[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is anyone else here put off by the fact that she's essentially
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
Is anyone else here put off by the fact that she's essentially stalking a guy in this movie?
>>
>>72090556
i couldn't understand why this movie is so highly praised?

soundtrack was nice though
>>
>>72090556
nah, wymyn are cute in how absolutely harmless they are to men. nao if she tried to get him to sign a legally binding contract or trap him with children...
>>
>>72090621
>i couldn't understand why this movie is so highly praised?
Because it's cute, sincere, visually luscious, sweet, and basically for women.
>>
ONE OF US
>>
>>72090621
i like manic pixie dream girls... it appears i am not alone in this.
>>
>>72090621
Because it shows the nicest side of Paris.

I live there and it's now a shit hole. Best proof to that is nips who literally get into depression when they set foot in Paris and realize it's nothing like, well, any piece of media that ever depicted it. There's now a dedicated center to handle traumatized nips. There's been cases of coma too, and I wish I was kidding.

I love that movie because it reminds me of what Paris used to be. It's all gone now.
>>
>>72090907
I should get into the nip trauma business.
>>
>>72090556
But since she's a girl it's cute, right?
Right?
>>
>>72090556
City of Lost Children + Alien 4 + Micmacs are underrated.
>>
>>72091062
Not in my book, no.
>>
File: Crying.jpg (39 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Crying.jpg
39 KB, 640x360
>>72090556
I'm mostly distracted by the fact that she's a complete sociopath.

>tfw niggerfree france
>>
>>72091062
Men are charmers, women are whores, but women are cute whereas men are creepy.

That's the rule.
>>
>>72090907
That's fucking hilarious, even more so since the french will never advertise paris the way it truly is
>>
It's OK when women do it you misogynistic shitlord
>>
>>72091081
This.

I don't get why /tv/ hates Jeunet so much.
>>
I'm putt off by the fact that this movie is quirky MPDG bullshit
>>
>>72090556
It's so very true... Unsure how i can describe it better than that, I'm not literate enough
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.