[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't watch this turd.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: MIDNIGHT-SPECIAL-QUAD.jpg (37 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
MIDNIGHT-SPECIAL-QUAD.jpg
37 KB, 600x450
To the person that recomended this.

FUCK YOU.
>>
>>72073800

This is the only movie I purchased on Blu Ray so far this year.
>>
>>72074156
Yeah well it was shit, in a story and message kind of way.
>>
>>72073800
Fuck I love michael shannon.
What's it about and why does it suck?
>>
>>72075452

It doesn't, ignore that loser
>>
>>72074156

cuck alert
>>
File: pleb patrol.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
pleb patrol.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>72073800
>>
>>72075543
What's it about????
>>
>>72076742
>>72075452
A kid that doesn't love his parents and their efforts to let him live in peace, so he leaves them to suffer.

What a fucking cunt.
>>
>>72075580
Indeed.
>>72075543
>>72075582
The movie was well made, the kid character was an insult to being human.
>>
>>72073800
Hey FUCK you man, I liked it.

That being said it definitely has problems.
>>
>>72075452
Basically Michael Shannon's son has JJ Abrams Disease (lens flares come out of his eyes and hands, and he causes a shit ton of destruction when they're out of check) and they have to go on a road trip to some place in Florida because the kid spit out some coordinates or something.

Also the kid is the God figure of a cult, and the coordinates were for a secret government satellite. Both the cult and the Government have a strong interest in the boy, for obvious reasons.

It's great stuff, and it had it's intended effect on me. Was a hell of a ride.

Also this is a better Superman movie than Man Of Steel
>>
test
>>
>>72079062
But there's already a movie with Michael shannon having a sick kid
>>
>>72073800
Agreed op
>>
>>72079436
Yes but this one has lens flares and the government
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.