[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What the fuck do people see in this franchise?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: F&F.jpg (57 KB, 620x350) Image search: [Google]
F&F.jpg
57 KB, 620x350
What the fuck do people see in this franchise?
>>
It rules.
>>
dude heist lmao
>>
File: guy feiarre.gif (3 MB, 387x291) Image search: [Google]
guy feiarre.gif
3 MB, 387x291
It's ever ramping intensity and insanity to the point of the main characters being literal superheroes, stopping nuclear bombs and punching planes out of the sky.

It started in Irony around 5, and now it's genuine anticipation for 8.
>>
>>72020086
Its like capeshit for brown kids.
>>
>>72020086

it's an over the top power fantasy but unlike most franchises it admits it
>>
1st movie is pure kino
>>
>>72020086
Some Fast Furious Cars.
>>
Just turn off the brain and enjoy the show bro! xD
>>
I always cringe when the CIA guy warned Domenic Torretto that an ex-special forces SAS black ops hitman is specifically out to get him and offers Toretto his help, Domenic responds with

"I can do it alone" and proceeds to saw his shotgun off and actually wins in a fist fight agianst said black ops operative
>>
The stories make sense, the character's motivations are clear and the action is good. Why wouldn't people like it?
>>
It's fun.
>>
It's fun you dip.
>>
dude it has cars and tits man!

and Vin Diesel punches people too!!
>>
>>72020368

he doesnt though, he works with Aiden Gillen
>>
The Fun and the Furious
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.