[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I love this guy in The Leftovers. how was he as a Doctor?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: image.png (312 KB, 367x548) Image search: [Google]
image.png
312 KB, 367x548
I love this guy in The Leftovers. how was he as a Doctor?
>>
File: Gone_in_sixty_seconds.jpg (32 KB, 298x437) Image search: [Google]
Gone_in_sixty_seconds.jpg
32 KB, 298x437
i loved to hate him in this. don't know if i could handle him as the doctor.
>>
Best doctor of the new series, though it's debatable compared to Tennant. Both had great aspects that they brought. Tennant was more whimsical and heartfelt, while 9 felt more sophisticated and had more human problems.
>>
I enjoyed him. His doctor felt like a father figure in the show.
>>
the only doctor i liked

he was the only good part of the third act in 28 days later, as well.
>>
File: hannibal.png (1 MB, 1600x663) Image search: [Google]
hannibal.png
1 MB, 1600x663
He was great as Buffalo Bill.
>>
File: who not gay.png (422 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
who not gay.png
422 KB, 1280x720
>>72036089
Fantastic
>>
>>72036089
he's the best part of The Leftovers

s1e03 was a fucking rollercoaster
>>
>>72036089
He botched my wife's son's heart surgery so I have mixed feelings about his medical skills.
>>
if you want to know the kind of stand up guy Eccleston is just watch this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ulxRmR5eNYA

Also, there used to be some video on youtube of him getting interviewed by a young autistic lad and you can tell he's genuinely moved when the autistic person tells Eccleston that he's their favorite Doctor.
>>
>>72036089
Absolutely FANTASTIC!
>>
File: Sad Pepe.jpg (440 KB, 848x808) Image search: [Google]
Sad Pepe.jpg
440 KB, 848x808
>>72037432
Damn man, this made my day. Such a nice guy.
>>
Him and Capaldi are the best.

Absolutely devastated when I realise he didn't come back for the special episodes.
>>
>>72036089
Hands down the best Doctor, he had an edge, an intensity to him that all of the others lacked. Like he really did witness the death of the entire race, and it affected him deeply.

A pity he only did one season, he's honestly the only Doctor I've ever really taken a shine to
>>
He was pretty bad.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.