[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just watched 'Ghostbusters' in IMAX 3D. Literally only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (50 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50 KB, 300x300
Just watched 'Ghostbusters' in IMAX 3D. Literally only person in theater. Jerked off while watching. AMA.
>>
>>72026446
I just left my cinema. Nothing but a handful of old people and two teenagers. watch it will still be a box office success
>>
>>72026446
What did you cum to
>>
why didn't you take a picture faggot? you're on your phone so you could have done it!
>>
How could you jerk off with a gorilla, a blob, and two mediocre looking women on screen the whole time?
>>
>>72026446
On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being kino, how kino is this?
>>
>>72026535
I jerked off to Chris Hemsworth.

Duh.
>>
>>72026521
Thor is not a "what".
>>
where did you leave your cum
how did you clean yourself up
were you very loud (i.e. lots of grunting, pants shuffling) and did anyone hear you

this is important
>>
>>72026610
Whom fucked you in your fuck hole?
>>
Went to the movies last night. Long lines for Finding Dory and Tarzan.
>>
>>72026446
Did it feel to you like this had a fundamental misunderstanding of what makes Ghostbusters great?

I mean FemEgon's slo-mo action scene is fantastic and all I want out of a summer blockbuster. Thing is, it doesn't feel like they're busting ghosts, just waving unlicensed nuclear accelerators around like they're fucking toys.

I actually didn't mind the movie, but the more I think of it compared to the original the more I start to wonder if Paul Feig ever actually watched the fucking film.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.