[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why was this fucker in the movie again? Seriously, he's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
File: 1468165346463.png (699 KB, 900x506) Image search: [Google]
1468165346463.png
699 KB, 900x506
Why was this fucker in the movie again? Seriously, he's the only thing keeping it from being a 10/10
>>
>>72080278
This thing of yours... is it a racist thing or a misandrist thing?
>>
Look man, they already cut out like 90 percent of the character he was originally hired to play. Leave him alone.
>>
>>72080278
Providing an everyman's perspective.
>>
File: bill-murray-play-fdr.jpg (13 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
bill-murray-play-fdr.jpg
13 KB, 240x240
>>72080278
he was still better than worst buster
>>
>>72080278
It was supposed to be eddie murphy, but there was scheduling conflicts.
>>
>>72080433
Over halfway through the movie, there's no point

I like Ernie Hudson, but OP is right he's got no purpose whatsoever
>>
>>72080278

Bill Murrays pet nigger
>>
Wait... what was his job?
>>
fulfilling the SJW diversity quota to advance the jewish agenda of destroying western civilization
>>
>>72080501
>Over halfway through the movie, there's no point

They were starting to get so many gigs that they desperately needed more manpower to cover them all, it directly relates to the spike in ghost activity that was foreshadowing the coming of Gozer
>>
>>72081047

He was a Ghostbuster, that was the job, they put out a want ad for more help and he answered.

Great scene BTW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iK6hI423gcw
>>
>>72081490

I was going to mention this scene, one of my favorites. Also when the other Ghostbusters explain the job to Winston, they also explain it to the audience. Winston has some great quips throughout his time in the film, especially: "Ray! If anyone asks you if you are a god you say YES!"
>>
>>72081594

Apparently when they couldn't get eddie murphy most of his lines got split between the 4 of them.

Bit of a blessing there.
>>
>>72080278
Fuck you, nazi.
He was the Bible guy.
Very important filosophicaly speaking.
He made it 10/10.
Now fuck off back to /pol/ scum.
>>
>>72080360
is this true
>>
>>72082472 see >>72081629

Winston was originally going to be Eddie Murphy and his part would've been larger since he was blowing up at the time, but he couldn't make it
>>
>>72082542
I think the movie was better for it to be honest.
>>
I think the original character would have been good if he played it like his character in Congo.
>>
>>72082636

That was a pretty badass character.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.