[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What went wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
What went wrong?
>>
File: finn0.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
finn0.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
we dont have time for this
>>
Goku in Highschool
>>
>>72093179
>Goku
>white

BAKA why do white people have to always steal other race's culture. No wonder the movie was shit.
>>
>>72093302
>leaves the Order because one of his allies got shot
>ends up murdering like a hundred people in the tie fighter immediately while shouting "WOO!"

Is Finn a psychopath?
>>
>>72093179

the question to be asked is what went right

saves you alot of time
>>
>>72093668
Even worse than that. He leaves the order because he can't handle killing his enemies, yet is perfectly fine killing the people who he grew up with (he was an orphan raised by the order).
>>
File: emmy-rossum.png (353 KB, 346x769) Image search: [Google]
emmy-rossum.png
353 KB, 346x769
>>72093179
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D
>>
File: 1465016081753.jpg (75 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465016081753.jpg
75 KB, 1920x1080
>>72093668
of youre breaking out if an imperial starship you have to break out of an imperial starship

just like if you are in a battle are you gonna ease someone to death or go for it
>>
Source material was shit + it will never look good live action
>>
>>72093785
>zero ass
DROPPED
>>
>>72093800
Alright so Finn has a change of heart and wants to leave the Order. Sounds good so far

I guess he'll try to leave immediately and not attempt much stealth while leaving. You know what we'll pretend it was extremely urgent and getting in a Tie Fighter and gunning it out was the best line of action

Some Stormtroopers start shooting at his ship, and I'll concede yeah it makes sense to start firing at those people.

Then he starts gunning up the people in the control tower that

>A. Weren't a direct threat whatsoever
>B. Were just doing their fucking job they got placed in that day

Even gunning up those people I'd almost forgive that scene if he wasn't being so enthusiastic and having so much fun with it. He should be a look and act a lot more nervous and tense like I dunno maybe he was pretty much on a suicide mission to escape and butchering the people he's worked with for an extremely long time
>>
>>72094053

He shouldn't be able to shoot them so easily. He shouldn't be able to kill them at all. He couldn't murder the people on Jakku, random people he didn't know. Then all of a sudden he easily can gun down his comrades? Shit JJ writing.
>>
>>72093935
moar
>>
File: hmmmmmmm.jpg (25 KB, 707x290) Image search: [Google]
hmmmmmmm.jpg
25 KB, 707x290
>>72093302
Star Wars episode 7 taught me that planets are really really really really close together
>>
File: 1465010391423.jpg (63 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465010391423.jpg
63 KB, 1920x1080
>>72094131
they deserved it all he had to do was pull the trigger. his life wasnt in jeopardy on jakku

>>72094053
you get a chance to take out some officers you do it mang
>>
>>72093179
it was based off Dragon Ball and not it's sequel Dragon Ball Z, which is the one most people remember and give a shit about
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.