[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Defend this scene.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: BatmanVSuperman3jpg-xlarge.jpg (140 KB, 1280x721) Image search: [Google]
BatmanVSuperman3jpg-xlarge.jpg
140 KB, 1280x721
Defend this scene.
>>
I have a better idea.

Defend your shitty fucking post with 0 fucking content and then I'll show you a pasta explaining this kino that you were too lazy to google.
>>
File: 2deep4u.jpg (226 KB, 1872x796) Image search: [Google]
2deep4u.jpg
226 KB, 1872x796
>>
It's really cool-looking and gets me hyped for Darkseid. Music was crazy.
>>
>>72061392
That scene was one of the least shitty parts of the film.
>>
They need to catch up to Marvel, okay?
>>
You could have cut this entire sequence, Flash message included
>>
>>72061392
It's better than the Martha scene
It's better than the WW opening her e-mail scene

lel
>>
>>72061392
It's a good scene.
>>
File: 1401850064341-5.jpg (13 KB, 250x375) Image search: [Google]
1401850064341-5.jpg
13 KB, 250x375
>Batman’s nightmare of battling Superman plus his own enigmatic demons imagined as Stymphalian wasps. The scene spins agonizingly slowly (though not in slow motion), becoming ever more hallucinatory. It fuses comic-book imagery to the oldest Western myths.
>>
http://www.popmatters.com/feature/beautiful-lies-and-false-gods-in-batman-v-superman-dawn-of-justice/
>>
its setting up future sequels that have much bigger events. Marvel does it all the time but when DC does it they get ragged on.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.