[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I've seen it yesterday director's cut and it was pretty
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: zbxAmnZr.jpg (55 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
zbxAmnZr.jpg
55 KB, 512x512
I've seen it yesterday director's cut and it was pretty cool. Very mature compared to marvel movies. I've counted like 2-3 quips. I don't understand why /tv/ hates it. I agree that doomsday and wonder woman shouldn't appear in this movie. Lex Luthor was somehow interesting. There were many references to god and religion. They could depict Lex as a guy who wants to become a god and create doomsday but batman and superman eventually won't let him now. Overall 7/10. I really liked the post apocalyptic dream of Bruce. Would be cool to see batman in a different reality.
>>
File: 1385449534279.gif (986 KB, 300x196) Image search: [Google]
1385449534279.gif
986 KB, 300x196
>>72080784
>Very mature
>>
>>72080784
Batman v Superman: Ultimate Edition is a solid 7/10, nothing wrong with it.

inb4 kino
>>
>>72080784
check this out OP

http://www.popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/
>>
>>72080784
>muh marvel
>muh marvel
>muh marvel
>muh marvel
>>
>>72080810
compared to marvel numbnuts. every cape kino can't be considered as mature.
>>
I just saw the theatrical release, I don't know if it's fixed in the cut, but everyone's actions in the theatrical release never made any fucking sense, there were so many random storylines that could have been ignored and had no bearing on anything. Then it had to do all this Snyder propoganda about christ and stuff and the whole thing felt like a Micheal Bay movie minus the humping jokes.
>>
>>72080947
Apologize
Kino
Man of Steel Answers Dot Com
>>
>>72080947
It's probably fixed because it's like 40 minutes longer. I've heard about it before I've seen the movie. All made sense to me.
>>
>>72080784
It's breddy gud but its no Guardians of the Galaxy or Age of Ultron. Rotten Tomaters says so. Muh box office...
>>
>>72081033
>It's breddy gud but its no Man of Steel or Watchmen. /tv/ says so. Muh symbolism...
>>
I don't understand why critics hate this movie. It's not a fucking masterpiece or anything like some retard would tell you, but it had a solid first half that was only dragged down by the clumsy second half. It's not really that bad and the second half had some cool fightscenes pre-Doomsday. Nowhere near Marvel's best superhero films but also far better than their worst films that are somehow praised by critics (Looking at you AoU). I was hoping the Ultimate Cut would make the story flow better, but it didn't fix as much as I hoped.

Here's hoping that future DC movies stop being bloated and just focus on one thing at a time.
>>
>>72080947
That's because it's a 2 hour Justice League trailer.
They tried to do what Marvel did with the first wave before Avengers, but instead of taking their time they jammed it all into a shitty movie.
Liking it is a contrarian /tv/ meme
>>
>>72080784
Only just finished watching this, I can't stand the actress that plays wonder woman. She's a shit actor and looks like a twig.

Action scenes were great, I'm not a big lover of ll the comic book movies but I thought it was breddy gud too.

Wonder woman had no place in this movie at all.
>>
File: BvS GAZA MUST BURN.webm (1006 KB, 1280x530) Image search: [Google]
BvS GAZA MUST BURN.webm
1006 KB, 1280x530
>>72082250

>>Wonder woman had no place in this movie at all.

Was talking about this yesterday

-WW feels her identity has been compromised because Lex has a photo of her
-lex luthor is holding a party, she will get herself invited and act all natural and shit, hide in plain sight (good luck being almost 6 feet tall in a red dress)
-at the same time Bruce Wayne has been invited (guest list says he'll be there)
-WW knows Bruce Wayne is Batman (?) and must be there to hack Lex's files, which she will snatch from Bruce.
-get caught by Bruce and make some dippy excuse that you were just borrowing it instead of admitting you can barely use whatsApp let alone crack its encryption
-get email confirming Lex has your photo
-watch Justice League previews before you decide to hightail it out of dodge to once again vanish from mankind's gaze

Just a really weak introduction of her character, but hopefully her solo movie will address some of the oddities.
>>
>>72082498
You put it well better than me.
I'ts a pity because I loved Wonder woman when I was growing, for obvious reasons.

It wasn't enough to make me hate the film or anything, no big deal. Watched it for free and it had some great action scenes so I'm happy with the experience.

When I first heard about the movie I thought wth but turned out to be entertaining, which is what these type of films are meant to be.
>>
>>72080947
Who didn't you understand
>>
>liking lex luthor as the joker
>>
>>72080784
>There were many references to god and religion.
At least try
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.