[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
JUST
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6
File: JUSTBUSTERS.jpg (259 KB, 827x1228) Image search: [Google]
JUSTBUSTERS.jpg
259 KB, 827x1228
How did i do senpai?
>>
I like the attention to detail on the number-plate.
>>
Cognitive dissonance

>IT ONLY GOT BAD REVIEWS BECAUSE OF THE MAN BABIES RUINING EXPECTATIONS
>HATE RUINED THE TURNOUT

They are going to be more concerned about what others think than what THEY think. Insecurity.
>>
>>72090691
>not ghostJUSTers

overall bretty gud
>>
better than Ghostbusters 2
>>
>>72090691
kind of unfair on hemsworth since apparently he was the only funny one and is likely to benefit from being in this movie
>>
File: JUSTBUSTERS.jpg (254 KB, 827x1228) Image search: [Google]
JUSTBUSTERS.jpg
254 KB, 827x1228
v 2.0

Ghost has been Just'd
>>
>>72091636
Epic. I love this neo-meme.
>>
>>72091636
You forget the ghost logo on the car you utter retarded piece of dog shit.
>>
>>72090691
K I N O
>>
>just

Shit skin mexican tier is how you did, 2014+ poster
>>
>>72090691

Pls let this be the new Blartposting
>>
File: JUSTBUSTERS.jpg (253 KB, 827x1228) Image search: [Google]
JUSTBUSTERS.jpg
253 KB, 827x1228
>>72091689
>>
Did you even photoshop Leslie Jones? I can't remember if that's her actual hair or not.
>>
EL JUSTO JAJAJAJA FORCEO REDDITO MEMEO DANNYBOYTBH JAJAJAJA
>>
>>72092094
Have the meds kicked in yet, anon?
>>
>>72092212
JAJAJA NO, SIN EMBARGO, UNA VELA JAJAJA
>>
File: JUSTBUSTERS.jpg (253 KB, 827x1228) Image search: [Google]
JUSTBUSTERS.jpg
253 KB, 827x1228
how am i doing senpai
>>
File: Ghostbusters 1436584765347ge.jpg (48 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Ghostbusters 1436584765347ge.jpg
48 KB, 600x450
>>72091888
>>72092644
These types of digits don't lie. Chickbusters confirmed for JUST being shit.
>>
>>72090691
Its opening weekend was not as bad as TMNT2, but TMNT2 was made for $10 million less, and Ghostbusters '16 only grossed $10 million more its opening weekend. We are probably looking at about a $200m world wide take for it, which given the lavish marketing campaign and $150 million budget is bad.

The reason Paramount is likely not sweating bullets over TMNT2 is because most of the money they make from TMNT comes from merchandise, since they not only distribute the movie but also own the franchise + merchandising rights. TMNT2 is basically a big toy commercial just like the cartoon was, so even though a $135m movie would have lost money if it only grossed $230m, Paramount still turned a profit on it because they make so much off of the associated merchandise.

Compare that to Ghostbusters '16-- Ghostbusters used to be a merchandise giant back in the 80s and 90s with all its action figures and ghost-catching roleplay toys. The action figures for the remake were on clearance before the movie was even out because no-one is buying them. The only stuff that sells are things like the Staypuft action figure and T-shirts with the Ghostbusters logo, which have always been consistent sellers with fans because they're from the original movie.
>>
>>72092094
Dannyboy also drinks water

I guess we should stop drinking water too
>>
>>72090691
lol thats p. good Tbh opie
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.