[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just saw this. I thought it was very entertaining with lots of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: Finding Dory.jpg (320 KB, 1200x675) Image search: [Google]
Finding Dory.jpg
320 KB, 1200x675
Just saw this. I thought it was very entertaining with lots of funny bits and a couple parts that gave me feels. Probably one of the better films out there that focuses on people with disabilities. Is there a /tv/ consensus on it?
>>
no

go fuck yourself redd*t scum

stop giving money to disney
>>
File: latest.jpg (23 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
23 KB, 300x300
>>
>>72107421
>>72107460
I've literally never been to reddit. Seriously though, what's wrong with Finding Dory?
>>
>>72108347
It's a can of worms you might not want to open.

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/436732/finding-dory-political-indoctrination-pixar
>>
>>72107378
hello disney!
>>
>>72107378
Very funny movie

It was pretty much just a retread of the first movie's plot, but I can't complain. Especially coming off of The Good Dinosaur.
>>
>>72108865
I think they're reading a bit much into it.
>>
File: Gazelle.jpg (115 KB, 1278x539) Image search: [Google]
Gazelle.jpg
115 KB, 1278x539
>>72107421
>stop giving money to disney

How many "Zootopia" threads did /tv/ have?
>>
>>72109592
>being this apathetic

Please anon, kids movies are one of the biggest instruments for oppression and the conditioning of dogmatic thought. Is it so surprising that Jew's run the biggest company within the movie industry?
>>
>>72109879
why do the jews want to indoctrinate our children?

don't jewish kids watch disney movies
>>
yup, I was surprised how much I enjoyed it.

It literally have different story beats than the previous, which to me felt fresher. I like how the memory really drove Dory's story and character. And when the clue by clue slowly revealed to what really happened, it became interesting to follow.

So imo, if you cared Dory as character, you'll probably enjoy this. It was a great addition to the established storyline. But if you're not, you'll probably find this boring.
>>
>>72111287
I liked that aspect of it to. And I didn't find it to be overly predictable. Despite it being a Disney kids' film, there was a point where I thought Dory's parents might actually be dead.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.