[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the plural of pussy, /tv/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: bunk.jpg (18 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
bunk.jpg
18 KB, 500x373
What's the plural of pussy, /tv/?
>>
Pussai
>>
>>72036575
Women
>>
boypucci
>>
>>72036575
UPTOWN BUNK GONNA GIVE IT TO YA
>>
File: William Rawls.jpg (39 KB, 693x630) Image search: [Google]
William Rawls.jpg
39 KB, 693x630
Mcnulty
>>
this was the least believable black guy trying to act like a nigger in The Wire
all those times he tried to act tough like his moments with Omar trying to get the gun back and the shit where he gets angry at McNulty is so fucking stupid. He was supposed to be the comic relief, why the fuck did they bring him as a serious character.
And the drinking, bro stuff with McNulty was pretty shit too, Herc and Carv was the patrician broship
>>
>>72037094
The show made it pretty clear how whitewashed he was. Especially with all the lacrosse he talks about.
>>
File: 1468523724688.jpg (229 KB, 627x720) Image search: [Google]
1468523724688.jpg
229 KB, 627x720
puccis

>MFW I captcha'd just to make this shitpost
>>
>>72036575
Some dude uploaded a video on YouTube entitled the most important scene in the wire. I want to upload this scene ans call it The Actual Most Important Scene in The Wire
>>
>>72037142
he went to the same school as Omar, and hung out with hood dudes before they noticed how much a cornball he was and told him to focus on the books.
I think he's just gay tbqh, all the gay shit with McNulty was just fun teasing from him because he knew Bunk was a homozexual.
>>
>You've lost your fucking mind, Jimmy. Look at you! Half-lit every third night, dead drunk every second. Nut deep in random pussy. What little time you are sober and limp-dicked, you're working murders that don't even exist!

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>72037460
he wanted Jimmy nut deep in him
>>
>>72037492
Who doesn't
>>
File: 250px-The_Wire_Gutierrez.jpg (12 KB, 250x156) Image search: [Google]
250px-The_Wire_Gutierrez.jpg
12 KB, 250x156
>>72037568
>>
>Pryzbylewski

Is he /tv/: The Cop?
>>
>>72037460

>adults
>>
WMD. GOT THAT WMD. RIGHT CHAR.
>>
>>72037602
Well played
>>
>>72036575
Pussy is plural for genetalia

Pussies is plural for people, as in man-babies
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.