[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw no Holtzmann gf
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: Lick.gif (937 KB, 540x332) Image search: [Google]
Lick.gif
937 KB, 540x332
>tfw no Holtzmann gf
>>
>>72119747
she's gay
>>
>>72121116
What makes you think OP is male?
>>
BLUNDER OF THE CENTURY
>>
>>72121150
>females
>Mongolian cave art forum
>>
File: Ghostlickers.webm (1 MB, 1046x802) Image search: [Google]
Ghostlickers.webm
1 MB, 1046x802
>>72119747
>>
File: Image.png (105 KB, 592x320) Image search: [Google]
Image.png
105 KB, 592x320
>>72122929
That's a big pendant
>>
I haven't seen the movie but what is the timeframe from beginning to end? Because it seems kind of silly that at the beginning and what looks to be at least the midpoint they are using shitty equipment built in a cave with a box of scraps but at the end they have a huge variety of super powerful Independence Day 2 level weaponry. How did they develop this shit so quickly?
>>
>>72122929
The way her tongue moves is really unsettling 2bh.

She's also fucking plain and if you think she's attractive literally step outside.
>>
File: ladyghostbuster.gif (681 KB, 540x332) Image search: [Google]
ladyghostbuster.gif
681 KB, 540x332
>>72119747
>>72121116
>>72122929

>lesbian
>licks phallic object

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>72123556

Obviously the straight white male patriarchal overlords who made the movie demanded they add more sex appeal to the movie.
>>
>>72123549
Maybe you should go outside, anon
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.