[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The BFG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: the-BFG-poster.jpg (283 KB, 864x1280) Image search: [Google]
the-BFG-poster.jpg
283 KB, 864x1280
Are you excited for the Big Fucking Guy?
>>
File: The BIG.png (2 MB, 900x1333) Image search: [Google]
The BIG.png
2 MB, 900x1333
Was getting caught part of his plan?
>>
File: 1457600460284.jpg (99 KB, 478x316) Image search: [Google]
1457600460284.jpg
99 KB, 478x316
Already saw it, it wasn't very good.
>>
The ending is a little wonky but it was one of the best movies I saw this year. Truly beautiful and magical
>>
>>72075291
Is it good enough to get past the shitty CGI?
>>
File: BFG.png (74 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
BFG.png
74 KB, 640x480
It's pretty good for fucking up rooms of enemies but it's too powerful to use on small groups.
>>
>>72075459
I thought the CGI was very nice, the giants were awesome. If you're going to be such a faggot that you call what is clearly impressive and beautiful cgi 'shitty' then no, you probably won't like it
>>
>>72075184
I saw it a week ago. It was fucking horrible. Most boring movie I have ever seen. I hardly remember it.
>>
It was pretty good

The girl sucks at acting though
>>
>>72075487
This brings back feels from when I played the shit out of this in middle school
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dHsB_Sn3_A

it was a 6.5/10
very reminiscent of previous better Spielberg movies without having nearly as much of an impact. It was okay, but it could've been at least an 8/10 if the ending wasn't so dumb.
>>
It was way too long and the Queen scenes were cringey
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.