[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yuri Game Thread: Hanakotoba Ver.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /u/ - Yuri

Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 33
File: Flowers.png (1 MB, 1283x694) Image search: [Google]
Flowers.png
1 MB, 1283x694
previously on YGT
>>1584497

The thread for discussing Games containing Yuri content

This list apparently needs updating https://www.mediafire.com/view/?sgdo0dt1um30s2o
>>
File: Almost.png (1 MB, 1279x703) Image search: [Google]
Almost.png
1 MB, 1279x703
>>1598569
Oops forgot this
A couple of lists done by other /u/sers

http://pastebin.com/JKZycDJm
http://a.pomf.se/tkdvqy.html
>>
Did anyone else on /u/ played this? Specificaly Mayuri's route?
>>
File: Symbolism.png (1 MB, 1278x691) Image search: [Google]
Symbolism.png
1 MB, 1278x691
>>1598573

Coz this shit needs some discussing

And I need to vent all these feels
>>
>>1598571
looks really pretty. who's the artist?
>>
Do /u/ like Rule of rose?
>>
>>1598647
スギナミキ
>>
>>1598670
>スギナミキ
domo arigato
>>
File: BwQ3c8eCYAErhFk.jpg (53 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
BwQ3c8eCYAErhFk.jpg
53 KB, 600x450
>>1598574
Oh look. The script is done.
They're just teasing us. They just can't show us that Mayuri's script exists. Right? Right?!?

Also, did you miss the Flowers thread when the game first came out? I don't mind discussing it again if you did.
>>
>>1598685
>miss the Flowers thread

There was a WHOLE THREAD? Ahh shit.. I guess I was doing my finals or something..

So what was /u/'s consensus on this? Good, bad, meh? Personally, it was okay for me up until the point that Mayuri suddenly went missing. That was like a punch in a face but I'd still give it a 3.5/5.
>>
>>1598807
Also I don't think I'll be doing Rikka's route since she was such a bitch in Mayuri's route, so feel free to spoil away.
>>
File: rose_garden_by_karudoll-d47k5sr.jpg (492 KB, 750x975) Image search: [Google]
rose_garden_by_karudoll-d47k5sr.jpg
492 KB, 750x975
>>1598654
Played for the first time a couple of months ago, I actually didn't know it was actually yuri, I saw it mentioned some times here but I tought it was more like shipping and subtext stuff.

The gameplay was between average and bad, but I really really enjoyed story and atmosphere.
But damn if it was depressing...
>>
>>1598685
There was a discussion whether Mayuri's route is a main route or not....
I guess this answers the question.
So depressing.
I really like to see her comeback and be happy with Suou...
>>
>>1598685
Sorry to ask but what's this? Scripts for a sequel?
>>
>>1598654
I would if I ever got my hands on it. I don't really like emulating games on PC but that game is pretty expensive and hard to find...
>>
>>1599060
Yes. For summer.
Flowers is slated to have 4 games in total, one for each season. The first was Spring, the second will be Summer, supposedly releasing within the year but no date has been announced yet so I don't see it happening. New characters and seiyuu will be revealed on the 20th of this month. There will also be a PS Vita port releasing in Oct.

>MANYOさんからFLOWERS夏篇の楽曲が全曲納品されたので一足先に世界観に浸ってます。シナリオ読んだあとに聴くと涙腺が…
Well, fuck.

>>1598817
Rikka is an even bigger bitch in her own route. Her end is good, comparatively but she gets friend zoned. Actually, I'm not even sure if she was looking for a romantic relationship. No doubt on which was the true route since the ending song and credits didn't even play/roll after that.Not to mention the yuri flower indicator.
>>
>>1599351
I have a feeling that there won't be Happy Ending[\spoiler] in this game.
>>
Just bought an RPG for android called knights of earthends, the main romance seems to be the female mc and her female companion, the only guy is a golem construct made to look human.
>>
File: RJ139986_img_smp3.jpg (149 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
RJ139986_img_smp3.jpg
149 KB, 640x360
I'm glad that this circle keeps putting things out, even if they're never going to be readable in English..
>>
>>1600264

16 bit old school rpg eh? Well I don't mind playing another rpg after beating eternal no Filena.
>>
>>1600264
The MC was female? I don't remember that.
>>
>>1600264
Never mind, I was confusing Knight of the Earthends with Machine Knight.

Compilations of that company's works are occasionally uploaded to torrent sites.
>>
File: parasol.jpg (632 KB, 1622x956) Image search: [Google]
parasol.jpg
632 KB, 1622x956
While I'm usually dubious about WIPs this supposedly has a complete script and complete art, and therefore has a pretty good chance of actually getting put together, right?

http://lemmasoft.renai.us/forums/viewtopic.php?f=43&t=28307
>>
>>1600698
Artwork looks nice, but I find it hard to believe that was hand-painted watercolor. It's far too clean. Even if it was, there had to have been at least some cleanup work done on Photoshop or something.
>>
>>1600710
It's hand painted, with a stylus.
>>
>>1598569
Sorry for asking but where can I find Flowers?
>>
>>1600698
This looks nice, I'm gonna have to try the demo.
>>
>>1600794
Here
http://sukebei.nyaa.se/?page=view&tid=425607

But remember, /u/ frowns on spoonfeeding, so remember that site and use it to search for st/u/ff in the future..
>>
>>1600873
Thank you for the link. I do know nyaa torrent, just not sure what should I be searching for.
>>
So Mayuri voluntarily left the school after the chat with Dahlia, in order not to cause any further pain for either Suou or Rikka.

Given how these stories usually go, I wouldn't expect to actually see Mayuri again until fuyu-hen. At least it won't be another slap in the face with Suou getting together with Rikka in her absence, considering she accepted her as a friend. We can presume that also happened in Mayuri's route.

While we're on the subject, is Suou the next protagonist for natsu-hen? I've seen a couple of people say that Erica will be, but never saw a source to back that up.
>>
>>1600913
https://twitter.com/mikisugina/status/458179682588831744
>メイン視点は車椅子の少女に変更。春篇のストーリーを引き継ぎつつ、車椅子の少女と彼女のアミティエとなる新キャラのエピソードがメインとなります。
The next one will be about Erica and a new girl.
>>
>>1600913
You can check the yuri log on the official site too. They announced it soon after the game was released.

Today was day two of the recording session. Release can't be too far away... Right? Info on new characters in 3 days. And a fan book (ie. guide book of sorts with some art and character/story info) has been announced, probably for the spring arc. Definitely buying.
>>
>>1600913
Question.

I didn't play Rikka's route but does Mayuri leave at the end like in her route?

I'm quite curious as to how they are going to follow up with sequels if there are 2 endings for Suou? Or they just won't and there is no conclusion for Suou *Gasp*
>>
>>1601129
She apparently didn't.

Rikka's end is really not fleshed out as path for the narrative to take. It makes sense that they'd have a Rikka end, but it's more like an alternative not-so-bad end than an alternative to Mayuri's.
>>
>>1601129
>I'm quite curious as to how they are going to follow up with sequels if there are 2 endings for Suou?
They will take one of the route as canon, which can only be Mayuri's route for the many various reasons, some of which have already been mentioned.
>>
File: image.jpg (255 KB, 1344x703) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255 KB, 1344x703
So new FFXIV update...

Hugging is in the game! Grab your girlfriends and your NPCs! Time to hug all the women of Eorzea! (Pic isn't mine unfortunately)
>>
Flowers official site updated with a teaser page and teaser voice clip for summer.

It sounds like it's one of the new characters - the love interest.
ttp://www.gungnir.co.jp/lily/summer_teaser.html
>>
>>1601492
Fucking hyped
>>
>>1601492
New character's design:
http://www.tgsmart.jp/article.aspx?a=3177
>>
File: natsumeginza.jpg (384 KB, 1280x1078) Image search: [Google]
natsumeginza.jpg
384 KB, 1280x1078
Recently finished Hitori/Futari no Qualia

I enjoyed them a lot, really feeling the affection the couples had
>>
Rising Angels got funded but I know nothing of the series, how much Yuri does it have?
>>
>>1601534
I believe the first game had only 1 yuri route. That's all I know.
>>
File: 36777956.jpg (418 KB, 667x682) Image search: [Google]
36777956.jpg
418 KB, 667x682
http://gematsu.com/2014/09/summon-night-smartphone-game-announced
>new Summon Night announced
>its a mobage

Mrgrgr
>>
>>1601534
Depends which one you are asking about.

*Red Rose is as yuri as Call of Duty.
*Reborn had one romance route total and now kind of has a second one. Both were shoujo-ai.
*Fates has at least four yuri routes that have been announced so far.
>>
Unlikely chance, but is any group translating Flowers? Hoping Mangagamer gets their hands on it like Kara no Shoujo but here's hoping.
>>
File: 1395329193614.gif (230 KB, 512x251) Image search: [Google]
1395329193614.gif
230 KB, 512x251
>>1601585
>shoujo-ai
>>
>>1601585
Was told that one was a complete bait/switch, not sure if it was true or not
>>
>>1601601
Not sure if I'd call it bait and switch, but Red Rose had a completely shit ending.
>>
>>1601643
Can I play fates without playing the previous games?
>>
>>1601677
Maybe? Fates is a direct sequel of Reborn, so you'd most likely have to go through that. It's short and free though.
>>
>>1601585
As far as I can tell the only yuri routes that are for certain are Zuri and Faye.
>>
>>1601585
>Reborn had one romance route total and now kind of has a second one

Woah, woah. woah.. There is another Yuri route besides Zuri's? I didn't know there was a second ro..

>>1601740
>for certain are Zuri and Faye

Guess I know what I'll be doing tonight..
>>
In the upcoming game, Borderlands: the pre-sequel, a new character named Janet Springs HAS A HUGE CRUSH ON ATHENA! quote from Mr. Torgue Flexington.

For those who don't know, Athena is a NPC in borderlands 1 and is a playable character in TPS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wpgMBivKR-w
>>
>>1601940
>There is another Yuri route besides Zuri's?
Apparently, it's been added for the Steam release. Their website describes it at "the beginnings of a new yuri romance." I suspect it's to import it into Fates, or something like that.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8bYlm4Zoh4
>>
File: 519555410.jpg (20 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
519555410.jpg
20 KB, 640x480
>>1602074
>mfw it's happening
>>
>>1602074
Is this part of something or stand-alone?
Is it going to be a less-lewd SonoHana or something else?
>>
>>1602092
It's been discussed several times in this thread already.
>>
File: Bx38c3aCIAEiKEi.jpg large.jpg (95 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Bx38c3aCIAEiKEi.jpg large.jpg
95 KB, 1024x768
>>
>>1602463
I-Is that real?
>>
>>1602467
Considering it was shown in TGS, it may as well be.
>>
>>1602467
>>1602469
https://twitter.com/mikisugina/status/512843505639505921
Sega's booth streamed the OP too.
>>
>>1602463
more like gaystation amirite
>>
File: image.jpg (85 KB, 816x612) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85 KB, 816x612
>>1602476
:^)
>>
So the game gonna release in ps vita or something?
>>
>>1602463

Fuck Destiny, I want Flowers.
>>
>>1602479
It's going to be released for PSP and PS Vita.
>>
>>1601520
Chidori is adorable.

I'm really looking forward to seeing if she can keep up with Erika in terms of banter.
>>
>>1601525
Thanks for posting. I'm glad it's enjoyable. I really gotta get to playing this. I bought it since day 1 but have yet to start playing it. Well, now I have something to look forward to.

>>1601520
So, Chidori was probably the girl in the teaser. A transfer student, eh? Does this mean they'll form a pair rather than a trio? I can't imagine two students transferring in and I don't recall Erika having another partner. Not gonna even bother with an alternate route anymore?
>>
>>1602543
No, there won't be a third wheel this time.
And to be honest I'm quite happy about it.
>>
File: 20140522.jpg (96 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
20140522.jpg
96 KB, 400x400
>>1602546
Same. Another love triangle wouldn't sit right with me, and it wouldn't suit Erika either. One of the things I loved about her character was how she'd make all these snarky comments to Suou about the triangle she was in. She's far too genre savvy and self-aware to fall into one of those.

Another weirdo like Chidori would suit her so well. Cue Erika being obstinate and delightfully tsuntsun until the very end.
>>
>>1602560
I just hope Erika's VA, Sakura Ayane, can pull through in terms of acting. She's popular, and is entertaining as a radio personality, but her acting needs work. It'll show even more in a VN.

Recording is underway. Hope they can release it early next year.
>>
>>1602567
She easily stole the show in Haru-hen, offering my favourite performance of the lot. She may have even performed better than veteran Kawashima Rino, who I would consider my favourite VN seiyuu.

Your worries are justified, though. While I liked Ayane's work in Haru-hen, that was as the snarky side character. I've no idea how she'll perform when it comes to more emotional or introspective moments.
>>
Kemco games keep surprising me they released 2 new games that have Yuri potential, in crystareino the princess falls in love with the female mc and legend of ixtora has character creation for the mc and the MC's partner. Overall big difference from their usual generic male stuff
>>
>>1602653
>Andoid only
Will these work decently on an emulator?
>>
>>1602658
Use bluestacks
>>
>>1602653
Ixtona apparently has 2 mc's, your character and kyle. Game seems to emphasize kyle a lot so kemco did a bit of false advertising since your character doesn't appear until 30 minutes later to save kyle
>>
But there's still no chance Flowers will actually get translated, right?
>>
>>1602783
Learn moon like a lot of us did.
>>
>>1602783
It's more than 0 chance since mangagamer has a deal with innocent grey, but they're slow on putting out their titles, so if we did get this it wouldn't be until 2016 at least. if you want it, pester MG about it as much as you can, they said one of the main reasons they picked up a yaoi game was that they had a deal with the company AND people from the BL&Otome thread on /vg/ kept begging for it
>>
>>1602653
>Crystareino
>Legend of Ixtona
Sometimes I wonder how many small RPGs like these /u/ miss because nobody knows them or those who do don't talk about them.
If you don't mind, can you share more or less what we can expect /u/-wise from these two. As in, is it one-sided, subtext, marriage, whatever relevant you can think of? It's for research purposes.
>>
>>1602807
Crystareino looks subtexty so far but the princesses maids comments on how adorable you two are together.
Legend of ixtona has 2 MC's kyle and your character, romance wise its female mc x mithra(?) and kyle x mermaid (she literally wants to fuck everyone boy or girl)

Knight of earthends has female mc x yukino, yukino is like kuroko in terms of horniness( pun not intended), the guy gets friend-zoned early on and its heavily implied that female mc and yukino get together by nearly everyone.
>>
Hey, /u/, why don't we make a yuri game chart? Like ones in the sticky but with games, obviously.
>>
>>1602829
Thanks!

>>1602849
For VNs or other Japanese games, the first two posts have all the infos needed. For non-VNs games in general, including western stuffs, there's already a chart >>1585714 (or there https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4oc1uvr5vl96m/Yuri).
>>
>>1602783
There's actually a very good chance it will.

Like the other anon said, pester the ask.fm accounts.

http://ask.fm/MangaGamerStaff
http://ask.fm/Kouryuu_
>>
What are the odds that we get a release date or maybe general estimate when the official site goes up for flowers natsu-hen on the 22nd?

I assume that's when the tech gian stuff is made available to the public
>>
>>1598573
Did when it was released, still mad.
>>
Sugina Miki changed their twitter avatar to Chidori wearing glasses.

I thought we were getting some kind of preview today, but I guess not.
>>
>>1602829
Sorry to say but legend of ixtona is shit. Your character is there only to make kyle look good uninstalled after kyle got another love interest without needing to do shit. Not /u/ friendly
>>
>>1601943
The bomber girl from the 2nd game was pretty gay.
>>
>>1602910
Has /u/ or a sub on /vg/ gathered a mass petition to Mangagamer? We should really go for it one of these days.
>>
Flowers Natsu-hen site is open
http://www.gungnir.co.jp/lily/flowers2/index.html

If there was really still any doubt, the Story page makes it clear it follows on from Mayuri leaving

>>1602955
A very general "2015"
>>
>>1603591
That story page... Suoh...
And there are tiny bits on how each character are reacting to the ending in Haru-hen in their respective pages. Suoh...!!

And just one new character? I was expecting more.

Thanks for the link. I kept being directed to the summer teaser and couldn't get to the actual page.
>>
Oh my. Suzaki Aya is voicing Chidori. I've been listening to so much Sidonia radio (hosted, coincidentally, together with Sakura Ayane) that I didn't notice her character voice. Not a bad choice.
>>
>>1603591
Flowers already has a sequel? Is it gonna the next best yuri game series since Sono Hanabira?

Anyway, any news about Hakuisei and a new Sono game?
>>
>>1598569

i am looking for an Sci Fiction/Cyberpunk yuri visual novel with a good story and action scenes. Can somebody help me?
>>
i read thast "Project White" http://divulgedev.tumblr.com/ started on 4chan. Is there any progress since the last year? :/
>>
>>1603618
Aren't you a bit too optimistic to like cyberpunk?
>>
>>1601943
>writing by Burch

Nopenopenopenopenopenopenope
>>
>>1603620
why ou think that?
>>
>>1603622
Your request is a tad specific considering how few yuri VNs there are, particularly in English.
>>
>>1603619
no, they had to be put on hiatus after artist issues
>>
>>1603624
the hope dies last.

but really, i hope to get a yuri game with action and a decent story.(we have many yuri manga/VNs with a hight school setting) (a SciFiction/Cyberpunk setting would be perfect)
>>
>>1603625
i read the news but i was hoping that something would happen. Deviantart/deviant heart is full of talented artist it is bad that they couldn't find new artists. :/
>>
>>1603627
with Archvermin on the team they kinda got the best of Deviantart but the whole project was a bit big to pull in anyone more dedicated than that
>>
>>1603628
Do they need more artists or did Archvermin left the team? Or do they need more writer?

Is it possible to make the game smaller if they thing it is too big?
>>
>>1603626
If it's not in the OP's list, it probably doesn't exist (despite what the OP says, the list is pretty much up to date). We'd all like it if dozens of hidden gems existed, but yuri is simply not that big.
That being said, there's a bit of Sci-Fi, but no Cyberpunk to my knowledge. Good writing is something else, though.

>we have many yuri manga/VNs with a hight school setting
I know the feel. All the excitement around the new Flowers, but I'm just "another schoolgirl romance, pass" (I can't read moon anyway, so no hard feeling).
>>
>>1603633
There's not really all that many yuri bishoujo games and of what there is the quality is somewhat low. In fact I'd say there's pretty much only Flowers and X-Qualia which are purely yuri and actually well written and presented.
>>
>>1603633
Just another schoolgirl romance? Well, sure, it's a genre that's overpopulated in the yuri Manga medium, but we've had so little yuri VNs that I won't complain when we get one. That the art is nice is a bonus. That we have MANYO doing the music is godsend. That we have actual story rather than inane reasons for the characters to have sex is something I would never have too much of in a VN.

>>1603635
I could name a few more. We've had little but not that little.
>>
>>1603637
i think the most yuri fans would not complain about sex in those VNs ;)

i kinda suck at writing (complete story / characters / dialogues) and drawing but i have ideas for yuri stories...
>>
>>1603638
Well I am not like most yuri fans. I'd take Flowers over SonoHana any day. I want to see the characters fall in love, not fall into bed.

That is, assuming SonoHana is still as shallow as the last time I saw it. I've read reviews that it's still the same old routine.
>>
>>1603591
I'd expect no later than April. Didn't they initially aim for 2014?

Dalia gets a totally new illustration while the others just get a change of clothes. Summer uniforms look a little plain without the orange.
>>
>>1603640
well it is possible that a VN has both: interesting characters/good romance and sex
>>
>>1603629
A bit of both. At most they had five artists, but they quickly left before any sprites got started. Doesn't seem like they'll be working on it for a while
>>
>>1603645
Of course. Which is why I specifically said inane reasons for them to have sex. I thought Kanojo to Kanojo to Watashi no Nanoka - Seven days with the Ghost did it pretty well. That a free VN made by 3 people who met only via 2ch had that quality of story, art, music and voice over was surprising.
>>
>>1603647
it is too much work for 1 or 2 artists i guess?

>>1603648
i am curious how many males and females make those yuri VNs. I think males would make a story with more action etc
>>
>>1603650
Flowers is lead by Sugina Miki, a guy who is the lead artist and representative of Innocent Grey. He likes yuri without the sex so that's what we got.

Seven days with the Ghost, as far as I know, is made by at least two guys. I believe the person doing the art and story is male.

Akaiito/Aoishiro was written by a guy, but had quite a number of female staff working on it. I believe the artist and producer were female. RIP, SUCCESS. Akaiito's 10th anniversary is coming up but I don't think we'll get anything even though the site is still alive. The dream is dead, but I'll never forget.
>>
>>1603661

i do wonder which gender the majority of yuri fans have (or do yuri really adore the school setting that much?)

>Akaiito's 10th anniversary is coming up but I don't think we'll get anything even though the site is still alive. The dream is dead, but I'll never forget.

it sucks to hear that.

Is there a website with forum where you can find all english speaking yuri VNs which are in development? I think that would make it esier to find people who are interested to help the developer for the project
>>
>>1603633
I actually dislike most 'schoolgirl romances' too. They're incredibly dull and full of the same cutesie shit. None of the characters feel like characters. FLOWERS though, FLOWERS is something else. More Aoi Hana than Strawberry Panic/Marimite.

I'd definitely recommend it if you like your yuri a little more serious and heartbreaking.
>>
>>1603664
Why would you care about English? It would clearly be lost on you.

Also the school setting is a Japan thing. Look at how much anime and manga there is set in school or with school aged protagonists.
>>
File: ueri0213.png (526 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
ueri0213.png
526 KB, 1280x720
Erika > Chidori > Yuzuriha > Mayuri > Suou > big space > Ringo > Ichigo > bigger space > Nerine = Dahlia > abyss of shit > Rikka
>>
>>1603679
well i think that the most people here on /u/ cant speak japanese good enough to help a japanese team to finish their VN.

It would be great if we increase the supply of yuri games in different genre
>>
>>1603661
>He likes yuri without the sex so that's what we got.

The reason InnoGrey released it all-ages was because they did a lot of research and came to the conclusion that yuri fans preferred all-ages works, which sales of FLOWERS and its popularity proves.

I guess there's also the fact that most of the girls are fourteen. You don't find this out until the very end, of course.
>>
>>1603683
It is his preference as well though. I'm sure he had some influence over the decision too, not that I'm complaining.

I know that the preorders exceeded their expectations, but were there any indications that it sold well and is popular as opposed to them having low expectations? And how does it compare to their other works?
>>
>>1603683
To add to >>1603738, one complain I hear from a lot of the innocent grey fans is that there is no gore and that it is all ages. So those that gave Haru a try might not return for natsu. As with most sequels, sales will drop from there.
>>
>>1598569
Why is Embric of Wulfhammer's Castle not in the list? It's one of the best, if not THE best English yuri game.
>>
I just started playing Flowers. Only at chapter 1 now but wow, why is Rikka such a bitch? Does she get more likable later on?

No opinion on Mayuri yet but I have to say I prefer Rikka's voice than hers.
>>
>>1603618
Possible suggestion: I/O.

I have not finished playing the game. I do not know if there will be any yuri content that goes further than shippable subtext. However, it is definitely cyberpunk, it has a story, there is action, and at least one of the routes has shippable, cuddling characters.

It's not officially in English but there is a fan patch.
>>
>>1603836
I liked Rikka more than Mayuri, but maybe I'm just weird.
>>
>>1603850
That gives me some hope then.
>>
>>1603850
You're weird.

>>1603852
He's weird. Seriously though, I can't get myself to like her. I'm not sure how suoh has it in her to forgive her.
>>
>>1603836
>Does she get more likable later on?

Hahahahaha. No_
>>
>>1604027
I do hope that her character is redeemed in Natsu-hen though. Rikka seemed to be really happy for the two of them, especially in one of the extra scenes after ballet, where she suggests where they could go for a date. She's probably worried sick about Suoh and Mayuri in Natsu-hen.
>>
We're trying to make a steam curation list of games with /u/ content - if you can think of any that aren't already listed at http://steamcommunity.com/groups/hellayuri/curation please post comments (here or there, it's not like I'm not lurking here anyway)
>>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qPU-VnW3kwU
>>
>>1604426

How far are you digging? Because Tomb Raider has friendship, Recettear has that one scene, and other games have sorta one off or subtext things, don't know if you want to go that far though.

Either way you could include Skyrim, New Vegas, Mass Effect 2, Red Alert 2, KoTOR 1, and The Longest Journey.
>>
>>1604426
check out enola, it came out a few days ago. summary says lesbians
>>
>>1604553
>Red Alert 2
and screw you anon, i was anticipating something new
>>
>>1604553
What is there in The Longest Journey? I didn't get very far but I didn't realize there was any /u/ in it - might be enough to get me playing it again.
>>
>>1604558
>Enola
>"Enola is a psychological horror/adventure game that delves into the inherent darkness of love, death and revenge. As Enola, you must survive a macabre world conjured up by the tortured memories of her love, Angelica."
That looks interesting, might give it a try. I fear the bad end, though.
>>
>>1604553
>How far are you digging?
Well, if people officially suggest things and give me enough information on them then even if it's questionable I can put it in with an explanation of how questionable it is, since having that info there might be useful to someone looking for /u/ stuff.

But if it's iffy and I haven't played the game, I need details.
>>
>>1604563
The only /u/ part I know about is that there's a prominent lesbian couple among the characters you interact with, but they're definitely there.
>>
>>1598654
I liked it but I really wish I hadn't played it.
It's too depressing.
>>
>>1604635
Oh, haha. I forgot about them entirely. Yeah, they were pretty cool.
>>
From all reports this game is shit and I'm not going to play it to find out any differently - if anyone has played this and knows if there's any more to these girls than just a random picture at the end, let me know.
>>
hahhah it does look like shit
>>
>>1598569
The MMO games Neverwinter and Star Trek Online have how the Foundry Foundry systems so you can create your own quests. I would love to see some Yuri quests for those MMOs :3
>>
>>1601525
Just finished Hitori no Qualia. I have a feeling I would like Futari more. The ending was unsatisfying though. While it did wrap up one story, it teased the start of another. Their relationship developed slowly, and there was payoff but there wasn't enough. Owari no Qualia should address this. I'm definitely more intrigued by Karin than Makiri. Also, loved the little Katahane easter eggs that they have throughout. I totally went "?!" when they mentioned Chirstina as her first lover. Unfortunately, it's probably just a name drop and not really an actual link to Katahane.

Lengthwise, it feels a little short on its own but there is Futari as well. What I thought they should not have done, though, was placing Karin's side of the story on a sequel. I was not enjoying Makiri's plight much, and her character design did not help. Both Makiri and Karin look way too young to me, so much that it's a little disturbing. Karin, however, became a lot more mysterious and intriguing with her closing monologue. How old is she? What did she mean by that? I would definitely buy whatever sequel they release, but I can see some people dropping the series, unimpressed by what they saw in Hitori.

Another issue was the lack of character art, or rather, art in general. We mostly get views of the room and environment, more so than of the characters. Apparently, it was worse before the day 1 patch, where even the little head icons weren't there. There's no standing character portrait, it's just a little head icon. Part of the fun is seeing the characters reaction so despite the lack of variety, the addition of the icons was very welcome. Voice over quality was fine but you can feel that the overall production quality just isn't as high as some of the other VNs.
>>
>>1607226
While I can see why someone would have those complaints, I don't share any of them.

I was pretty satisfied with where it ended and pleased that the story told was kept fairly focused, but also glad that apparently there would be continuation.

And I actually preferred its style of presentation (generally closer to a novel and quite pared down) over the normal style with lots of standing portraits; to some extent I feel like those interfere with how I imagine the characters, making them seem static.
>>
File: unnamed.jpg (40 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
unnamed.jpg
40 KB, 500x281
Winter Wolves' new game is coming along. His artist seems to be improving.
>>
most of his art look so slavic-animu
>>
File: ww.png (392 KB, 363x451) Image search: [Google]
ww.png
392 KB, 363x451
like the noses exist less and less along every pic
>>
>>1607239
It's just the length of it. Just as I was expecting more, it ends and tells me to look forward to a sequel. That's the part about it that leaves such an unsatisfying feeling. I'd love for their relationship to develop even more, but it wrapped up makiri's side of the story just fine imo.
>>
>>1607314
So is Nicole coming out this decade or
>>
>>1607395
Latest tentative estimate is early next year.
>>
http://www.gungnir.co.jp/lily/flowers2/news/flowers_summer_open.mp3
>>
>>1609047
Chidori seems to have quite a mouth on her. I look forward to how the two would interact.
>>
>>1609047
>>1609143
>Is your brain just as retarded as your legs?

Well, I like her already.

Btw, Suou's reaction to Erika taunting her about taking the MC spot was also hilarious.
>>
File: forgreatjustice.jpg (378 KB, 1866x505) Image search: [Google]
forgreatjustice.jpg
378 KB, 1866x505
I made myself a lesbian, gave birth to a daughter without a man being involved, married my daughter and had science babies with her.

What am I doing?
>>
>>1609218
Becoming the heroine /u/ needs.
>>
>>1609218
That's a lot of that.
>>
>>1609218
So which mods did you use? A pregnancy one to make it possible?
>>
>>1609235
No mods, just save editing and the console.
>>
>>1609236
Ah nice, man that image is making me wanna play CK2 with the intention of creating a sapphic empire.
>>
>>1609218
can you make a tutorial how you did that? or upload your save file?
>>
File: tt.jpg (48 KB, 1011x218) Image search: [Google]
tt.jpg
48 KB, 1011x218
>>1609250
Sure.
1. Design your ruler. You can either add the homosexual trait if you want, or add it by running the event through the console. (I think it was event 1990)
2. Start the game and save, uncheck the checkbox that compresses the save data.
3. Navigate to your save folder, open up your save, note that at the top it states what your character's ID is.
4.Now just add an '=' to it, and search (ctrl+f) for it. Your first result should be your character's info. So for example search for '507697='.
5.Make yourself pregnant, you do this by adding two lines after the culture bit as shown in the picture. impregnationdate is in yyyyddmm, the other line determines the father. Just take the type and id of a random npc, if you want it could even be a woman (I think.)
6.You are now pregnant! Save the file. Go play the game until you give birth.
7.You've given birth, now we have to wait for 16 years... oh wait, no we don't. Open up the console and type 'charinfo 1'. This will show extra information when hovering over the portrait of someone. Note that it states the ID of characters now.
8.Type in the console 'age anumbergoeshere characteridgoeshere' so for example, 'age 16 15572'. This will age the character by 16 years.
9.Now you want to get yourself pregnant with your daughter's daughter, or your daughter pregnant with your daughter. Type into the console 'pollinate motheridgoeshere fatheridgoeshere' so for example 'pollinate 512974 507697'.
10. Oh I almost forgot, you want your daughteru to be your lover and spouse. You'll have to save and go back into save editing for that. You know the drill, save (not compressed) and open it with a text editor.
11. After 'birth_date' you state your spouse's ID, so for example 'spouse=512974'
12. Scroll down a bit, it states your fertility and health. Below the health line, you can for example write 'lover=512974'.

Think that's all, tell me if I missed anything or if you have questions.
>>
>>1609274
Also obviously you can also impregnate yourself ingame using the pollinate command, that's probably quicker and easier.
>>
File: RJ139806_img_main.jpg (319 KB, 560x420) Image search: [Google]
RJ139806_img_main.jpg
319 KB, 560x420
Anyone got this game?
>>
i found this one http://masshiro.g.ribbon.to/page070.html
>>
Aw shit, had no idea you can lesbian romance in the Human Noble origin story on Dragon Age: Origin.
>>
>>1607165
Well, you can't really differentiate between male and female players, but you could create a Foundry quest where some of the NPCs were gay.
>woman asks you to free princess from prison in tower
>tower is filled with guards
>final boss is princess's father
>turns out the woman who sent you on the quest is a dragon
... I think I might make this actually.
>>
>>1610090
> but you could create a Foundry quest where some of the NPCs were gay.

yes that is what i mean

>woman asks you to free princess from prison in tower
>tower is filled with guards
>final boss is princess's father
>turns out the woman who sent you on the quest is a dragon
>... I think I might make this actually.

lol would love to play that. Maybe the father is also a powerful sorcerer

>>1606549
>>1605505
Maybe we can try to persuade them to join us. They could write great stories for quests
>>
Done with Futari no Qualia.

I liked it more than Hitori. Perhaps it's because I found Natsume a lot likable and way cuter in terms of personality and design. Futari also had a lot more yuri as compared to Hitori, where Karin and Makiri don't really flirt much until the end. And even then, Karin seemed to be holding back.

There are some parts in the story that confused me, like it did with Hitori. I'm not sure if it was due to my imperfect grasp of Japanese, but it sometimes feels like they move on from a scene all too suddenly. I find myself going "???", like they haven't told me the whole story and skipped some parts.

Hoping that Owari no Qualia's production goes well. I'd like some conclusion to their stories.
>>
I just beat Loren The Amazon Princess from Winter Wolves and there are plenty of lesbian romances available in that game. As well as het and gay male romances if you want to see any of those. I played through the game as the female elf character and ended up romancing the extra downloadable dark magic witch woman. Spoilers she's a dom. The game itself has generally okay writing and one or two mechanics that are kinda neat.

Overall the game might be a bit expensive at 24.00 usd for the full game with expansions or 19.00 usd for the standard game, but I pirated the game originally and later bought the game with the dlc to support the company.

The game has about three lesbian romances available. One being the title character, her mother and the aforementioned dark witch lady. There are a few other characters that can be romanced by either gender and one character that is m/m only.
>>
>>1610144
How's the combat?
>>
>>1610144
I sped it up to the fastest setting because it ran too slow. Also, it can be pretty grindy unfortunately. The game does what I think is terrible for party RPGs to do and doesn't level everyone in the party at once which makes you take your favorites early and use only them for most of the game. I really don't like how the game makes you share xp among the party as well which only makes it a bit more grindy as you will get 200 xp for winning the battle buit have to split it six ways. The battles can be tedious when you are at an advantage but with certain battles they can be an actual challenge or just at times unfair. The last boss is also way too easy, I had a harder time on optional fights or the way to the final boss than the boss them self. If you are interested in the game, you should think about the additional content as well because one of the downloadable characters, Chambara the dark witch has really good magic that can do like 120 damage across an entire row at lower levels.
>>
>>1610158
>>1610154
I should probably mention too since I pretty much shit on the combat that there is a cheat mode when you beat the game once (I beat it on normal so you don't need to grind hard mode to get it) that will give you the ability to just give yourself money and win all battles if you are more interested in the story than the fighting.

In my game I romanced Chambara but got some romance advancement with Loren's mother Karen almost on accident (Something Chambara commented on once). So I'm going to try another run and romance her next.
>>
>>1610143
If you haven't listened to them yet, the Drama CDs have a few scenes which are referenced in the game, including what happened at the theme park
>>
>>1610065
I played a human noble female and romanced Leliana but didn't know about this during the origin story either, unless I totally forgot. How do you do it?
>>
>>1610339
Hunt down the maid when you can freeroam in the origin, I think she's in the library, and you can talk to her eventually leading to that end.
>>
>>1609909
Is there a vndb page? I'll try looking right now.
>>
>>1610339
Talk to your Mom and her guests first, backtrack to the library then woo the qt elf MILF into your bed.
>>
>>1610341

you mean vndb like this?

http://www.toranoana.jp/mailorder/article/04/0030/22/69/040030226956.html

http://www.melonbooks.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=IT0000173863
>>
>>1610112
Doesn't also kinda count as >>1565420?
>>
>>1610174
Oh. That's good to hear. I was quite annoyed when they skipped some of the theme park scene, especially after hearing what the other two thought of their relationship.
>>
>>1610463
yes they too.

It would be great to create a website where Yuri writer, artists, game designer, pen & paper player etc can come together and start projects like yuri games, webcomics, or quests for games with mod support
>>
Steam has a Heileen Bundle on sale for £20.

Is it worth it, /u/?
>>
>>1611003
I'd say probably not.
As far as I know, first two are limited to subtext (words is that the writer wasn't comfortable writing yuri), and the yuri version of the third is a offshoot of the het version, with a rather bad transition between the two (main character openly swooning over the guys and being jealous of not getting the guys' attention before turning into a yuri game).
>>
File: da6.png (728 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
da6.png
728 KB, 800x600
Been poking around VNDB finding yuri games I've never heard of. - http://vndb.org/v15862

I cannot read moon so I can't tell how pure this game is. I'm guessing it's about this young blond girl being orphaned and then sold into sexual slavery at a brothel but it's marketed as yuri so I'm not sure if she never has sex with male customers or if men exist but are only shown as featureless blobs while the art focuses on the girls.
>>
>>1611003
>>1611020
The free little prequel has decent subtext.
The first episode as a yuri route.
Second one has NOTHING
Third one has an all-/u/ version, but there are some unavoidable het moments early on as I recall.

Overall, the series is wicked boring and skippable.
Like most (all?) Winterwolves games.
>>
File: 75828.jpg (153 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
75828.jpg
153 KB, 800x600
http://vndb.org/v14367

so I guess this is what Japan thinks a trip to vegas is like?
>>
>>1610090
Just for the record, I'm on this. Details about the princess and her captors are lacking in the beginning, lulling the player characters into a sense that it's just another adventure. Then questions start appearing like "Wait, is the captive young noblewoman a princess?", "Why is the castle in the Feywild and full of elves?" and "Why does the final boss bear an uncanny resemblance to the princess I'm here to free?"

The exposition lady in the beginning is also named "Lily", just for the heck of it. Any other references I should put in?
>>
>>1611374
>The first episode as a yuri route
Those get invalidated as 'all just a dream' by the second episode. Which isn't a big loss because the endings were more on the romantic friendship side of things anyway. Plus that game is pretty bad anyway.

But honestly, the only remarkable thing about those games are the genre shifts between each installment. Maybe I'd get the third one for a fiver on the next Steam sale if you are into dating sims and don't mind the mc showing interest in guys before the yuri routes open up.
>>
>>1611628
What is Lily rewarding them with? Does she have enough gold to rival a dragon's hoard?
>>
>>1611618
>gangsta lolis

I need this game in my life
>>
File: 75837.jpg (154 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
75837.jpg
154 KB, 1280x720
http://vndb.org/v15944
This one looks like it's just standard catholic schoolgirl stuff
>>
>>1611359
>>1611618
>>1611767
anyone knows where to find links for these games?
>>
>>1611813
Other than JP-only DLsite?
>>
>>1611631
If I can get a dragon model into the game, it'll be short for "Liliandaryx" since she's a dragon.

Neverwinter has a standard reward mechanic for Foundry quests, so I was thinking of simply letting the players loot the empty elven castle that they've just slaughtered their way through. Another possibility would be for Lily to show up and direct the players to an escape portal, from which the players are then teleported to her hoard, and where they'll be rewarded instead.
>>
>>1611767
I enjoyed this one a lot.
>>
File: shizuku_screenshot_mayu02.png (429 KB, 960x540) Image search: [Google]
shizuku_screenshot_mayu02.png
429 KB, 960x540
This is tagged 'yuri' and 'horror' on DLsite but I can't get the trial version to run, it gives me divide-by-zero errors.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anO46bcZOKk
>>
>>1611823
Empty elven castle would probably work better since it wouldn't be that out of place for them to loot it as they go deeper inside...Though it would be funny if they got portal'd to Liliandaryx's hoard and they were met by a buncha other princesses before Lily gave them their rewards with the newest princess on her arm.
>>
>>1611993
Hmmm... I hadn't set it up as a harem. Here's the quest so far:
>hear rumors about young noblewoman being held captive by evil nobleman in old castle, very vague
>meet nobleman whose land the castle is built on, turns out the castle is elven, gives you directions and tells you to ask local woman for more info
>local woman named Lily knows an awful lot about magic, directs you to kill some bandits because they have something that will allow you to get to the fey plane where the castle actually is
>Lily casually mentions that the girl is a princess
>kill bandits etc; open portal to otherworldly elven castle with pink light and bird song everywhere
>kill local guardsmen, all elves for some reason
>reach princess' chambers, princess is an elf; she tells you to go find some magic to unlock the room with the portal to flee by
>kill more elven guards, reach magic circle, get fey attunement
>open door to main chamber, filled with elves including an elven lord; kill them all
>when the elf king dies, the door behind him is blown apart; Lily is there and tells you to hurry through the portal she hijacked
>through the portal lies Lily's dragon lair, complete with hoard and glowy crystals
>sweet music literally appears when you approach Lily and the princess
>Lily explains everything

The quest contains some interesting stuff for different classes, so a wizard can skip dialogue about magic stuff, a rogue can pick a lock to bypass some enemies, etc.

I'm planning on leaving some love letters in the princess' room on a table. The princess' name is "spring flower" in elvish.
>>
>>1612028
Oh right, and the final reward chest is sitting atop one of Lilyandaryx's piles of gold.

If I can, I'll get their idle animations to be flirt emotes.
>>
>>1612028
Very nice, and you don't need to do the harem. I just had a funny thought that maybe this isn't the first time Lily employed adventurers to help get her a princess....dragons are cunning after all.
Sounds like an enjoyable quest path and the love letters definitely sound like a good idea, especially if they can find a half finished one that's the princess responding to her lover.
>>
>>1612054
This. Any dragon who wants to avoid trouble with adventurers goes and gets adventurers to do stuff for them. There's a reason why silver dragons are consistently able to beat red dragons of the same size.

Oh! Sequel idea, a red dragon tries to kidnap Lily's princess?
>>
>>1612028
I am really looking forward to this. For which level will this quest be? (if you can set it) Is it for low level character or is this a high level quest?

i hope the developer will make some hug and kiss animations
>>
>>1612054
Well, her being a dragon might mean she's already lived for more than a hundred years, so yeah, that's definitely an option. It would explain why she's going for a high elf as well. She's also probably the one who's been spreading rumors about the princess already having found her "true love" in order to get the attention of adventurers.

>>1612058
Lily is supposed to be a red dragon herself
(in the quest, the players are actually mostly a distraction so she can free the princess while the players are fighting the elf king) - it'd maybe be more fun if a gold was after her under pretense of wanting to rid the world of an evil dragon when the gold is actually tsundere as fuck for Lily, ending with the gold having captured Lily and telling the players that she will "be dealt with accordingly". Part 3 would be the elven princess hiring the players to help get Lily back.

>>1612079
I *think* foundry quests are available to players of all levels (automatic level scaling) - I'd recommend either waiting until level 10 or playing with others because of the variation in combat difficulty though. The animations are a bit limited because they're only ever meant to be used in conversations between a single NPC and the player, where the camera zooms in on the NPC with the player out of sight.
>>
>>1612476
Dragons fighting over each other (or their mates) is a surprisingly cute idea, mos def. The reason why I think a silver might be better choice for the tsundere metallic though is because they and reds come into conflict more often, they're about the same level of power in pretty much every edition of D&D I've seen them in, and silver dragons tend to avoid direct fighting when possible, and so coming up with a plan to make sure that they would have Lily's undivided attention would likely be preferable.

Also, according to the Draconomicon, silvers find mating within clans to be serious taboo. Maybe the silver is deciding to take things a bit far by mating outside of her species?
>>
huniepop coming out on jan 21st. I can't decide if the dialogue that has been posted is a breath of fresh air or just retarded. Also, since the initial announcement of "yes there will be a yuri mode", the dev hasn't said shit about said yuri mode so he might have walked it back from there
>>
>>1612476
In part three would the elven princess raise an army of elven women to subdue the tsun dragon and maybe convince her(the enemy dragon) that there's some one else out there for her before dragging Lily away since she's feeling more possessive than normal?
>>
>>1612539
It's standard invisible protagonist stuff, right? All they have to do is change a few pronouns?
>>
>>1612513
In sheer power level, I thought that reds and golds were equals? I just thought that a gold might also be fun since they're portrayed as active enforcers of justice more often than silvers. I'll study up on the differences between publishing the quest for sure, however.

>>1612550
After her entire family and household has been slain in the name of love by the players in part 1, that would be a bit hard. I was thinking something like this:
Part 1: It is revealed in the end that Lily is a dragon, but her motives are uncertain.
Part 2: A metallic dragon (usually good) tells the players that Lily has been causing trouble, that she only needed the princess in order to sacrifice her in a dark ritual, and that the princess was never really in love - it was all just a spell. The metallic dragon might be wrong, but she strongly believes it herself. The quest ends with Lily in captivity, pleading innocent.
Part 3: The elf princess (who now should be out of Lily's control if she had indeed been under a spell) still loves Lily and gets the players to help her. She might have some additional help in the form of dryads, but the general idea is to have the players perform the action (on-screen at least - the princess takes a different route and probably ends up losing her guards, having to fight the enemies herself in the end). The princess confronts the metallic dragon holding Lily captive, but she doesn't believe in her, so the players give the final push needed to set Lily free.
I'm definitely in favor of the ending going something like "... But don't worry! There's someone out there for you, as well!" though I'm not sure if the players or the princess should say it. If the players say it, there's some added possibilities for animations (since the players also have the option of saying "You've stood in the way of true love - there's no coming back from that and you deserve every punishment you've gotten for that.", resulting in her breaking down and crying).
>>
>>1612636
Reds regard golds as equals, albeit begrudgingly. In terms of power (just going by crunch of most editions), silvers are on the same level as reds, and are smart and charismatic enough to get allies, rather than forcibly obtain minions. You are right about the gold dragons being the type who doles out justice, and bronze dragons have very similar tendencies. While it's hardly a concern, I suppose, there's also the bit about how silvers and reds tend to share similar territories, and so they clash a lot on top of everything else.
>>
File: d7zszbl.jpg (315 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
d7zszbl.jpg
315 KB, 1280x960
>>1612605
>It's standard invisible protagonist stuff, right?
Correct.
>All they have to do is change a few pronouns?
That's not what they promised during the Kickstarter. In their own words: "But, at the very least you will be able to select your preferred gender, which will alter the girls' sexual preferences and much of the game's dialog."

>>1612539
>since the initial announcement the dev hasn't said shit about said yuri mode
I noticed that too. The most recent info I can find from the devs is in the comment section of an update back in May of this year, reaffirming it would be as they promised.
>>
>>1612652
In the last dev video, he went on a rant about how the game is a dating-sim puzzle-game hybrid, and not a VN. Also that the character introduction scenes they showed were exceptions.

So basically, there really isn't much dialogue to change.
>>
Did anyone order the PSP or Vita version of Flowers? The PC version came with a nice manual, was just wondering if those versions come with anything other than the drama CD.
>>
>>1612918
Nope. Just basic packaging on this one, like most other Vita releases. It's a single sheet, quick manual. Drama CD is the same one as the PC release, and comes in a clear jewel case.
>>
>>1612918
>>1613567
Is the content the same, or are there any new CGs/sections?
>>
File: vg50_01_01.jpg (384 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
vg50_01_01.jpg
384 KB, 1280x720
I need your help /u/ because I'm seriously at my wits' end here.

I got around to play Resonance, landed on Nagi first, got a punch in the gut and decided to do everyone else before going for her true end last. Everything went peachy till now, no guide needed and only Mirai is missing, but I can't for the life of me get on her part even if I follow guides to a T now, because the option to search for her in the dorms isn't available.
So has anyone who played through all of it an idea what I'm doing wrong?
I can only imagine that it's still locked because I haven't done Nagi's true end yet, but from what I've seen it seems that other people might have been able to clear her before doing Nagi.
It's seriously starting to frustrate me, especially after the last two routes I did made me want to bash my head repeatedly against a wall to forget them. So I just want to be sure that I really can't do her before doing Nagi after all, because I kinda dreaded doing Mirai from the start too.
>>
>>1614222
It's been a while since I played this, anon but I think I also did Nagi's true end last, but I can't help you on how since I played it when no walkthrough was even out for it yet.

Anyways, just wanted to say that Mirai's route isn't bad at all, in fact personally for me it's second next to Nagi's true.. So if you're still stuck, just give it a run. At least it won't be bad... unless you're against magical yuri incest
>>
>>1614228
Depends on what Mirai actually ends up being.
I admit that I'm not that much of a fan of mother-daughter or parents incest in general, and it really doesn't help that Kanae can't shut up about how similar they look whenever they meet too. But maybe the route surprises me and puts another twist on the magic baby thing.
Well, as Iong as Mirai's route has finally a satisfying reunion with okaasan for Kanae I will be fine. I have a soft spot for cute family stuff and I teared up like a little bitch whenever the reunion scene happened.

Just to be sure though, do you maybe remember if Megumi's transformation and fighting CG appear on Nagi true/Mirai or if my fuck up comes from those two missing CGs?
If I have to go near the abomination that was Megu's not route one more time I might have to kill myself or someone else in the process.
>>
>>1614241
I'm pretty sure the last two CG's are unlocked by playing the arcade mode.. Play as Megumi for her's and.... who's CG was the other one again?
Thread replies: 223
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.