in the anime but are in the LN) and Yuuko x Natsuki are couples to watch for.
>>
>>1876208
Not the first time KyoAni did such shenanigans. Remember Chuu2?
>>
>>1876244
I don't, as I have yet to watch it. What happened there?

Ironically, Free (both seasons) is the only KyoAni show I've actually finished in years.
>>
>>1876260
They added an anime only character to the main cast and it suddenly became very very gay DESS
>>
>>1876260
One of the girls that would've lusted after the MC doesn't.
They added an original character and had her and the aforementioned girl above be very tsundere towards each other.
>>
>>1876237
How can we read the LN if it's not translated? What the fuck.
>>
>>1876262
>>1876271
They took two girls off the MC and made them gay for each other? That sounds great. That show always seemed fun so I guess that's another reason to try it.
>>
>>1876205
I bet this dude's the kind of person that watched Sakura Trick and complained about all these girls lusting after each other instead of him/any self-insert that could've been there.
>>
>>1876237
You mean the completely ordinary subtext couples that aren't shown much in the anime itself?
>>
>>1876276
No, they took one girl off the MC and made her gay for another girl that doesn't exist in the LNs.
As for the series itself, there's simply not enough of those two to push through parts of it. For example, the second part of the first season, where the het romantic drama becomes too dense and certain parts of the second season, where the same happens.
S2 does have a lot more episodes with the two girls taking the focus, though.
>>
>>1876282
The main romance is so awful I half suspect it's a secret parody of how icky the idealization of "moe" traits in a romantic partner can get. Rikka isn't that far from the ideal eroge heroine from Welcome to NHK.
>>
>>1875964
I wouldn't say I hate anime in general, just most of it. No matter how unhealthy it is, the industry still creates the occasional great show and there's always manga. There's also enough socially maladjusted nerds of my kind on /u/ that I rather like this place.
>>
File: 1428633327356.png (466 KB, 1554x642) Image search: [Google]
1428633327356.png
466 KB, 1554x642
I'm trying to remember the name of this one-shot, it was about this high school couple that had drifted apart, and they reunited as adults at this high school reunion dealie and one of them was engaged but then the other girl seduced her away from her off-screen fiance.
>>
>>1876361
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/encounter_effect
>>
>>1876282
They could have had the anime-original girl on the MC but took her off, so that actually makes it two.
>>
>>1876311
Ah, so you're one of those people who says "Man I hate anime! Uh, except this and this and this. Oh, and that. And also that." You're just a big tsundere.
>>
Oh if we're requesting help at this time, I'm looking for the one shot where a girl notices another girl on the bus. The girl leaves her chapstick and the other girl picks it up. Later on, her friends persuade her to come with them to check out boys from another school. While there she sees the girl from the bus, she's in the archery club and quite a few girls are watching her. The MC's friend notices her staring at the archery girl and says "oh, you like girls? that's cool." and brushes it off. MC is flustered but on the bus ride she sits next to the archery girl again. She musters up the courage to give her her chapstick, but realizes she has two identical chapsticks, one is hers which she obsessively used since she found the other girls. They both have the same amount in them which surprises the MC. Archery just smiles and takes one, using it immediately which makes the MC blush, because they might be indirectly kissing.
>>
>>1876444
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/last_10_millimeters, but you covered pretty much everything that makes it good in your summary.
>>
>>1876457
Disregard that. I found it, it was "8:04 AM".
>>
>>1875970
>Madoka friendzoned Homura until she became God
How? Homura never confessed to Madoka, How do you get friendzoned if you never confess and get rejected?
>>
File: friendzoned in the end zone.jpg (107 KB, 449x500) Image search: [Google]
friendzoned in the end zone.jpg
107 KB, 449x500
>>1876484
>>
>>1876484
It was an unintentional friendzone and then when he became God she became able to read Homura's mind (God is able to hear and comprehend the thoughts of every being in existence simultaneously, it's in the Bible) and she realized what was up. Urobuchi later confirmed this in an interview.
>>
>>1876503
Ohhh so that's why Rebellion happened. Godoka cant be gay with homura. so she let herself be captured by homura .... I luv Rebellion...
>>
>>1876570
CITRON doujin when?
>>
>>1876570
Rebellion is weird, just like Revelation in the Bible. It's basically just like, "Good luck figuring this out."
>>
>>1876578
it's weird that madoka being god couldnt do anything on her will to escape or to have a premonition of her being catured. or... she wanted to be captured?....
>>
>>1876581
God works in mysterious ways.
>>
Yeah, if God gets captured it's all because of God's plan, because God IS omniscient and would in fact know. So God wants it to happen and lets it happen because of some higher purpose that we mortals cannot comprehend.
>>
>>1876587
That's why omniscient characters are such a pain. Now, do we have any rumors about a sequel or something?
>>
>>1876608
I have not heard a peep. I highly doubt it will ever get one.
>>
>>1876626
The cow still has milk. They can't just leave it.
>>
>>1876581
>>1876578
>>1876587

I think the problem here is that people read way too much into the word "god".
To begin with "kami" is a completely different word and doesn't entail the sort of omnipotence or all-powerful nature implied by "God". And then Madoka specifically is actually a pretty weak existence, her wish made her extremely powerful and able to exist across time and space, but only so that she can eliminate witches. Which is why she lost the second Homura passed beyond the realm of "witch", and why she couldn't possibly have known what was about to happen.

tl;dr Godoka is only all-powerful and all-knowing with regards to witches, in everything else she's essentially just an exceptionally strong magical girl, that's the limit of her wish.

On an unrelated note:

Anytime I hear this song and get to 0:45, I always think it's pretty gay.
Are my goggles on too tight?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0IagRZBvLtw
>>
>>1876633
Not when it's Urobuchi's cow. He kills it and replaces it with a different cow for shits and giggles, and then he proceeds to torture that cow.
>>
The third movie was terrible and ruined the franchise while making it possible to milk more money out of it.
>>
>>1876639
It probably did not help that gg's translations are shit and they were the most popular sub group at that time.
>>
>>1876648
And yet, they have yet to do so. I've lost hope in any sequel to Rebellion by now. Still holding out for a second season of Yuuki Yuuna though.
>>
>>1876654
gg's translations are still my favourite tbh
>>
>>1876662
Yo momma's my favorite.
>>
>>1876648
I like yuri so I liked the third movie
>>
>>1876668
I'll be sure and let her know that, thanks. It's always nice to be appreciated.
>>
>>1876669
I like yaoi so I hated it. Wait, what am I doing here?
>>
File: last_10_millimeters_15.png (577 KB, 1123x1600) Image search: [Google]
last_10_millimeters_15.png
577 KB, 1123x1600
>>1876451
I am grateful, dear onee-sama. I just like how chipper her friend was about the whole gay thing.
>>
With a lot of yuri shows recently ending we have a handful of new shows now starting. In October we have Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid (which thread fell off the board). and Yuru Yuri SanHai! premiering. Any others coming out have slipped my mind. What else is soon to come out (or might we have missed starting in late September)?
>>
>>1877304
Gochuumon S2 and Hidan no Aria AA
>>
>>1877304
>Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid
I don't know if anyone posted the new video clip back when the thread was still around (if the thread was around when the new clip came out).
I was hyped before, and now I'm even more hyped.

http://valkyriedrive.jp/
Click on the thumbnail image of the redheaded loli leaning back in the air to launch the new video.
>>
File: valkyrie drive mermaid bike.jpg (242 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
valkyrie drive mermaid bike.jpg
242 KB, 1920x1080
>>1877320
>>Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid
>I don't know if anyone posted the new video clip back when the thread was still around (if the thread was around when the new clip came out).
>I was hyped before, and now I'm even more hyped.
>http://valkyriedrive.jp/
>Click on the thumbnail image of the redheaded loli leaning back in the air to launch the new video.
Wouldn't it be a weird twist if its revealed that blonde with red streak in her hair is the daughter of the two main characters and she's come back in time to protect them? (Chances are that she's actually red haired girl's mom).
>>
>>1877306
>Gochuumon S2 and Hidan no Aria AA
Thanks!

So premiere dates are as follows:

Hidan no Aria AA and Yuyu Yuri October 6th

Gochuumon (Order Rabbit) and Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid October 10th

Looks likes Sunday/Monday and Thursday/Friday will be the yuri days of the week. Wonder if any sub groups have already committed to any of those shows...
>>
>>1877306
>Hidan no Aria AA
PV 2 for those who haven't seen it:

https://youtu.be/cHrYgUsZPsE
>>
>>1877320
>http://valkyriedrive.jp/
>Click on the thumbnail image of the redheaded loli leaning back in the air to launch the new video.
Also here:
https://youtu.be/SCefSGHmqyo
>>
>>1877320
Looks gay as hell. I'm new to this genre (and now SK, QB and the like seem like a waste of time, with how yuri this will be), but I hope those other girls she's defeating don't end up separated from their weapon/girlfriend as a result.
>>
Stella Jogakuin Koutou-ka C3, so how gay is this? GuP level or KinMoza level?
>>
>>1877416
A bit more than GuP, it's rare for things to be as gay as KinMoza.
>>
>>1877335
this looks like ikkitousen with yuri. Nice
>>
File: The Line - Stella C3.jpg (74 KB, 685x960) Image search: [Google]
The Line - Stella C3.jpg
74 KB, 685x960
>>1877416
The bits of the anime that aren't Spec Ops - The Line have some gay in it.
I don't know about the manga.
>>
>>1877507
Jesus Christ I was just thinking about how fucked up this anime was.
>>
>>1877515
Despite the weird drama, I really loved Stella overall. You can't beat cute girls shooting other cute girls.
>>
>>1877518
So did anyone actually question why the MC is god? I never watched the last episode.
>>
File: 1412080153988.gif (3 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1412080153988.gif
3 MB, 500x281
>>1877518
>>
>>1877518
>cute girls shooting other cute girls
I read that as >cute girls doing cute girls
>>
>>1877304
I feel like this question gets asked fifty times a thread. Do we really have this many people with crippling amnesia who can't just fucking look it up themselves?
>>
>>1877523
That actually happens in that show too.
>>
>>1877526
this tweaks my interest levels
>>
>>1877527
I'll tweak your interest levels any time, baby. *wink*
>>
>>1877519
What's up with people dropping that show one episode before the end? I haven't watched it but I keep hearing about that.
>>
>>1877526
really? how yuri implicit is it? 76%? more? less?
>>
>>1877532
It's one of those shows that doesn't even dodge around the gayness and fully embraces it. The catch is... well, you'll see. It doesn't go het or anything, but you'll see.
>>
>>1877518
Enjoy your less-yuri Sabagebu.
>>
>>1877536
Sabagaybu and C3 were going for completely different things despite both being about airsoft, it's not really fair to compare them.
>>
>>1877507
From what I saw the manga was arguably even gayer, but it was also really short and when I checked (back when the show aired) it was barely translated. The anime was one of those adaptations that took the characters and basically made its own story with a different tone.
>>
>>1877531
Because the 2nd to last episode wraps up the story perfectly, no loose ends at all.

Then the next episode is some fashion show or some shit. I was satisfied with the previous episode's ending so I just didn't want that real last episode to ruin the feelings I had.
>>
>>1877563
Sounds similar to what they did with Medaka Box, actually. Well, not that the story is wrapped up in that but anyone who saw it knows what I mean.

I get the impression Gainax keeps getting one more episode than they actually need for some reason.
>>
>>1877536
>less yuri than sabagebu
>dropped
>>
>>1877580
While you're taking anonymous people at their word, I have inside information that Hiroyuki Nishimura is planning to turn /u/ into "Russian Culture".
>>
Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid TV spot

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X5Hxr7yjHJQ
>>
>>1877638
>Hiroyuki Nishimura is planning to turn /u/ into "Russian Culture".
What did he mea- Wrong board.
>>
File: 150928a.jpg (331 KB, 604x1129) Image search: [Google]
150928a.jpg
331 KB, 604x1129
Oh my, Valkyrie Drive:Mermaid's uncensored version is pretty much hentai
>>
>>1877700
>hentai
It's ecchi or ero you weeb
>>
>>1877700
So much detail on breasts.

Seems watching it censored will be a total waste, hope some uncensored versions will be streamed.
>>
>>1877700
I think this is the first time I've seen a model sheet for nipples
>>
>>1877522
AKB0048 was a riot.

>>1877525
Looking up charts won't tell you if a series will be yuri.
>>
>>1877700
>those nipple details and different angles

For what purpose?
>>
>>1877733
It's Takaki, what else did you expect?

It is not for mortals to question the decree of the Breastlord.
>>
>>1877700
>all this happy lesbian sexual experience
It's about time.
>>
>>1877700
The will air on TV a little after the censored version like Qwaser, right? I refuse to believe I'll have to wait until the DVD/Blurays are out.
>>
>>1877700
It's airing first on AT-X so it will be uncensored, r-right?
>>
>>1877781
The uncensored versions of Qwaser that came out ahead of disc release were sold on the web, not aired on TV.
>>
File: 1443552457176.jpg (198 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
1443552457176.jpg
198 KB, 1280x960
OH MY GOD
>>
>>1877861
Damn, Takaki is going all out. Please, let the anime and game be actually good. And full of lesbians.
>>
>>1877784
I'm hoping that, since Okusama ga Seitokaichou (non /u/ show) got censored and uncensored simulcasts, we'll get something similar for this show too.
>>
>>1877700
4th row on the right looks fucking disgusting.
>>
>>1877871
Unfortunately, that's also a Valkyrie Drive character.
>>
>>1877878
MILFs need representation too
>>
>>1877881
But MILFs with a flabby belly don't.
>>
>>1877861

Who is the purple hair

Was she in the PV? Can't rewatch right now at work
>>
>>1877883
It actually does look like a post-pregnancy belly, so I'm wondering if she's someone's mother.
>>
>>1877888
Lady J
>>
>>1877890
Well...
>>
>>1877895
>10kg
How can she stand? Does she have an adamantium spine?
>>
>>1877896
grimderp backstory detected
>>
>>1877896
>always 17
>VA: Kikuko Inoue
>>
>>1877896
>>1877912
>Literally Kikuko Inoue as an anime character
>>
>>1877740
Who is Takaki?
>>
>>1877883
Yes they do.
>>
File: 1407343945336.jpg (132 KB, 1200x1694) Image search: [Google]
1407343945336.jpg
132 KB, 1200x1694
>>1877957
The creator of Senran Kagura and one of the heads of the Valkyrie Drive Project. He's also helming the Vita game
>>
>>1877861
Wow, I didn't know the girls were so...tall
Not that I am against girls can be so...tall
>>
>>1877990
>tallest girl in that pic, Lady J (second from right) is 172cm

>172cm
>tall
I didn't know they had internet in Hobbiton.
>>
>>1877972
How come Valkyrie Drive doesn't have the Senran Kagura art style? That would be awesome.
>>
>>1878013
Mugino is the last person I would have expected to make a Fresh Prince reference.
>>
>>1878022
Are you sure it isn't the orgasm that triggers the transformation? Maybe they are overly sensitive and come from kissing.
>>
>>1878020
Just wait for the Valkyrie Drive DLC on Estival Versus
>>
>>1877861
Damn, that blue-haired girl sure is pretty good all around.
>>
So what's with Sasameki Koto manga ending? Why Sumi and Kazama behave like they gonna be separated?
>>
>>1878268
Because they're going to separate universities, aren't they? It's a couple of months since I reread it. But the impression I got was that they're serious about their future so they're taking the time apart so they can spend the rest of their lives together after.
>>
>>1878268
Because they did. Kazama went to live with her grandmother. Sumi stayed behind. And they went to separate universities.

They'll still dating though, and it seems they meet each other pretty often too.
>>
>>1878272
>>1878274
That explains it, thanks. I guess they got a kind of happy ending in the end. Wish there were few more pages about them in the future and more about kouhais too.
>>
>>1878284
The atrocious pacing is my main issue with Sasameki Koto, it is a perfect example of how poorly paced a one-shot turned into a series can be. It spends so much time dragging its feet with the main plot and does not use any of that space to give resolution to side characters or show anything that happens after the main two get together. Also those side characters that were in a relationship the whole time whose names I forgot should have showed up more often I though they were the best. Overall I still enjoyed Sasameki Koto but it has some major flaws.
>>
File: image.jpg (84 KB, 615x922) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
84 KB, 615x922
Anyone here watch j-drama Tantei no tantei? It has so many hint between 2 female characters
>>
>>1877957
A cancerous faggot.
>>
/u/, I'm trying to remember the name of a yuri manga.

It's about two girls who are friends, and one is in love with the other. The other dates a whole bunch of random girls but always breaks up with them right before holidays so that she can spend time with the friend, who is the one she actually cares about. It ends with the first girl realizing it and crying in an amusement park, forcing the other to confess her real feelings.
>>
>>1878349
>It's about two girls who are friends

Girl Friends, definitely.
>>
File: 150929005742.gif (2 MB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
150929005742.gif
2 MB, 480x270
>>
>>1878359
If you had cared enough to read the spoiler you would have known that it isn't Girl Friends.
>>
>>1878372
It's okay nee-san, she was just joking.
Seriously though, not remember this is killing me. I need to see cute girls crying.
>>
>>1878349
Oh yeah i read it sometime ago, but don't remember the name either
>>
>>1878349
http://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/true_true
>>
File: 1YHstFv.gif (3 MB, 533x300) Image search: [Google]
1YHstFv.gif
3 MB, 533x300
>>1878393
Thank you.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.