[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Friend's Canceller. There was a whole load of click bait
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (29 KB, 443x332) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29 KB, 443x332
Friend's Canceller.

There was a whole load of click bait articles saying how he was a piece of human garbage a few years back, because he awful his drag queen dad and constantly expressing general insecurity attitude.

But in all honesty isn't that kind of realistic considering his up bringing? He was a kid Who for all intents and purposes lost a dad are young age.
>>
>>72115917
>expecting your father to play a male role in your life is the my soggy knee
>>
>>72116142
I'm not familiar with that expression

" in defence of canceller" only got me one hit.

http://www.postscriptproductions.net/2015/09/02/friends-analysis-chandler-bings-soulmate-is-kathy/

Despite the title suggesting it is going to be 'don't marry that bitch marry me', it goes into a fair of his psych.
>>
>>72116861
perhaps if you searched for Chandler instead
>>
that article was such bullshit. they tried saying chandler was more sexist/problematic when you've got joey treating all women like cumdumsters and ross always bitching that about his lesbian ex wife and being friendzoned by rachel
>>
Was it surprising to anyone else that his father was actually played by a woman?
>>
>>72117123
No why?
>>
HIMYM had a surprising amount of anti tranny shit too.

Literally who cares, though? If you're offended by tv shows then you are reinforcing the stereotype of the over sensitive maggot.

You're worse than feminists who nag men about gender stereotypes.
>>
>>72117176
She just looked and sounded very manly to me.
>>
>>72117176
>drag queen
>played by a womyn

thats problematic
>>
>>72117219
Over sensitive faggot*
>>
The only people I've known to like this show are dopey white women
>>
hi the muffin
>>
>>72117274
Hey bro!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.