[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Honestly this was a decent movie. I actually think it was one
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: Transformers07.jpg (131 KB, 300x421) Image search: [Google]
Transformers07.jpg
131 KB, 300x421
Honestly this was a decent movie. I actually think it was one of bay's better movies and it was a technical masterpiece. Anyone else agree?
>>
>>72104360

Nah, it's bullshit Sam killing Megatron, also not showing Bumblebee versus Barricade.
>>
I watched this movie with my mother, and she laughed during the "are you masturbating?" scene. It was one of the most embarrassing moments of my life.
>>
>>72104360
Shame the sequels are garbage
>>
>>72104479
Lol I always forget that Transformers has an actual adult fanbase for the cartoons and shit, do people actually think Transformers "lore" is good?
>>
Worth it for toe-thumbs near her peak
>>
>>72104620

did you have a point? doesn't sound like your post has anything to do with mine so maybe try again.
>>
>>72104620
Hey the 80s movie was actually alright. Some top notch animation to stroke my boner for shading.
>>
File: 19-20.jpg.jpg (281 KB, 1023x796) Image search: [Google]
19-20.jpg.jpg
281 KB, 1023x796
>>72104620
But the lore is good
>>
>>72104360
the 1st time i saw it, i had heard/seen nothing beforehand. when i heard the original voice actor for optimus prime, i was pretty fucking erect
>>
>movie

that's a flick, m8
>>
File: 145866105157.jpg (41 KB, 480x480) Image search: [Google]
145866105157.jpg
41 KB, 480x480
>still no Unicron
>>
Technically, yes but the final battle is still a mess, the autobots don't get enough screentime, and many of the fight scenes are visually obscured or occur offscreen
>>
Really they are all shit

but

You now realize Dark of the Moon was the best

>The best action in all 4 movies
>Clear camera movement, wide shots
>Rose slut WAY hotter than Fox slut
>Least amount of Sam's parents
>Humour in general better handled than 1 and 2
>>
>>72109882
It's probably the most rewatchable but the action scenes are always cut short just as they get good

>shockwave emerges from driller
>oh, wait now he's leaving for some reason
>optimus vs shockwave
>he's dead in 10 seconds
>optimus vs megatron
>even less time
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.