[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name one comfier sitcom that ran after 1999. you can't.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: 70155610.jpg (85 KB, 665x375) Image search: [Google]
70155610.jpg
85 KB, 665x375
Name one comfier sitcom that ran after 1999.
you can't.
>>
Friends
Frasier
>>
started after 99 or continued from before 99?
>>
Coupling
Just Shoot Me
Becker
Rules of Engagement
Father Ted
Black Books
>>
>>72083154
coupling wasn't very comfy, it was way to awkward at times.

>rules of engagement
top pleb
>>
>>72083022
I can't. The first two seasons are in my opinion the most comfy things I have ever witnessed.
>>
>>72083022
How your mother died from cancer
>>
I can not believe that there are no That 70s Show action figures
>>
>>72083022
Seed.
>>
File: golden_god.jpg (225 KB, 1600x600) Image search: [Google]
golden_god.jpg
225 KB, 1600x600
>>
>>72083428
Holy shit, is that Dennis from It's Always Sunny? Might actually watch this now.
>>
>>72083055
Running at all, so both

>>72083154
>Just Shoot Me
Nice try, but David Spade is way too obnoxious more often than not for maximum comfiness.
>>
>>72083022
What the fuck? That 70's Show is like the least comfy show ever, arguably only beaten by Scrubs. For one thing, those segues are obnoxious as hell.

FRIENDS and Frasier both curb-stomp it in terms of both comedic quality and comfiness.
>>
>>72083725
>Friends beats T7S in terms of comedic quality

Bait, The Movie
>>
>>72083725
>FRIENDS and Frasier both curb-stomp it in terms of both comedic quality and comfiness.

Your taste is quite ass.
>>
>>72083758
>It's another Red calls someone a dumbass episode and the audience laughs at it

How is dumbass any better than bazinga at this point?

Watch the episode where the gang watches the video tape of Ross and Rachel conceiving Emma, and give me one example of a joke from That 70's Show which is on that level of comic timing and structure, with an equally well executed setup and punchline.
>>
>>72084183
>>72084183
>comic timing and structure, with an equally well executed setup and punchline.

Ok, MAYBE Friends had better comedic structure, but it definitely wasn't as comfy.

How is Ross not obnoxious to you?
>>
>>72084240
>How is Ross not obnoxious to you?

Well, I guess that's entirely subjective, but I don't find Ross obnoxious. At times he could be a little needy, but never to the point of loathsomeness, like JD from Scrubs.

I honestly don't think I like a single character from That 70's Show. Eric is a whiny manbaby, Fez is just obnoxious and annoying, Hyde is a pretentious pseudo-rebel, Kelso is a charmless Joey ripoff, Jackie is a vacuous brat with a shrill voice, Donna is an obnoxious feminist with a shrill voice, and Red is a one-note character with an lame catchphrase.

I just find the whole cast unlikable.

You could easily make a list of bad traits in the FRIENDS cast, but I don't personally find those bad traits as unlikable as those in That 70's Show. Comfiness is as subjective as it comes.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.