[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's another Lwaxana Troi episode.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: menage-lwaxanapicnic1.png (162 KB, 480x300) Image search: [Google]
menage-lwaxanapicnic1.png
162 KB, 480x300
Is she the JarJar Binks of Star Trek?

Whenever I rewatch TNG I cringe whenever I hear her voice. Why did the writers think it was a good idea to use her for more than 1 episode?
>>
>Why does Roddenberry's wife play a recurring character?

It is a mystery.
>>
>>72082859
Yeah I guess...

It would be different if they didn't make the character a walking joke... she has absolutely no character development and its the worst thing in the show from beginning to end.
>>
Dem titties doe
>>
The Trois are worse than Wesley ever was. And Wesley is horrible.
>>
>Is she the JarJar Binks of Star Trek

The episode where she and Riker and Troi get kidnapped is actually ok and she's pretty funny in it, so no not really.
>>
Neelix is the Jar Jar of Star Trek.
>>
File: 1468688759641.jpg (38 KB, 412x405) Image search: [Google]
1468688759641.jpg
38 KB, 412x405
>>72082785

>it's a GILF episode
>>
>>72082785
>The Jar Jar Binks of Star Trek
That would be Neelix.
>>
>>72083807
Just watched this very episode yesterday. It's actually quite entertaining.

Especially that part where Picard goes all Shakespearean lover.
>>
>>72082785
watch every tng episode more than 10 times and she becomes the best thing on the show
>>
File: jiFfM.jpg (67 KB, 750x600) Image search: [Google]
jiFfM.jpg
67 KB, 750x600
>>72082785
>Whenever I rewatch TNG I cringe whenever I hear her voice.

>her voice is in every episode
>>
>>72084083
This. Her bantz with the crew and Deanna are on a plane of existence you couldnt even possibly imagine.
>>
>implying lwaxana episodes aren't the best
Top pleb. I bet you wouldn't have a mudbath with her either
>>
Deana always annoyed the fuck out of me, she is entirely pointless and all she does is whinge

Stupid fucking roastie cunt
>>
She's hot, though. Jar Jar Binks never made me wanna fuck him.
>>
>>72082785
THE HIGHER, THE FEWER!
>>
Name one good Deanna Troi-centric episode

You can't.
>>
>>72082927
>she has absolutely no character development
I feel bad for the people who haven't seen DS9
>>
>>72086906
Face of the Enemy
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.