[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How cool would the purge be? total freedom, unlimited power.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7
File: purge.jpg (53 KB, 657x629) Image search: [Google]
purge.jpg
53 KB, 657x629
How cool would the purge be?

total freedom, unlimited power. I could do anything I wanted to anyone and no one can stop me
>>
>>72086705
Your neckbeard ass would be the first one to go though.
>>
The purge is a retarded concept from retarded films and everyone who actually wants a purge or thinks it could work are edgelords who need to fuck off to 9gag.
>>
File: count d worry.gif (900 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
count d worry.gif
900 KB, 500x354
>>72086705
pretty sure your mom would choke your fatass the first thing in purge.
>>
>>72086705
i would fuck u mouth adn u could purge my cum
>>
>>72086705

You're gonna get raped by a roving band of wild niggers

But that's exactly what you wanted, right?
>>
>>72086705
>total freedom, unlimited power.
The simple fact that you think you'll be some kind of super human murder machine with no consequence is funny.

>I could do anything I wanted to anyone and no one can stop me
That's the thing though. Anyone can do anything to you too, and no one will stop them.
>>
No one to stop you but 320 million other people
>>
>>72086705
>no one can stop me
Literally anyone but the police can do so.
>>
File: brig.png (221 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
brig.png
221 KB, 500x375
>>72086705
>implying you wouldn't barricade yourself inside and spend the night sobbing in terror
>>
>>72086705
ITT: Male power fantasies.
>>
File: count d.png (674 KB, 1024x781) Image search: [Google]
count d.png
674 KB, 1024x781
also, what is the concept of movie?
is the purging day suddenly announced or told in advance?
>>
>People who want nothing to do with the purge choose to stay in the country instead of going to to Canada or fly somewhere else for vacation
>>
>>72086905
It's like black friday but with less violence,
>>
File: cringe.jpg (23 KB, 500x354) Image search: [Google]
cringe.jpg
23 KB, 500x354
>>72086946
everybody would be prepared with weapons and shit, won't they?
why such a dumb concept is passed and why op is such an idiot?
>>
DUDE MURDER LMAO
>>
>>72087013
you'll spend like 2 days preparing. I would spend the entire year preparing, it would be like my second christmas for me. Easy pickings for someone of my intellectual intelligence
>>
>>72087013

"If we let everyone be really violent for one day a year they'll get it out of their system and never commit any crimes otherweise".

Because obviously crime only happens because people secretly want to be criminals and not because of poverty, mental illness, classism or sociopathy.
>>
File: count qt.jpg (22 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
count qt.jpg
22 KB, 720x540
>>72087147
>intellectual intelligence
>>
Realistically nothing would happen on the streets after the first one or two purges. What would really happen is Wall Street banks would have a field day fucking with the markets as they have no financial regulations to stop them.

So basically nothing would change from the day before the purge.
>>
>>72086705
I'd sell crystal meth from an armored shack. Get people amped up
>>
>>72086705
>speeding on the highway all night long
>blasting your favorite tunes
it would be dope as fuck
>>
the one day of the year i would be free to patron the kinoteria without requiring a stamped permit. oh my goodness that would be so pleasant, i would like that so much
>>
>>72086705
Very few people would actually kill and those that did would most likely kill specific people for personal reasons. Most of the crime would be looting stores and destruction of property and probably a good bit of rape. The average person doesn't have the stomach to kill someone they hate, much less go on a crazy murder spree.

>Purge in Detroit is just a bunch of cops and military guys clearing out the ghettos
>>
I'd do the flying V with my bros machete slashing the street mobs.
>>
>>72089004
>implying a random ied placed by some hick wouldn't blow your retarded ass high sky
>>
>Wall Street brokers go fucking insane on the global markets, since nothing in their country prevents them from insider trading
>World condemns the United States, sanctions them entirely and restricts their access.
>Economy goes into the shitter
>Crime accelerates 1000000x
>lol purge works
>>
File: 1443527503132.png (347 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1443527503132.png
347 KB, 600x600
>>72089644
>Wall Street brokers go fucking insane on the global markets, since nothing in their country prevents them from insider trading
>World condemns the United States, sanctions them entirely and restricts their access.
>Economy goes into the shitter
>Crime accelerates 1000000x

>Implying that isn't exactly what happened in 2007 with the GFC.
>>
>>72086705
Your not getting the point of the purge then.
First you would be one of the first gone.
Second it's ment to keep you under control.
Third it's not freedom if you can't attack the new founders
>>
>>72086705
You would either:

Get killed

or

Stay home and masturbate to cartoons, like always
>>
>>72089901
Complex loan scheming is pretty dangerous, but stock brokers can absolutely tank economies if they're working together while they buy and sell.
>>
>>72087274
Avatarfagging is against the rules
>>
>>72086705
No one would obey the No bombs rule for once.
>>
I'd probably just go find some girl to rape, then head back home quickly
>>
>>72086705
yeah like die.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.