[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you watch an Alien/Aliens reboot with Emily Blunt as Ripley?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: emily-blunt-edge-of-tomorrow.jpg (2 MB, 5760x3840) Image search: [Google]
emily-blunt-edge-of-tomorrow.jpg
2 MB, 5760x3840
Would you watch an Alien/Aliens reboot with Emily Blunt as Ripley?
>>
>>72047625
I would watch but only to say this is shit
>>
>>72047625
No because she's been in action films so I'd be expecting her to become badass whereas weaver was unknown making her development from a scared survivor to someone willing to risk everything to fight more surprising.
>>
That movie was bad and an even worse adaption of the novel. It's like they didn't even read it at all!

I remember when I first saw cruise in the cosplay tier exoskeleton, I knew it was over.
>>
>>72047625
No why the fuck would anyone need to remake Alien? Don't give the hollywood execs that browse tv on saturday mornings anymore ideas! Goddamnit OP
>>
>>72047711
Fuck you. Edge of Tomorrow is one of the best recent films made.
>>
>>72047711
I'd agree. Needed more suicide
>>
nigga, edge of tomorrow knocks. Let's stop pretending Tom Cruise doesn't pick the best scripts mk?
>>
>>72047625
emily bland can fuck off
>>
>remaking the perfect sci-fi horror movie

NO
O
>>
>>72050000
Quads mean your a fagget
>>
File: Emily Blunt feet in face.webm (3 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Emily Blunt feet in face.webm
3 MB, 1280x720
>>72050000
fuck you
>>
>>72047625
>reboot
No, just have her be her own character in a new story
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.