[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was this actually good, or just a meme? I'm rewatching it
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: lost.jpg (410 KB, 1000x647) Image search: [Google]
lost.jpg
410 KB, 1000x647
Was this actually good, or just a meme? I'm rewatching it right now, and I'm not really sure. Something about it seems really corny, but in kinda cool way. Also, what did you think about the ending?

Lost general I guess.
>>
It's good, the ending was solid. Redditors need to be spoon fed everything and don't understand that LOST was literally 'the journey, not the destination: the show', because theyre fucking plebs and should kill themselves.
>>
I love this show, and will defend it like crazy. Only Season 6 is dissapointing.
>>
Also, the extras are pretty amazing.
>>
>>72089342
I think the original "This show jumped the shark" moment that people like to shit talk before the ending was revealed was the time travel in season 5. But IMO season 5 might be the best season. Sawyer as the main character was much better, and the story was really good, great season finale too.
>>
>>72089349
I just feel like too much happened in season 6, it would be better if split in two seasons.

But I felt that all in all too much happened in lost, and it was just a big clusterfuck of ideas in the end. I think they could split the whole tv show in 3 independent series, and it would be better.
>>
>>72089498
Season 6 felt cheap. The entire idea of the season 5 finale is that they could potentially creat an alt universe where the island was destroyed in the 80's. Then they lead us to believe the flash sideways were an alt universe, only to fake us out and reveal it was really purgatory, and season 5 finale didn't mean shit. I was pretty mad.
>>
>>72089679
I was pretty young when season 5 finale came out, and I actually thought that it was the ending of the whole show and that it was pretty cool ending.

>inb4 underage b&
>>
>>72089279
Seasons 1-3 are great, season 1 is a little slow but still great, season 2 is the best though,

Seasons 4-6 are complete horseshit, JJ Abrams completely loses the plot (literally), not worth rewatching just stop after season 3.
>>
File: 124488482922.jpg (354 KB, 1280x699) Image search: [Google]
124488482922.jpg
354 KB, 1280x699
Also Ben Linus did nothing wrong.
>>
>>72090509
4-6 are still pretty nice compared to how he just fucks up movie franchises these days.
>>
I dropped it as soon as it was painfully clear the writers were just making shit up as they went along. People liked the OMG moments but they were ultimately meaningless.

Some people liked THE CHARACTERS and RANDOM SHIT HAPPENING but ehhh.

I think it poisoned the well for anything similar
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.