[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /tv/ I've never seen Blade Runner... and this is for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
So /tv/ I've never seen Blade Runner... and this is for good reason. I want the first time I see it to be the best it can, I've seen all the hype and I'm a HUGE fan of cyberpunk so my plan is to NOT look back on the movie wishing I could relive it for the first time again.

I want /tv/'s ultimate guide for viewing Blade Runner

Lay it on me
>>
You sound like a complete fucking idiot. If this is your attitude you're gonna be disappointed no matter what. Watch the Final Cut in the dark on a big screen with good audio like you should literally every movie ever made.
>>
Put a bullet in your brain
Then watch it
>>
>>72111706
buy a cheap used version like I did. also Blade runner is kind of boring in my opinion. overrated movie
>>
>>72111783
I would also recommend this.
>>
holy shit autism
>>
deckard is a replicant
>>
The protagonist is shit don't bother.
>>
File: A.jpg (24 KB, 220x326) Image search: [Google]
A.jpg
24 KB, 220x326
>>72111706
Blade Runner is for plebs, Breaux. Watch this patrician kino instead.
>>
final cut either in a theater or on a flat screen with surround in the dark
>>
>>72113945
RIDLEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
DUDE TEARS IN RAIN LMAO
>>
File: what did he mean by this.jpg (137 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
what did he mean by this.jpg
137 KB, 800x1131
>>72111706
You must begin at the twenty third hour on the third Sunday of the second month of the Harvest Season. Create, on a 22X24" (for these are the Sacred Numbers) floor made of cedar wood (and ONLY cedar wood) a pentagram using the blood of a Turkish Angora cat (and ONLY a Turkish Angora cat). Encircle your pentagram with exactly sixteen 12' candles. At precisely midnight, begin the Sacred Incantation (if you are not familiar with it and do not know it by heart at this point, you are unworthy of the honorable burden that is viewing Blade Runner and should desist all further inquiries).

Once the incantation is complete, you may then light the candles. Now take your position cross-legged in the middle of the pentagram, facing east, and begin the Inner Contemplations of Amon Ra. Once you have reached the State of Clarity (for this is necessary for the proper viewing of Blade Runner) you may turn your television and media player of your choice (whether it is DVD or blu-ray does not matter--just ensure that it is NOT VHS) to the on position. You should now recite the Final Prayer of Gargoth, also necessary for the true Blade Runner director's cut experience. Once the final prayer is complete, you may light the incense.

At this point you must enter a state of fasting for the the next 37 hours. If, during this period, a single on of the candles goes out (or, Gods forbid, more than one) desist immediately, for Gargoth has judged you unworthy. If, however, during this period not a single candle goes out and you also achieve the Great Inner Clarity (you will know what this is when it comes upon you--trust me), then congratulations--Gargoth has judged you Worthy and you may proceed to view the Sacred Film.

Good luck, and may Gargoth smile favorably upon you.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.