[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Essential gorefests?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: Oww_Papercut_14365.jpg (2 MB, 2736x1712) Image search: [Google]
Oww_Papercut_14365.jpg
2 MB, 2736x1712
It's been years since i've watched a good gorefest for the fun of it, and I feel like I want to chill today and marathon a bunch, preferrably unwatched
Recommendations?
Inb4 Romero zombie flicks and horror movie franchises hellraiser style, try harder
Inb4 begotten or salo etc, you tried too hard fedora san
>>
Peter Jackson's Braindead.
>>
>>72045650
Fucking Bone Tomahawk dude. I didn't see it coming and I wish I would have so I could brace myself and warn my poor grandmother. I really thought it was just some modern western fluff but it's pretty metal at some parts.
>>
>>72045897
Not OP but that sounds pretty good. Added to my to watch list.
>>
Oh god, this is a worksafe board OP.
Don't post that type of shit without a spoiler.
>>
>>72045650
I Saw The Devil
>>
>>72046001
OP here, i have that on my watchlist already, thought it was some crime drama tho?
>>
File: 1468105892047.jpg (44 KB, 580x353) Image search: [Google]
1468105892047.jpg
44 KB, 580x353
>>72045964
>this is a worksafe board
>>
I guess Green Room was pretty violent. Not slasher movie but it had heavy atmosphere and pretty brutal violence.
>>
>>72045650
If you aren't familiar with Lucio Fulci he should interest you. 'City of the Living Dead' is probably his goriest movie but 'The Beyond,' 'House by the Cemetery' and 'Zombi2' are all also quite violent. I also think they're pretty good. I think he's the only one other than Romero who could make more than one successful zombie movie. Rather than try to copy Romero's 'nobody stops arguing' premise and making everyone a belligerent retard he makes them more like conventional Italian horror movies. They're pretty cool.

Also have you heard of 'Ichi the Killer?' It's stupid and kind of lame with lots of cg, but it's kind of entertaining and pretty violent.
>>
>>72046309
Ive seen all of miike's movies
>>
Adam Chaplin is one of the greatest movies ever made.

It's like Riki-Oh if it was on really, really bad acid and Italian.
>>
Entry level:
>the green inferno

Low level:
>Tokyo Gore police

Mid level:
>Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2

High Level:
>From Beyond/Reanimator

Top Level
>Hellraiser 1/2

God Level
>Bad Taste/Dead Alive (aka braindead)
>>
>>72046525
havent seen bad taste out of that list, added to watchlist
thanks!
>>
yall nigars are popin shyt but dat is a dank ass paypercut PRRRRRR
>>
>>72046571
You're in for a treat. THink dead alive, but with a lower budget and arguably more creative.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.