[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the single most saddest scene from a movie you've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6
File: sad.png (298 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
sad.png
298 KB, 800x800
What's the single most saddest scene from a movie you've ever witnessed that still brings tears to your eyes just thinking about it?

>Babe watches his mother being taken off to slaughter
>"Goodbye, mom."

Fucking hell, that chokes me up every time.
>>
File: BabePlush.jpg (59 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
BabePlush.jpg
59 KB, 600x325
you're now remembering the babe happy meal toys
>>
>>72056363
Unless you're a vegan you're a two-faced hypocritical piece of shit
>>
>>72056502
Do you base all your opinions on talking animal movies? Are you against deer hunting because you watched Bambi?
>>
File: 1457207794449.gif (468 KB, 500x214) Image search: [Google]
1457207794449.gif
468 KB, 500x214
>>
>>72057758
That scene wasn't really sad for me. I was left feeling confused more than anything. Why did he let Deckard live after furiously chasing his down throughout the building, and why did he suddenly just keel over?

It just came across as a badly conceived escape for a problem they painted themselves into.
>>
Gladiator ending
the man from nowhere ending
superman's death in BvS
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QIcBP95rVf8
>>
>>72056363
The end of this movie where he eats the strawberry he's allergic to, and goes into convulsions. Then they show what happened on the plane crash in full and the music is swelling.

I had almost died the week before I saw this and this movie DESTROYED me.
>>
File: stillsupersad.jpg (41 KB, 269x400) Image search: [Google]
stillsupersad.jpg
41 KB, 269x400
Pick one
>>
>>72057845
because Deckard was also a replicant
>>
>>72056363
Baby being left to drown screaming and afraid in under the skin. Almost turned the movie off I was so pissed
>>
>"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe"
>"you people"

Was he aware of Deckard being a replicant, because that line implies he thought of him as a human.
>>
File: image.jpg (14 KB, 557x264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
14 KB, 557x264
I didnt ask for these feelings

fuck
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.