[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I finally watched this ass for the FOURTH time and the more
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (219 KB, 720x404) Image search: [Google]
image.png
219 KB, 720x404
So I finally watched this ass for the FOURTH time and the more I think about it the more I realize that this was the watershed moment for the TV ass shots genre. I have simply not found an ass that captures mood, ambiance and its own style so well (apart from a few contenders). Everything here is beautifully put: the paradoxical chemistry between the cheeks, the succulent atmosphere, the buildup and pacing, the stellar performances, elegant cinematography, tense buttocks, Fukunaga's directing and yes, Rust's hands. This ass is a MASTERPIECE.

Why can't I shake this romanticized nostalgic memory when this ass was on and we would discuss the t&a here? Will there ever be anything like it again?
>>
fucking retard
>>
It's not even her ass.
>>
>>72124618
But are those Matt's hands?
>>
>>72124728
Yes
>>
post webm
>>
File: michelle monaghan.webm (3 MB, 1120x820) Image search: [Google]
michelle monaghan.webm
3 MB, 1120x820
At least post the webm.
>>
>>72124618
Yes it is, she literally has that same size butt in every shot.
>>
>>72124507
The sexiness in S01 was completely removed in favor of pandering to feminists, who hated Season 2 anyway. There was no Lili Simmons, Alexandra Daddario, or Michelle Monoghan in Season 2. Just fully-clothed, hard-faced dykes.
>>
>>72125054
It's an obvious double
>>
>>72125074
>Rachel McAdams
>hard faced
>>
>>72125029
good lord
>>
>>72125074
pandering...

homo gets shot
mcadams is useless the entire season

nope.
>>
>>72124618
Pretty sure it is
There's another butt shot which clearly shows her face with an ass as fat as that
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.