[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name ONE episode were Lois did anything wrong
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2
File: lois.jpg (83 KB, 322x400) Image search: [Google]
lois.jpg
83 KB, 322x400
Name ONE episode were Lois did anything wrong
>>
>>72021493

lois was emotionally abusive
>>
>>72021493
When she cut off the cop and the store she works at caught it on tape. (To her knowledge she was wrong.) Spoiler/she wasn't/

Edit: ha take that OP!!
>>
>>72021493
All of them.
>>
>>72021493
Cheated on Hal with 4 other guys and then told him he's only good for sex.
>>
>>72021493
The one where they are stuck in a traffic jam
>>
>purposely embarrassed Malcolm in public on many occasions and seemed to take pleasure in it

She was a sicko.
>>
File: image.jpg (115 KB, 408x402) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115 KB, 408x402
>>72021493
The episode where she was all
DATS RACIST
>>
>>72021493
She didn't have sex with Newman.
>>
>>72021493

Her kids and their behaviour are her fault.

If the Amish and the Mormons can teach their kids to behave, so can you.

Fucking selfish baby boomer generation.
>>
>>72021493
Any episode where she didn't show her feet
>>
>>72021493
Didn't get Jamie aborted.
>>
>>72021493
She literally kicked her oldest not out, calls the second oldest one stupid, and doesn't care about the other two. She is a horrible mother.
>>
>>72021493
The finale
>malcom gets a job offer that pays 6 figures
>lois declines it for him immediately
>justifies it with muh "youz gonna be president fuck you and your personal dreams"
>>
>>72021493
The one when she got drunk.
>>
>>72021493
Name ONE episode where Lois didn't do anything wrong
>>
The one where Lois sides with the guy yelling at Malcolm for breaking down boxes near the dumpster area even though it saved him tons of time to get other work done

Then he catches her smoking
>>
>>72021676
I would love to have that thing in my room. That print is fucking hilarious lmao.
>>
>>72025455
Yep, this
/thread's over guys
>>
>>72021532
thats why i love her
>>
Episode where she goes to stay at the college with Malcolm. What the fuck
>>
My trig teacher looked like Lois
>>
>>72021552
Probably the best ending next to Malcolm spitting up blood after holding his tongue for a while
>>
When she join the book club.
>>
>>72021552
She got in trouble for making a car slam on its brakes and a cop saw it.

Craig got it on tape and it turned out the car made an illegal u-turn, so it wasn't her fault after all.
I think they destroyed the tape and told him never to mention it to Lois ever.
>>
>>72026598

I'm still confused how that happened, what medical condition was it that he developed to make that happen?
>>
>>72026822
It was a peptic ulcer, look it up.
>>
>>72026709
Good job explaining it to someone who obviously knows what happened.
>>
The one where she's a shrilling bitch that intimidates her family ostensibly out of "love."
>>
She was typically right even if it was for the wrong reasons

The real reason everyone hates Lois is because she was the atypical upper lower/lower middle class mom which fits the majority of the demographic here. They hate her because she reminds them of their own mother who they outwardly (but likely secretly) hate.

If anything this speaks volumes of the shows characterization.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.