[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
It's fucking impossible to talk about this on /tv/, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 17
File: download.jpg (12 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12 KB, 225x225
It's fucking impossible to talk about this on /tv/, but I'll try anyways. what are some good mvoies to watch while high?
>>
>>72078963
DUDE
>>
DUDE LSD LMAO

DUDE DRUGS DONT ACTUALLY PROVIDE ANY INSIGHT THEY JUST MAKE THE MUNDANE SEEM DEEP LMAO

DUDE EGO DEATH IS A MEME LMAO

DUDE DRUG INDUCED EGO DEATH IS NOT REAL BECAUSE NOTHING CAN SEPERATE US FROM THE SUM OF OUR EXPERIENCES WITHOUT PERMANTENTLY DAMAGING THE BRAIN LMAO

DUDE DISTURBING THE BRAINS NATURAL LOGICAL EXPANSION BY SENDING IT OFF INTO WILD TANGENTS THAT SOULD NOT BE ACCESSED UNTIL A CERTAIN AGE LMAO

DUDE UNEARNED SENSE OF SUPERIORITY LMAO

DUDE SOUR GRAPES LMAO
>>
2001: A Space Odyssey
You can only watch it at the police station there tho so just go up to the nearest police officer and tell him you're high and he'll take you right to it
>>
DUDE IM SOOOOOOOOOO HIGH RIGHT NOW LMAO XD
>>
DUDE WEED LMAOOOOOO DUDE I JUST INJECTED 10 MARIJUANAS HAHA DUDE IM SO HIIIIIIIIGH RN
>>
>>72078963
Marijuana disgusts me. I want you to leave.
>>
>>72078979

>>72079001

>>72079019

>>72079045

all me btw
>>
>>72078963
OI DUUUUUUUUUDE
WEEED ???
YEAH WEED IS GREAT MAN LMAO
>>
File: tmp_15967-images(24)1240722735.jpg (16 KB, 500x305) Image search: [Google]
tmp_15967-images(24)1240722735.jpg
16 KB, 500x305
>>
>>72079119
Quick, to the paraphernalia wagon!
>>
ITT: Redditors that have naver done weed
LMAO
>>
Capeflicks
>>
>>72079143
I did weed once. I was in a coma for 9 years.
>>
the works of Andrei Tarkovsky
>>
DUDE
>>
>>72078963
I tend to enjoy any movie I would enjoy sober tbqh. I recently saw 10 Cloverfield Lane and got really fucking into it
>>
bro...pot lol
>>
>>72078963
dude420lmao

but Tree of Life was gud
>>
>>72079234
Could you fucking not?
>>
Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r43Xeq53fgc
>>
File: 55024f4d5114c_-_rooney-mara-3.jpg (261 KB, 470x705) Image search: [Google]
55024f4d5114c_-_rooney-mara-3.jpg
261 KB, 470x705
Rolling Kansas is the patricians choice

>ywn have narcolepsy and the sorority girls pull of your pants to get a look at your penis when you pass out
>>
>>72079234
BBBBBBBRRRRAAWWPPPPPP
>>
>>72078963
DUDE WEED LMAO xDDDD
>>
File: pernassus-lg.jpg (674 KB, 1013x1500) Image search: [Google]
pernassus-lg.jpg
674 KB, 1013x1500
The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus
>>
>>72078963
Up In Smoke
>>
>>72078963
literally anything that you'd normally enjoy, weed doesn't make that much of a difference to movie viewing

LSD is better for watching weird shit with, but even then most of the time l'd rather listen to music or hang out in the sun or some shit
>>
Tim and Eric's Billion Dollar Movie

>are you one, or perhaps, two men looking to make a billion dollars?
>>
>>72079555
But how else would OP tell us he smokes weed?
>>
>>72079587
He probably just got high for the first time and saw a movie and thought it was the most transcendent experience he's ever had even though it was really mundane and he was overreacting
>>
I truly despise these weed smokers and their toxic culture. I'd hope it'd finally get legalized so they'd shut the fuck up, but that won't happen.
>>
>>72078963
>dredd
>dawn of the dead (Snyder's masterpiece)
>fury road
>Jurassic park
>grind
>american psycho
>Napoleon dynamite
>the Lego movie (goat)
>gumby
>Scooby doo
>enter the void (only once and on acid and/or something else if possible)
>pirates of the Caribbean
>2 fast 2 furious
>tokyo drift
>spiderman 1 and 2 and even 3
>the lost world
>coherence
>under the skin (fuck that baby scene)
>veggie tales
>oblivion
>wall-e (too many Pixar to name)
>Armageddon
>independence day
>2012
>lord of the rings extended trilogy
>alien resurrection
>empire strikes back
>phantom menace
>return of the Jedi
>the big lebowski
>jaws
>shawshank redemption
>night of the living dead (one where woman doesn't just lay on couch crying the entire movie)
>return of the living dead saga
>the nice guys
>>
friday- ice cube
biodome - pauly shore
vampire in brookly - eddie murphy
toystory
the doors movie
independance day
youtube- donald duck cartoons
>>
>>72079959
Dang forget to add
>prince of Egypt
>apocalypto
>Poseidon (shake him off SHAKE HIM OFF)
>joyride
>let's go to prison
>>
>>72078963
never tried any kind of drugs.
can they really enhance your appraisement of a film?
what should i try first?
>>
>>72079555
I don't know how you can watch things on acid, I tried watching David Attenborough docos but I was too distracted by the collapse of reality.
>>
DUDE WEED LMAO

U

D

E

W

E

E

D

L

M

A

O
>>
File: 1647277272.jpg (147 KB, 1231x1065) Image search: [Google]
1647277272.jpg
147 KB, 1231x1065
HEY I HERD WE GOT SOME WEED BROS IN HERE

HOW MANY WEEDS U SMOKED TODAY BROS??? LETS WATCH KINOS WHILE HIGH LMAO
>>
File: speed7.jpg (1 MB, 1920x818) Image search: [Google]
speed7.jpg
1 MB, 1920x818
>>72078963
Speed Racer
>>
>>72078963
>>
Can someone post the relevant Quentin comics? Thanks.
>>
File: wizard spider.jpg (86 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
wizard spider.jpg
86 KB, 960x720
>Cheech and Chong : Up in Smoke
>Grandma's Boy
>Any Michael Bay Film
>Any Action Sci-Fi
>Pacific Rim

Just avoid Drama(you won't focus or remember the plot) and Good Horror(Paranoia). Bad horror is hilarious when high though.
>>
>Weed year 1

All movies are cinema

>Weed decade #1

All movies are flicks and I hate society, because non-intellectuals who smoke weed ruin it for people with above average IQs who need this shit to chill.

Do you think these immature DUDE comments are getting your beer movement any traction?

I fucking hate teenagers drunk off sugar and caffiene DESU

Stupid fucking ignorant lot of people.
>>
>>72081601
What the fuck are you trying to say
>>
>>72081601

Another poor soul who list his mind to weed
>>
I smoked a big fat biffter yesterday lmao!
>>
Can one of you fucktards explain the hatred for weed that exists on this board and website in general? It seems like your just mad that you have no one to enjoy it with lol
>>
>>72078963
ANYTHING WITH SETH ROGEN IN IT DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WEED LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WIZ CALIFER AND SNOOPY DOG AKA MACARONI AND DEVIN GO TO HIGH SCHOOL DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SOUL PLANE DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HOW HIGH DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PINAPPL XPRESS DUDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DUDE LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 430 BROWN IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>72081789
4chan hates everything.

i.e. it's mostly trolls trying to fit in, because they don't fit in anywhere else
>>
>>72081789
They didn't have friends in High School
>>
That movie staring the comedic genius Seth Rogan

"DUDE WEED LMAO"
>>
you just have to be smart about how you start the thread and you can avoid memelords
>>
>>72081601
*RIPS BONG*
>>
.:.
:|:
.:|:.
::|::
:. ::|:: .:
:|:. .::|::. .:|:
::|:. :::|::: .:|:;
`::|:. :::|::: .:|::'
::|::. :::|::: .::|:;
`::|::. :::|::: .::|::'
:::|::. :::|::: .::|::;
`:::|::. :::|::: .::|::;'
`::. `:::|::. :::|::: .::|::;' .:;'
`:::.. ¹::|::. :::|::: .::|::¹ ..::;'
`:::::. ':|::. :::|::: .::|:' ,::::;'
`:::::. ':|:::::|:::::|:' :::::;'
`:::::.:::::|::::|::::|::::.,:::;'
':::::::::|:::|:::|:::::::;:'
':::::::|::|::|:::::::''
`::::::::::;'
.:;'' ::: ``::.
:':':
;

WEED LMAOS REPRESENT

ANONS TALK ABOUT YOUR SICKEST RIPS AND BLUNTS XD
>>
>>72078963
dude. haha, i saw this great haha

dude sorry, i saw this great movhahahahahaaha

the other day, it was haahahahaa

dude i can't hahaha

i'm so high hahahaahaha

dude this weed hahahaha
>>
SETH ROGEN!
>>
>>72081601

i have been eating cookies with weed that i made, i have a whole batch, been doing that for two days, that shit is really really strong.

so i was watching stranger things sober, when i watch it baked, i'm like ' OH GOD THIS IS SO FUCKING LAME ' all i see is people acting and winona ryder weeping like an insane person.

so unless you watch true kino like apocalypse now, some kubric or lauwrence of arbia i prefer to stick to comedy, the eric andre show is really amazing when you're high as a kite
>>
>>72081601
don't smoke for one week, take stock of your pathetic life and then try to improve it instead of hiding from your problems by smoking every single night
>>
>>72081955
>the eric andre show is really amazing when you're high as a kite
>stoner likes Eric Andre

Why am I not suprised.

DUDE
>>
>be me
>high from smoking weed
>friends also high from smoking weed
>go to theater
>motherfucking Seth Rogen movie
>get in theater
>smoke weed
>talk to friends about how much weed we are smoking
>characters on screen talking about weed too
>giggle for 2 hours

DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: 1386.jpg (208 KB, 550x600) Image search: [Google]
1386.jpg
208 KB, 550x600
>>72081789
it's actually a good sign, really.

Greater acceptance of weed from the general public and increasingly successful efforts at legalization have naturally triggered 4chan's contrarian urges.

Consider it a sign of good times to come.
>>
>>72082005
I think it's more that weed culture is fucking retarded and full of, what is even in 4chan's eyes, losers. Don't think that many are against weed on its own, just the culture
>>
>>72081789
>say weed lmao
>*5 million stoners replying and linking their powerpoint presentations about how weed is good and everyone else is wrong*

MAYBE BECAUSE WEED LMAOS ARE REALLY EASY TO BAIT
>>
>>72081985

only normies hate drugs, honestly the neet life is miserable enough, doingnothing but standing in front of a computer all years ? without weed i would have probably end myself already, and i'm not the neetest of the neet.

dont call me a stoner you fucking turd
>>
>>72082031
>what is even in 4chan's eyes, losers

that's not really an idea I can take seriously
>>
>>72082044
dude, you like, need to chill out man.

haha
>>
DUDE
>>
>>72082070

Dude like ahahah ok lmao pack another bowl dude ahah
>>
>>72082070
I just smoked a lot of weed haha sorry
>>
>>72082079
WEED
>>
>>72082044
>>72082085
I thought weed is supposed to make people more peaceful and less aggressive?
>>
>>72079001
You do realise that LSD was once prescribed medication and was given to over 50,000 Americans?
>>
>>72078963
DUDEEELMAOOO
>>
>>72082112
>was given to over 50,000 Americans?
[MKUltra intensifies]
>>
>>72082112
You act like 50,000 is a big number in a country with 300 million people.
>>
>>72078963
>mvoies

I can tell you already have brain damage from smoking weed
>>
>>72082062
there's one thing to shitpost on an anime imageboard and another to revolve your whole life around dude weed lol lmao

have a couple of mates like that, it's like theyre 15 except they're now 25
>>
>>72078963
Lord of the Rings. The pipe and weed scenes are comfy when stoned
>>
>>72082031
Nah. This is literally a site devoted to anime and other nerdy interests. If we hated things because the sub-cultures are obnoxious losers there wouldn't be a single board on this site.
>>
>>72081789
Weed is the fedora of drugs.
>>
weed gives me diarheaa when I eat edibles so whenever I go to the movies I bring an extra bag to hold me poops so I dont have to go to the bathroom (bright lights give me anxiety)
>>
>>72082218
What does that even mean
>>
>>72078963

Apocalypse Now

Goodfellas was pretty sweet as well
>>
>>72082218
agreed. weed is a meme
>>
>>72082218
the fedora of drugs is Rx meds. Belief that you are better because you are popping a pill instead of spiking or tooting it.

Also people who like snorting ADD drugs and scoff at Cocaine, which is literally the Criterion Collection of drugs.
>>
>>72082233

It means that poster is an anti-social friendless retard
>>
>>72082218
>>72082252

No, that's LSD
>>
>>72082233
It's pretty obvious

Smoking weed is like wearing a fedora and flame shirt and finger-less gloves
>>
>>72082253
DUDE
>>
>>72082218
weed is the nutella of drugs
>>
>>72078963
CHEECH AND CHONG.
>>
>>72082275
How is it like that
>>
somebody on /tv/ once recommended westerns and I'm going to second that
>>
mushrooms are the nolan batman movies of drugs.

Can be enjoyed by Dudebros, patricians and pseudopatricians alike.
>>
watching tv and being high is too god damn lazy for me, i only smoke when im working out or at least outside doing something
>>
>>72082144
That's a huge number for what was at the time a very new and experimental drug, and not once was there a major scare amongst the public that LSD induced psychosis or mania. I'm not saying it can't, but in a prescribed environment it is amongst the single most effective (and certainly least toxic) drug at treating mental disorders.

The only reason LSD is now considered a dangerous and highly illegal drug is because hippies in the 60s started taking extremely potent doses at large gatherings (the average dosage per blotter back then I believe was 600 mg, 6x the average dose now) and inevitably freaked the fuck out.

I've taken LSD five times. The first time I took it was one of the best days of my life. Ego death is real and a lot of fun. I was at the time suffering from a bout of self-loathing and University-related stress but that one trip made me completely lose all of that. I have changed, my self-image is completely eradicated. I no longer have days where I feel completely anxious at myself.
>>
>>72078963
Smoking weed makes you gay. It's for niggers and faggots.
>>
File: 1434084595199.jpg (52 KB, 581x593) Image search: [Google]
1434084595199.jpg
52 KB, 581x593
DUDE WEED LELELELELE XDXD
>>
>>72080855
maybe try a smaller dose next time?
I did 100mcg of LSD before watching The Holy Mountain (after watching it while high the first time) and I enjoyed the whole ride. Definitely felt like one of the most engrossing experiences I've ever had.
>>
>>72081568
Meh, Up in smoke's overrated imHo.
I'd recommend Cheech & Chong's Second Movie over it.
Nice Dreams is also pretty good.
>>
>>72082483
>Ego death is real and a lot of fun.
Can you shed some light on this if you're still there? How can stopping existing be fun?
>>
>>72082943
It's not stopping existing. It's being completely removed from your own sense of personality and being and what you have constructed of your self.
>>
>>72078963
AAAHAHAHA DUDE I SMOKE LE STICKY HERB MAN LMAO I'M SO KOOL XddD
>>
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>>
>>72082977
Which is basically the same as not existing. You're not really there in any shape or form, there's just things happening. So I'm just wondering how can people call that fun in the exact sense of the word? Peaceful maybe, but while it's happening you feel literally nothing since you're not there.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>72078963
There is only one film that is undoubtedly the Citizen Kane of Pothead Kino. Comfy and mind expanding:
The Fifth Element.
>>
>DUDE ALT-RIGHT STUPIDITY LMAO
>>
>>72083037
You don't feel nothing. You just have no conflicted thoughts or anxieties based on how you project the world and how you project onto the world. I was having heaps of fun. It is a very weird experience, and some people find the strangeness off-putting, but you are in no way feeling nothing. I was laughing all the time.

It sounds trite but the only way of really answering the question is to take LSD yourself (I've heard shrooms and DMT can produce a similar experience too, but I haven't tried either and don't really want to)
>>
>>72083037
You are still perceiving and feeling, it's just not going through the filter of your personality and conscious subconscious biases anymore. You still exist, but you're completely open minded to the point of not being yourself for a while.
>>
DUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE LIKE SMOKE A JOINT OR SOMETHING LMAO
DUDE EXPANDING MY MIND L-M-A-OOOOOOO
>>
62 people came to this thread just to say

DUDE WEED LMAO

Just pointing out a statistic. I don't judge.
>>
>>72083379
>stop mocking me you fucking losers
>>
File: 1462456705140.jpg (33 KB, 500x306) Image search: [Google]
1462456705140.jpg
33 KB, 500x306
Harry Potter

For real though
>>
>>72083406

>projecting
>>
>>72083324
>>72083328
Interesting. I think "my friend" had it happen to him several times with salvia D but he totally felt no emotions or thoughts or anything. Just audiovisual stuff. Didn't feel himself either in any way, so I don't think he can say he existed at that point. It was only later that he could reason about what happened, the thing experiencing all that shit wasn't really him.
>>
>>72083705
From what I hear, nobody actually enjoys Salvia.
>>
>>72083757
Pretty much like lsd
>>
>>72078963
>Brazil
>The Thing
>Mad Max: Fury Road
>The Revenant
>The tree of life
>Ex-Machina
>Twelve Monkeys
>Predestination
>Dark City
>The Hateful Eight
>Cinema Paradiso (dat OST)
>The Children of Men
>Singing in the Rain
>Fantasia
>Speed Racer
>Moulin Rouge
>Requiem for a Dream
>Interstellar
>The Social Network
>>
>>72081516
1 million % percent this
>>
>>72080224
Crystal. Go big or go home
>>
DUDEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>72078963
> Hey maaaan like don't judge a person by his medicinal habits and give me a good movie dude
>>
5/20, BRO! JUST BLAZE IT, BROTHA.
>>
dude.... weed
>>
>>72082977
People need drugs to achieve this? What the fuck.
>>
ITT: Puritan /pol/ crossboarding teenagers
>>
OP watch inherent vice

it's literally designed to be watched while stoned
>>
File: minionbong.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
minionbong.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>dude
>weed
>lmao
>>
ITT: fat NEETs make fun of others for their enjoying marijuana
>>
dude fuckin weed
>>
I remember when I first started getting high any movie I saw was intense and a great experience. In particular, I saw the Boy and the Beast while stomaching a fuck ton of edibles. Fight scenes were fucking explosive and the art was so gourgeous.

Nowadays, I think I've gotten all I can off weed and I only use it to chill out and contemplate stuff. If I really want to have mind blowing experience watching a movie I have to take Psyches, and that shit lasts forever. Not the high, but the residual effects and the mind fucking.

I think I'm ready to take the blue pill and believe what I feel and not what is objectively true in life, since that always leaves me depressed and hopeless.

Stay away from drugs. They're a last resort. If you can enjoy movies (and life in general) right now without drugs, don't start them, not even weed. I'm already far too down the rabbit hole to live without at least tripping once a month.
>>
>>72082099
LMAO
>>
Akira, So great at loud volume.
>>
BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH I'M SO FR*CKIN HIGH

F-U-C
>>
File: 1467502120040.jpg (48 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1467502120040.jpg
48 KB, 600x600
Tv is preferable while high. Re watching lost right now, feels comfy dog.
>>
>>72086339
>without at least tripping once a month.

I do it several times a week, get on my level.
>>
>>72086615
this.

shit even anime is enjoyable while high where it would be cringeworthy sober
>>
>>72082218
the fedora of drugs is mad hatter or some other seizure-causing weed substitute
>>
>>72087212
no it's benzos
>>
I find a good film to watch when ur really stoned is one you've watched before a while ago but don't really remember. Idk I like the feeling of rediscovery and both working out what's happening while half remembering it. Also, when I'm high I tend to find formulaic films more enjoyable because they're kinda comfy and entertaining.
>>
>>72082252

>which is literally the Criterion Collection of drugs

wrong, dimethyltryptamine is the Criterion Collection of drugs
>>
>>72087575
DMT is the august underground mordem of drugs
>>
>>72087482

this, watched Holes the other day with my friend and i havent seen that since it came out when i was like 11 years old, was fckn great
>>
dude
>>
File: arrow.jpg (71 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
arrow.jpg
71 KB, 1920x1080
>>72082252
and LSD is the Arrow Video of drugs
>>
>>72087617

So, high quality weapons-grade kino?
>>
dude weed hahahaha
>>
Fantasia is really cool to watch when baked.
>>
DUU *exhales UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUDE

UGHH WEED SO GOOD

CURES CANCER
>>
>>72081789
I hate stupid shitheels like you who are so ignorant you fail to understand even the simplest of meme culture. Get the fuck off this board and do not return.
>>
>>72087864
mhm
>>
dont forget your alpha brain
>>
>>72087623
Listen to the commentary
>>
>>72088292

which? directors or actors?
>>
>>72088519
Actors. Funny stuff all just messing around. Reminds me of the jackass commentaries
>>
I remember watching movies with my friend high as a kite, thinking everything was masterful kino. Now it's just chill and nothing more
>>
>>72088780
weird
>>
File: 1457065559551.jpg (27 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
1457065559551.jpg
27 KB, 500x375
>>72082353
Westerns are fucking fantastic, you have everything from the nature porn of Shane to the wtf of Jodorowsky
>>
>>72078963
All of them. Literally.
>>
>>72079557
yes!
>>
File: 1468528496711.jpg (134 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
1468528496711.jpg
134 KB, 1000x667
>>72081568
wow, this guys a real marijuana expert over here!!

hyuh hyuh hyuh
Thread replies: 163
Thread images: 17

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.