[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
i start to watch it and it's so boring. all this weeding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: The_Deer_Hunter_poster.jpg (22 KB, 229x350) Image search: [Google]
The_Deer_Hunter_poster.jpg
22 KB, 229x350
i start to watch it and it's so boring. all this weeding crap is killing me and i'm only 25 minutes in the movie, and this shit last 1 hour. can i just skip this and go straight to vietnam staff or this is important to plot?
>>
You can skip around its cool, as long as you have a general idea
>>
there's really nothing important to the story in the entire first third of the movie.

perfectly acceptable to skip to the sick action and russian roulette scenes.
>>
>>72084617
You can't skip. The point is to understand the characters and their lives before Vietnam, so after it you get a better idea of what war did to them.
>>72084634
>>72084659
Shut up
>>
>>72084617
Just download the subtitles into a .txt file and then have Microsoft Sam read them to you at x100 speed. It's pretty much the same thing as actually marathoning the flick desu.
>>
>>72084745
I skipped the whole movie bro, you mad?
>>
the whole movie is extremely boring. the only decent scenes are the vietnam scenes. everything before and after the vietnam scenes are extremely boring.

i don't know why this ever won best picture, i'd say it's one of the top 10 worst movies to win that award.
>>
>>72084617
just dont watch it and try again in a couple of years
>>
>>72084801
>bro
>you mad?
You are cringeworthy
>>
>>72084777
Holy shit I'm gonna do this
>>
>>72084936
back to r3ddit kiddo
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.