[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey Tribbiani
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7
File: Matt Leblanc.jpg (199 KB, 500x648) Image search: [Google]
Matt Leblanc.jpg
199 KB, 500x648
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role as Joey Tribbiani he lived in the addict of an LA home, nourishing himself by pilfering the pantry of the unsuspecting family below. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was mousetraps.
>>
It's called an attic Timmy. Stop shit posting on your phone.
>>
>>72117792
woops i didnt even notice the typo.

I'd delete this thread out of shame if you were allowed to delete threads on /tv/.
>>
>>72117853
can you delete yourself irl?
>>
File: 1416623041709.jpg (172 KB, 500x502) Image search: [Google]
1416623041709.jpg
172 KB, 500x502
>mfw this entire thread
>>
File: episodes.jpg (127 KB, 1361x601) Image search: [Google]
episodes.jpg
127 KB, 1361x601
good for the guy
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc first got to know his female co-stars, they would tell him stories of men they laughed at getting hurt. LeBlanc told them stories of men he saved from hurting.
>>
File: shitposting.png (4 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
shitposting.png
4 KB, 275x275
>>72117603
>til
suck my dick back to hell, cunt
>>
>>72117603
>lived in the addict
Did he hollow the guy out and use his skin as a tent?
>>
>>72118956
He was a big guy
>>
>>72117603
Go back immediately.
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he sucked off homeless men for sheer nourishment. When the cast got their paychecks the first place Coutney Cox went was the car dealership, Matt went to the spermbank.
>>
TIL: When Matt Leblanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he didn't have a pot to piss in. When the cast got their first paychecks, Courney Cox went to a car dealership, Matt went to the Cookwear aisle.
>>
>>72119462
>>72119623
Loll yourself Reddit
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Matt LeBlanc in "Matt LeBlancs" he only had $11 Matt LeBlancs to his Matt LeBlanc. When the cast got their Matt LeBlancs, the first thing that Matt Cox bought was a car. Matt LeBlanc Matt LeBlanced a Matt LeBlanc.
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he lived in a crack den with 8 other junkies. When the cast got their first paychecks, Courtney Cox bought a car, Matt finally started paying his share of the rent.
>>
>>72117603
>72117603
>>72118921
>>72119462
>>72119623
>>72119763
>>72119786

gettin kind of reddit in here guys
>>
TIL: When Matt Leblanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends, he lived in an abandoned warehouse on a nest of discarded napkins and greasy rags. When the cast got their first paychecks, Courtney Cox bought a car, Matt used the dollars for bedding.
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he lived out of the YMCA. When the cast got their paychecks, Courtney Cox went to a car dealership, Matt went to a proper gaybar.
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends, all he had to his name was a VCR. When the cast got their paychecks, Courney Cox bought a car, Matt bought a Betamax.
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends, he lived in an abandoned mineshaft in the middle of a forest. When the cast got their paychecks, Courney Cox bought a car, Matt bought a helmet with a candle on it.
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he got along by letting children throw baseballs at him for change. When the cast got their paychecks, Courtney Cox bought a car, Matt bought a glove.
>>
>>72120319
>YOU NO TAKE CANDLE
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he was stealing hubcaps off of cars. When the cast got their first paychecks, Courtney Cox bought a car, Matt got her a great deal on hubcaps.
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he was still living out of his mother's house. When the cast got their paychecks, Courtney Cox bought a car, Matt bought a reply to this post or your mother will die tonight.
>>
>>72120567
Immunity cat tells you to go fuck yourself
>>
>>72117603
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he was in a sexual relationship with a 12 yo girl. He assumed his life was going nowhere and went to drugs and alcohol for escaping reality. When he suddenly became an overnight star he used the money to hush the girl and her family to keep his indecent relationship secret. When the girl turned 18 they continued their relationship in public for a few years before they broke up. A few years later the girl went public and talked about Matt's sexual habit including his love for anal sex. "He always came in my ass, always. I don't know why. Sometimes I though he was gay."
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he lived in the kitchen of a China town restaurant. When the cast got their paychecks, Courtney Cox went to a car dealership, Matt went to the animal rescue shelter to stock up to pay his debts to his host family.
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he was enrolled in nearby highschool disgused as a student for access to the free lunch program. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing Courtney Cox bought was a car, Matt bought a rectangle of pizza.
>>
>>72120502
Geomancerboys
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends nobody believed in him except for his brother. When the cast got their paychecks, Courtney Cox went to the car dealership, Matt went to a psych ward. His brother had been dead for 15 years.
>>
File: 1422977498593.jpg (156 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1422977498593.jpg
156 KB, 600x450
TIL
>When Alfie Allen's (Theon from Game of Thrones) real life sister Lily showed him the music video she made about him on her laptop, Alfie became so enraged that he took her computer and threw it out the window. Alfie then proceeded to domestically abuse his sister so hard that he fractured her jaw in two places. What ensued were court battles, in where Lily got an out of court settlement of 2million not to press further charges. When asked if it was worth it, Alfie replied "I don't look back on my mistakes, I only look forward. I did the crime, and I paid the iron price for it."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=13TXPdCVxds
>>
TIL: When Matt LeBlanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he wore an old trashbag as a jacket. When the cast got their paychecks, Courtney Cox bought a car, Matt bought a burlap sack.
>>
TIL: When Matt Leblanc auditioned for the role of Joey on Friends he was banned from more than 30 Gas Stations across LA for abusing their Take-A-Penny policies. When the cast got their paychecks the first place Courtney Cox went was the BMW dealership, Matt went to COINSTAR.

Alright I'm done, going to bed now. Thanks to everyone who contributed
>>
can this be an episodes thread?
>>
TIL: When Matt Leblanc got hired for Top Gear he punched Chris Evans in his face within 5 minutes of their first taping
>>
TIL: When Matt Blanc first auditioned for the role of Joey on hit TV show friends, he spent most of his days in L.A street corners reselling fresh salad. He would buy the packed salad in high quantities from Walmart. When the cast got their first paycheck Courtney Cox was run over by David Schwimmers new car he had bought from the dealership. Matt Leblanc bought around 50+ more salad bowls.
>>
File: matt-leblanc-1.jpg (14 KB, 320x400) Image search: [Google]
matt-leblanc-1.jpg
14 KB, 320x400
TIL: When Matt Blanc originally auditioned for friends he was unemployed and became bed bound for a couple of weeks after buzzing copious amounts of Axe body spray. This left Matt LeBlanc's face temporarily paralysed. When the cast got their first paychecks Courtney Cox bought a new car from the dealership. Matt LeBlanc buzzed 2 more cans of Axe body spray.
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.