[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You don't have an argument against this.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36
File: Ch3mgpxVEAAeSHf.jpg (66 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
Ch3mgpxVEAAeSHf.jpg
66 KB, 600x434
You don't have an argument against this.
>>
>>72017255

Sure i do, no heroes on tv
>>
>>72017255
He doesn't have 2 great movies.
He has one good movie. The rest of it is shit.
The little girl is also getting a shit film, unfortunately.
>>
File: 1347565016581.jpg (26 KB, 314x430) Image search: [Google]
1347565016581.jpg
26 KB, 314x430
>2 great movies
1 is okay at best and 2 is utter trash
>>
You have to stop pretending anything Ghostbuster related was good.
>>
>kids are so stupid they have to have their role models be just like them
In that case, why are these girl Ghostbusters all 40+ year old hags and not preteen girls?
>>
>>72017255
That little lady deserves better than what was made.
>>
>>72017255
That little lady is getting a lame movie with overall poor humor and little rewatchability.
I'm actually feeling pretty bad for her.
>>
>>72017255
Ghostbusters is for THIS awesome little girl who has been indoctrinated by her neckbeard parents and forced to sleep in a lego death star as a baby.
>>
>>72017317
>1 is okay at best
BOY, I LOVE THIS NEW MEME! CAN'T WAIT TO SEE THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS MOVIE, RIGHT FELLOW MANBABIES?
>>
>>72017255
woman don't need heroes. women don't need shit; they have life on easy mode. their greatest 'aspiration' is landing a quality man to breed with. they have attention literally thrown at them by the opposite sex. men are the ones who do the work. we need heroes to inspire us and compel us to get moving, working, actually running the society that women are merely guests in because they have vaginas.

fuck off with this female ghostbusters bullshit. this should be a clear message to hollywood to never do this again
>>
>>72017255
>men can idolize strong women
>women can't idolize strong men

Sounds like a bitch problem to me.
>>
> Make movie for skinheads
> starring all skinheads
> advertise to skinheads
> have thousands of skinheads shilling your movie for you

WHY DON'T NIGGERS WANT TO SEE MUH MOVIE!??!!?!?

ARE NIGGERS SCARED?!?!
>>
>>72017255
>2 great movies

Even die hard Ghostbusters fans admit the second one sucks dick
>>
>>72017255
capeshit has female heroes that little girls love.

not some unfunny OAPs in a movie that wasn't even made for them but made for 50 year old tumblrs.
>>
>>72017255
That awesome little lady wants to rewatch Frozen for the 100th time, she doesn't want to see a Sandler-tier flick filled with sex-related jokes
>>
>>72017615

lol
>>
>>72017575
Why would anyone watch the 3rd one if the first two weren't that good??
>>
>>72017317
>1 is okay at best

kill yourself
>>
>>72017615
Are you scared of women?
>>
File: divorce force.png (163 KB, 404x382) Image search: [Google]
divorce force.png
163 KB, 404x382
>>72017255

>Little girls cant have male heroes
>She has to have female heroes

>Men should be happy with either

Anyone else see the irony
>>
>>72017255
If it's for an entirely new audience then make a new franchise. Otherwise then it is for the guy on the left on some level.
>>
If I wanted role modals for my daughter I certainly wouldn't be relying on a frivolous american comedy to do that. I'd read her the myths and folk tales of powerful national women that are actually worth emulating. That's probably racist or something though
>>
>>72017615

Wonder if these women have any self awareness at all.
>>
>>72017768
Men already have heroes dumbass
>>
>>72017575
I feel like everyone forgot about the first one a few years ago and now everyone is suddenly a big fan of the original since the reboot was announced.
It was a fun flick, but it wasn't a masterpiece.
At least Star Wars fanboys have 6 movies to rave about.
>>
>>72017255
Was Ghostbusters ever thought of as anything other than a supernatural comedy? I don't understand why people are treating it like a superhero movie...even the clips that have come out make it look more like an action movie. The Ghostbusters always were kind of ragtag and goofy, I don't think Ghostbuster fans ever thought of Venkman as Captain America or something. I think the people that are spinning the movie like this are missing the spirit of the original movies, it's weird that they're trying to push this idea that kids need a female Ghostbusters movie and not a new movie or something. Just comes off like they're trying to paint the reboot as something it's not.
>>
>>72017255

Saw an image like this the other day and thought it was legit. Fuck it, if it gives little girls something to look up to, who cares?
>>
>>72017255
I can just imagine the kind of redditor that made this photo.
>>
>>72017255
that little lady has the same 2 movies, the same theme song, and I guess all the other stuff. They still exist and she can (and seems to have already) enjoy them
>>
twitter memers please go home
>>
>>72017255
Isn't GB2016 PG-13?
>>
File: hair flip.gif (1 MB, 500x260) Image search: [Google]
hair flip.gif
1 MB, 500x260
>>72017798

>Women don't already have heroes
>>
>>72017255
>she needs heros too

go watch an old disney movie
>>
>>72017862

Because the little girls aren't actually fans of ghostbusters. Much too young.

Its a marketing stunt. Using feminist ideals to get people to support a movie.
>>
>Ghostbusters (2016) is for this awesome little lady [who is around 5 years old]
>Ghostbusters (2016) is a PG-13 film about ghosts
>>
>>72017743
big fat ugly ones yes
>>
>>72017255
Is that Arkroyd? He looks like a mix of him and that punk musician that used to eat his own shit on stage
>>
>>72017255
That's not the real issue. It's just a distraction. The real issue is "is this a good and funny movie" and "is it necessary for this to be a remake, instead of having a sequel with appearances by the original characters?"
>>
>>72017679
Exactly this. Girls don't play at being superheroes.

And any fucking way, is the little cunt lady so dumb that she can't appreciate a movie made just 30 years ago? It's not like that it's no sound black and white and even in that case. What the fuck man? The first time I saw Ghostbusters was ten or so years later and I loved it completely.
>>
>>72017952
Why do you care about Ghostbusters so much? It was one decent movie that spawned a ton of mediocre material. If they want to reboot it with a female cast, who cares? There really aren't a whole lot of action movies catered to girls, so let them have it. No need to be angry about it.
>>
>>72017255
Why can't they watch the originals?
>>
>>72018035

Im not angry about it.

Im always happy to see a bad movie sell poorly in spite of trying to use poltiical ideals to trick people into liking it

I like the Ghostbusters franchise but I wouldn't call myself a fan
>>
>>72017255
>Two great movies

Jesus this franchise whoring. Its just a soulless cash grab remake.
>>
>>72018061
Because they're trash
>>
>>72018061
They look old
>>
What all that really means is

> we cannot sell new toys from that movie to this forced audience, so we need new products of this franchise that we have (because we can't create new) that we are turning into comic-super hero type because also we don't know what the hell else can we sell these people
>>
>>72018081
What an irrelevant and insignificant hobby you have.
>>
File: scrooge.jpg (78 KB, 522x406) Image search: [Google]
scrooge.jpg
78 KB, 522x406
>>72017255
What is their reasoning to even make this movie besides trying to garner some of the praise the original film had?

Oh wait...

The movie's a fucking cash grab without any merits, but it probably won't be any worse that GB2
>>
>>72018093
b8

>>72018102
They look less dated then the current one's special effects
>>
Nobody cared about the originals until the remakes was announced.

Dumb fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>72018126
>Defending the new GB movie on cantonese imageboards
Yours isn't too exciting either
>>
>>72018129
>Cash grab

Cause making money is bad. Find a new buzzword.
>>
he has a great movie full of wit an originality that was cemented in the culture of the time.

she has a cynical corporate rehash with terrible writing and lowest bidder CGI.

why do you hate your daughter you scumbag?
>>
>>72018061
Same reason the Animorphs and Harry Potter authors used initials for their first names. Boys typically don't want to watch movies/shows with all female casts. Girls are the same way. Except if most boy-centric media involves action, and girl-centric media involves playing house, you create this weird sense of identity from an early age. This acts kind of like a brain drain in society, because why would anyone want FEWER people going into science, math, engineering, etc.? If people are smart, they should be going into fields that benefit civilization. Not staying at home or being pushed into a some other field.
>>
>>72018163
I'm guessing this post is b8 but I'll bite

Ghostbusters has been a beloved classic since it came out. If you don't believe me, look at all the parodies, homages, and other shit they got up until the annocement of the new one.
>>
>>72018221
A cartoon, a videogame, and a few lunch boxes. Wow. Timeless franchise.
>>
>>72018192
No, but making a movie SOLELY for it is.
>>
>>72018311
>Solely

Proof of this? Or just cause you say so right?
>>
>>72017255
>She needs heroes too, and it's not like we're going to come up with new and original ones in a new and original setting, nope, we have to copy paste already made thing
>>
>>72018278
It's been in the public conscious since it was made. Everyone knew about it before this movie was annoced. Ten years from now when everyone's forgotten about the 2016 version, when people hear Ghostbusters they'll think of the original.
>>
>>72017255
>2 Great movies
>Ghostbusters 2
>Great movie
>>
>>72018220
So, the best reason to make a new female one is little girls are sexist? I thought this movie was trying to fix sexism. Why would we encourage women to only identify with female characters?
>>
>>72017255
A super vulgar PG-13 rated comedy is not for that little girl.
>>
I wonder, if I pick, I dunno, Ripley, and I change her into a male and repeat the whole movie, but for males, would women complain?
>>
File: 1302542456831.jpg (5 KB, 251x250) Image search: [Google]
1302542456831.jpg
5 KB, 251x250
>>72017255
>Implying your heroes should be limited to your race, gender, social class, and/or age

Why is everyone so mentally inept.....
>>
>>72018521
Only SJW and new wave feminists...you know, liberals
>>
>>72018387
>It's been in the public conscious since it was made

Am I the fucking twilight zone? Why does this movie make people here act completely fucking retarded?
>>
>>72017255
I've been hearing this garbage a lot lately, but don't quite understand it. Why do you need your heroes to look like you.

Also, are we as a society so shit, that our heroes come from works of fiction? Peoples heroes used to be their parents, or astronauts, or pioneers, now it all comes from make believe comic book shit.
>>
>>72018560
If only we could all be redpilled alphas like you.
>>
>>72018594
I'm right tho

Most people knew it and loved it
>>
File: 47835030.cached.jpg (52 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
47835030.cached.jpg
52 KB, 800x533
>>72018521
>Put a kid in the movie, that'll make the kids want to see it.
>>
>>72018521

I'm guessing you had plenty of white male role models growing up bruh

do you really relate to anything else? nah, if you did, you probably wouldnt be so mad about a movie about girls
>>
>>72018163
pretty sure a lot of people have been lobbying for a third movie with the original cast for more than 15 years.
>>
>>72018521
Right?

I never had a problem enjoying heroes who weren't just reflections of me.

This whole thing is really contributing to division in the country. People who think like that just want to sort people in to racial and gender categories and keep them there.
>>
>>72018703
>People who think like that just want to sort people in to racial and gender categories and keep them there.

AKA liberals
>>
>>72018667
I'm black
>>
>>72018636
A minute ago it was in the public conscious, now it's "most people knew it and love it"

Get fucked seriously your laser backpack power fantasy is overrated.
>>
>>72017255
Why are the parent/s passing hero roles to a film.
>>
>but what about a hero for my race/sex/gender/religion
>make my own? but that could fail
>can't i just have yours?
>>
File: 10644-874-31990.jpg (25 KB, 416x304) Image search: [Google]
10644-874-31990.jpg
25 KB, 416x304
>>72018746
That's what the public councious is anon-kun

Most people knowing about it
>>
File: 1468003208227.jpg (398 KB, 1744x675) Image search: [Google]
1468003208227.jpg
398 KB, 1744x675
it makes me(picture related) upset
thats enough of an argument
>>
>>72017255
They have shit like Hunger Games and Divergent. Why do they need to take something away from me to give to her.
>>
>>72018594
Not him, but the movie was a tremendous blockbuster when it launched and ghostbusters related media and merchandise has been selling well ever since. People throw huge amounts of money at the franchise still, and companies are constantly developing products that capitalize on this.

Acting like it was a forgotten movie until now is, frankly, retarded.
>>
>>72018740
Clearly you have internalized racismisogyny and you need dyed haired white female college students to tell you how you need to think.
>>
The awesome little lady was dressed up that way by her parents, which are probably just like the guy on the right.
>>
>>72018639
They did the same thing with the Power Rangers Turbo movie around that same time. I've never enjoyed when they do this, even as a kid. Why would I want to see some little shit who can't act take up screen time from what I actually wanted to see?
>>
>>72018667
The only role models I have are historical figures, growing up some of them were super heroes, wrestlers, even mythical beings. Yet all of them are not so because of how they are/were defined but because of what they did.
>>
>>72018859
I hated that fat little turd who got to be a power ranger. Why did he get to be one and I didn't?

I didn't know a single kid who liked that faggot.
>>
>>72018490
I thought there were going for a PG rating because I think it would have done better marketed to kids, though they still are it seems since all cape shit it. The original films are rated PG, though the first does meet the standards for a PG13 rating, it was before PG13 was a thing, and 2 I think was toned down.
>>
>>72017255
Since when can girls only look up to women?
Since when is Ghostbusters a source of role models? It's a fucking movie
Since when is putting a girl in a Ghostbusters costume an argument?
>>
>>72018837
>making more
>taking away
>>
>>72017913
Not everyone is a video game playing manchild like you. Yes, not even little girls. As a matter of fact, they even seem to have a better ability of enjoying a movie and taking it for what it is, a fucking MOVIE, than you. How does it feel knowing a child has more emotional control over their relation to a product than you?
>>
>>72017255
I thought girls had movies YA shit like Hunger Games and about a million TV programs tailored to their taste.
They don't need the failed remake of the year to find heroines.
>>
>>72018906
He won a contest I think
>>
>>72018928
The people who made that poster would like to pretend that TV isn't majorly catered to females.
>>
Honest question:
Is the whole "females don't have heroes/protagonists in films" a new meme or has it been barked about for awhile? I don't remember it before this nonsense and my first impression is that it's entirely studio created as there have been tons of female driven films with great characters.

This is all related to the shitty marketing, right? Normal people don't actually believe this, right?

I know I sound out of the loop and I am. I don't use facebook and don't come here often.
>>
>>72017255
That it takes a really shitty movie to tell a girl it's ok to be a Ghostbuster too? Also is she wearing a jumpsuit based on the original series?
>>
>>72018966
Some people complained about it before, due to volume of male leads vs female, but it really gained traction in the last 9 or so years when new younger crazier feminists latched on to it.

If you talk to them now, you'd find that they essentially block out any female leads in movies from before like 2005.

I walked out of the force unleashed when it was done behind a group of them and they were talking about how sexist star wars was before because there wasn't a single woman who was allowed to do anything.
>>
>>72018667
nigga that dont mean shit. I'm white as snow and Lando and Chewie were still my favourites in Star Wars growing up
>>
>A PG-13 movie is for little girls
Ok
>>
>>72017255
>he has a theme song
>She needs heroes too
Quick call Fall out Boy and Missy Elliot!!! We've got a song to write!
>>
>>72018514
I'm gonna remake Hunger Games but staring a guy.
>>
>>72017413
True. If the movie had cunnyfu I'd watch it
>>
>>72017255
i don't need one as one was not presented
>>
>>72017255
wow what a quality pol tier post. is this where you have to go when you got banned.
>>
>>72018925
Harold Ramis and Dan Akroyed spent decades trying to make Ghostbusters 3. They took that away from me.
>>
>>72018907
The only thing really vulgar in the first movie is the ghost BJ which is really only heavily implied, this "this man has no dick", and Zuul wanting to have sex with Venkman, if I recall.

PG-13 ratings were just barely being introduced, but movie ratings in general could get away with a lot more back then. All the Back to the Futures are loaded with sexuality and swearing despite being PG rated, but even then, none of those movies nor Ghostbusters really feel like they should be rated PG-13. But then you have Gremlins as a PG movie being one of the reasons for the creation of the PG-13 rating with the sequel being PG-13 too, so I dunno. PG-13 is a weird rating.
>>
>>72018521
This is a pretty privileged thing to say.

You've never thought of this, because you've never had to. White male heroes are everywhere. Seeing yourself represented on screen is a huge thing in terms of your own personal self confidence. You probably aspired to be a sports star or a superhero when you were a kid. Girls for the most part only have romantic comedies to look up to.

If you don't think this is a problem, just look at the way you treat women in nerd spaces now. "They don't belong here" because nerdy stuff never tried to appeal to women, when women do treat nerd stuff as their icons other nerds shit on them for it.

It's really not mentally inept, it just takes more than 5 minutes of considering that you have been considered the default in pop culture until now and people from other backgrounds, genders, and races may want to see some representation. Especially if it solidifies their presence in a nerd space that has rejected them for years
>>
>>72017255
You don't have any argument either. :(
rèddit btfo /pol/ wins again
>>
>>72019403
See>>72018740
>>
>>72018192
>Cause making money is bad.

I guess that makes Ghostbusters 2016 good then.
>>
>>72019448
You're not black. You're on 4chan. If you are black and prove it with a timestamp, I'll eat my own cum and livestream it.
>>
Then how about making some original female heroes for her instead of shitting on someone else's heroes
>>
File: image.jpg (62 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62 KB, 300x300
Who the fuck looks to the Ghostbusters as their heroes?
And why do women need more heroes?
>>
File: IMAG0174.jpg (1 MB, 1836x3264) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0174.jpg
1 MB, 1836x3264
>>72019482
>neoliberalists be like
>>
Why do people think the new ghostbusters is going to be a classic? Its not going to be awful like the autists say but it will be another flavor of the month flick that people forget about until they see it on tv 2 years from now
>>
why is it for her if its not even out yet. the guy likes the movie because it came out and he liked it
>>
>>72019403
>Girls for the most part only have romantic comedies to look up to.
I mean, there were all the female super heros and film heroes too, but this argument never wanted to acknowledge them.
>>
>>72017255
Fuck off. I watched Ghostbusters as a kid and loved it.
>>
great job Ghostbusters marketing team. You the same guys that did Deadpool?
>>
>>72017255

>role models have to be the same gender as you

why do SJWs think this?
>>
>>72019486
How is it shitting on your heroes? It's not like the old ghostbusters doesn't exist? It's not like they recast a historically male person as a woman (as often happens when casting a historically black or latino figure as white)

>>72019507
People are allowed to have heroes they want.
How many female heroes are there that aren't blatantly sexualized to appeal to men and don't exist inside romantic comedies.

>>72019570
The argument acknowledges them. Those heroes are so incredibly sexualized and made to appeal to men. There's a reason why people don't consider them feminists icons. Any coutner examples?

>>72019600
No, but also not something you've ever had to worry about. Male role models have always existed for you to look up to in several different ways. Female and PoC have had it limited
>>
“We have to remember there are like 13 people who are very vocal,” says McCarthy of the online antagonists, “and I hope they get a friend, or a hobby, or at least come out of their mother’s basement.”

http://www.vulture.com/2016/07/paul-feig-ghostbusters-reboot-c-v-r.html

Really makes you think
>>
>>72019600
These are the same people who think that eating food or enjoying anything from outside your culture if you are white is cultural appropriation.

They are really an odd sort of racist who want everyone to be different and stay that way.
>>
>>72019624
(You)
>>
>>72019525
Hey man, I'll admit when I'm beaten but I need to see your face. Otherwise I ain't eatin no cum
>>
>>72019624
>Those heroes are so incredibly sexualized and made to appeal to men.
Ripley from aliens? Princess Leia who literally kicked ass and broke the princess stereotype?

Also, everybody in comics was a sexualized ideal, and those characters standalone books were definitely open for female readers.

Supergirl even got a damn movie.
>>
>>72017255
Why can't her heroes by male?

Why are people brainwashing kids into thinking they can only have heroes of the same gender?
>>
>>72019656
>that libcuck tourist goalpost moving
LMAO
>>
>>72019624
>No, but also not something you've ever had to worry about. Male role models have always existed for you to look up to in several different ways. Female and PoC have had it limited
Doesn't answer his question. Why do role models and heroes have to be the same gender?
>>
>>72019663
Ripley's from an R rated movie.

Leia is a great example but one example doesn't support your point of "tons of female role models"

The supergirl movie was horrible. Which wouldn't matter if there were tons of other examples which there weren't.
>>
>>72019712
Why do you post like a /v/edditor? Aren't you supposed to be on /tv/s side against them?
>>
>>72018926
>bravery can only be correctly conveyed to each gender by way of the actor having a dick or cunt.
Pls kill yourself

Hylo Viz single handedly saved the Republic as a non force user and being female.
>>
>>72017255
Except the girl on the right has no idea what ghostbusters is and was dressed and set up into this photo by someone else.
>>
>>72017255
>Ghostbusters are heroes
How the fuck did we get here
It's a great comedy with fun costumes that people like to dress up as, at what point did it take on this gravity to where people unironically think it's meant to provide serious role models to children
>>
>>72017255
she's a qt :3
>>
File: IMAG0175.jpg (203 KB, 900x1596) Image search: [Google]
IMAG0175.jpg
203 KB, 900x1596
>>72019656
Here's my nigger noes

I don't want to see your fatass eating cum so just admit you're wrong
>>
>>72019726
>>72019712
They don't. But how many female role models did you have growing up outside of your mom? How many were available?

Popculture representation is important to how someone feels in society. A young girl sees the original ghost busters and thinks "oh, all the ghostbusters are men so only men can be ghost busters" That's retarded, but that's a child's way of thinking. Inclusivity isn't the death of anything besides bigotry and ignorance.

>>72019828
Looks white to me bud
>>
>>72018521
>WHY CAN'T EVERYONE RELATE TO WHITE MALES? I MEAN WHY LIMIT YOURSELF TO YOUR OWN RACE? EVERYONE SHOULD RELAX
>t. white male
>>
>>72017255
What wrong with making your own heroes?
>>
SJWs think parents should take their children to a movie with queef jokes.
>>
>>72017255
Jamie Foxx as a stuttering book worm that through ghostbusting comes out of his shell and becomes more confident.
Kirsten Wiig as a sympathetic character, jealous of fellow ghostbuster Kristen Bell. By the end of the story Wiig realizes that there are people out there that are interested in her for her mind and not just looks.
Bell is the non-scientist that joins based purely on her looks, she takes a backseat in all the science and actual hardwork dragging the team down until the team has a brush with death and she comes to realize that she actually needs to work hard if she wants to be a true member of the team.
Kunal Nayyar as a young genius son of a billionaire, who is the inventor of the group. He is the one who hires Bell, and is easily manipulated by her but he still sees himself as this ladies man of sorts. Throughout the course of the film he realizes that there are things that money cannot buy, and learns to take pleasures in the simpler things in life.
John Goodman is their lazy receptionist that meant to be their fourth person on the team, but opts out choosing to sit behind a desk all day with his feet up. In the finale he finally suits up and joins the others against the BBEG.

It's set modern day in the same universe as the original ghostbusters, and starts off with ghosts no longer being a problem. Through jumps in the supernatural research, the human world and the spirit world are separated using a mcguffin machine. But some dark force on the other side manages to get through and shut down the mcguffin flooding the world with ghosts. A lot of counter measures are already set up, but an actual team of ghostbusters is needed in the world again. The four scientists take it on themselves to save the day. Goodman flattens the uplifting moment, refusing to join the team.

Some writefag can finish it, but there, a diverse and interesting cast with moral stories to tell.

Why couldn't they do this?
>>
>>72019468
underrated
>>
>>72019846
I'm mulatto, only halfway to white. Now unless you want to go into the "light skin privilege" shit I've heard too much admit you're wrong
>>
>>72019882

Because Jews don't care about diversity, they only care about money. And shit jokes. They love jokes about shitting.
>>
>>72019882
t. Max Landis
>>
>>72019910
Highest opening of a Paul Feig movie yet. Uh oh.

>>72019925
Half white means you can identify with white heroes.
>>
>>72019963
>Highest opening of a Paul Feig movie yet. Uh oh.

you're just proving my point
>>
The Ghostbusters aren't anybody's fucking heroes. They're playing up the importance of this series to make this whole marketing stunt look less ridiculous.
>>
>why don't they make their OWN characters?
>Episode 7 comes out
>REY IS A MARY SUE LOL WHAT A STUPID WHORE I HATE HER!
>>
>>72019846
>A young girl sees the original ghost busters and thinks "oh, all the ghostbusters are men so only men can be ghost busters"
[citation needed]
>>
>>72019963
>half white means you can identify with white character

No. I can identify with white characters because i'm not a racist.

You're really going down the "light skin privlge" trail? I'm still not white in most people's eyes.
>>
>>72017255
She's wearing the original costume though.
>>
>>72019925

Dude, these people won't listen to shit. If someone actually calls anyone privileged on the internet, they have no argument. It's like saying
>woooow i bet you're a virgin
>i bet you have a lot of friends
>you must be the life of the party
>lol why do you care so much
>it was only a joke man
>fucking redneck bigot

That's the liberal playbook
>>
>>72020006
http://variety.com/2015/film/news/women-lead-roles-in-movies-study-hunger-games-gone-girl-1201429016/
http://www.pbs.org/newshour/rundown/30000-hollywood-film-characters-heres-many-werent-white/
http://news.nationalpost.com/arts/movies/why-ghostbusters-is-important-for-an-entire-generation-of-girls
Take your pick.
>>
>>72017255
I like Edge of Tomorrow. When am I going to have a remake with a male Rita so I have a male to look up to?
>>
>>72020037

I forgot. They'll also call you a glooberglorper or whatever the fuck mutation of gamergate they can think of. Even though the movement flopped, sjw fear it like the jews fear the actual holocaust happening.

>>72020063
>variety
>pbs

Nigga.
Nigga.
Niggaaaaaa.

Just link to salon or jezebel while you're at it
>>
>>72020017
Never said anything about light skin. White is a culture as well as a color. You grew up in a partially white family you can relate to white things. Easy.

I wouldn't know how most people see you. You didn't even post a decent pic of yourself. As far as I know you're still lying to make an irrelevant point an anonymous message board.
>>72020037
I believe I just refuted the argument pretty well.

>>72019993
which is.....?
>>
>>72018061

Because then there would be no reason to make this new movie at all.

Hmm.
>>
>>72020003
t. casual star wars fan

kek I bet you can't even name the species that invented hyperspace travel or who the Jedi responsible for the Mandalorian Wars.

Why don't you go back to playing Pokemon GO.
>>
>>72020114
>Asks for source
> 3 Sources provided, complete with actual statistics.
> Makes fun of sources / doesn't read the articles

Let me find a good fox news article. Or maybe a buzzfeed quiz for someone like you.
>>
>>72018021
Girls love Wonder Woman.
>>
>>72017798
Yes but why must all the ones that are men be gender swapped to fit the market for girls.
Maybe create a new one. Characters like Thor and Iron Man are now girls. It feels like a gimmick and lacks originality and only wrens the interest of simpletons that think it's progressive and an amazing step for creativity and the future.
>>
>>72020148
> Why don't more people like the obscure thing I like
> "Hey, we like it now"
> Lol you are a filthy casual bandwagon fan this is for me and non casuals.

Try and defend this.
>>
File: 1462922405912.gif (1 MB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
1462922405912.gif
1 MB, 400x225
>>72017255
>ghostbusters 2016 isn't enjoyable to actual fans and adults as well as children, only retarded kids like it
sounds about right
>>
File: 1467865729330.jpg (50 KB, 494x561) Image search: [Google]
1467865729330.jpg
50 KB, 494x561
Nobody thought any of the Ghostbusters were a hero, it was a comedy movie of the same vein as Shaun of the Dead or the Hangover movies except from a time when there was some quality amongst civilization.

No child thinks Simon Pegg is their hero.
>>
>>72020125
There is no "white culture." There is no "black culture." There are only diffent types of American culture.

And yes, you are going down the "light skin privlidge" trail. You're saying that because i'm half white, I somehow have more a connection to this mythical "white culture" than a "purebred" black does.
>>
>>72020159
No, they don't. Only a bunch of feminists who never actually read a Wonder Woman comic love Wonder Woman
>>
>Americans let their kids have "heroes" based on characters from movies

LMAO
>>
>>72020125

> You grew up in a partially white family you can relate to white things. Easy.

I feel bad for the dude, because I know he's caught shit on both sides for being half. So now you're sitting here, putting down his white side while also denying his black half.

pic related

>>72020154
You unironically posted variety as a serious and legitimate source.

pic related
>>
>>72017615
NIGGER BABIES BTFO
>>
>>72020063
I think you misunderstood. I want to see a study that proves that is what young girls think when they see male ghostbusters.
>>
>>72017255
Parents are so lazy these days that they don't want to raise their own kids, they expect Hollywood to do it for them.
>>
>>72017255

Emotions aren't arguments so ofcourse there's no arguments against a non argument.
>>
>>72017255
I don't understand why feminists whine about female leads and whatnot, it's considered totally acceptable and even cool/desirable when a woman likes nerdy "male" shit like spider-man, star wars, video games, etc. but if a dude likes something "girly" he's a faggot dork.
>>
So if this movie blatantly "isn't for me" why do they get so fucking mad when I say I won't see it?
>>
>>72017255
this little girl deserved better then the first joke of her role model movie to be a queef joke
>>
>>72019846
>Because I haven't seen it it doesn't exist

STAR WARS:
Bastilla Shan
Senya Tirall
Hylo Viz
The Exile
Mission Vao
Satele Shan
Lana Beniko
Atris
Darth Traya
Asoka Tano
Yuan Par
Supreme Chancellor Saresh

It's not my fault your favorite media does not include powerful and intelligent female characters.
>>
>>72018767
>It's Spider-Man except he's black
>So what's the point? Is he raised in the ghetto?
>Nah. He's just black. He's a hero for blacks now.
>>
>>72020125
>White is a culture

How is white a culture when you fags are constantly questioning who is and isn't white? Do you say brown is a culture and group up indians, jews and arabs?
>>
>the methods used to manipulate people into thinking modern art isn't garbage is being used for films
>>
>>72020196
I don't want people liking Star Wars because you faggots have and will always ruin it.

Fucking Jakku, kys Jar Jar Abrams
>>
>>72019846
>Looks white to me bud
bruh
>>
File: 60386594.jpg (49 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
60386594.jpg
49 KB, 600x400
>>72020292
And has anyone EVER looked at characters like Ripley, Samus, The Bride, or any other female lead and said "hey, this should definitely be a man instead so that I feel comfortable watching this."

The answer is no, but for some reason a lot of women ignore these good characters and many good female-lead movies and cry that "male" things should be overwritten to what THEY want, and if that upsets long-time fans, even better.
>>
>>72020001
No one thought it was important until a bunch of fat nerds on the internet started complaining. Then mainstream feminism caught on and now it's a sensation. If you guys left it alone it would probably make a lot of things worse.

>>72020261
Never ignored his black side. Simply said white side made him able to relate to white heroes. Pay attention :)

Variety is a legit source, more importantly it sites scientific studies.

>>72020273
That's provided in all 3 sources. Read the article.
Satistics and studies are cited. At least control F c'mon man.

>>72020216
>>72020322
>>72020360

There's a white and a black culture in America. Go to any city. Leave the suburbs.

>>72020302
Obscure characters from Star Wars don't count. The point wasn't about Star Wars, it was about culture in general. Star Wars is great with female role models. I never refuted that.

I said Leia being one of 3 provided examples doesn't really help the idea that the media has represented women well in the past. She's a stand out. Most people don't read outside the movies. You can't say that Star Wars has as many important female roles as male because they exist in the books, the films are inherently more important than the books. Always were, always will be.

>>72020353
Other people enjoying the thing you like will ruin it.

Defend this.
>>
File: 1261622485017.jpg (51 KB, 428x432) Image search: [Google]
1261622485017.jpg
51 KB, 428x432
>"We need to make stuff for a new generation!"
>"I know, I'll rehash a heavily marketed franchise that already dominates the public consciousness!"
>"Social Progress, here we come!"
Capitalism.
>>
File: 1451537902354.jpg (104 KB, 1419x946) Image search: [Google]
1451537902354.jpg
104 KB, 1419x946
>>72020452
>Capitalism is bad
>>
>ID42 is utter and complete garbage
nobody cares
>GB is mediocre
call the cops
>>
>>72017317
>>72017819
Agreed, I dont get why people are treating Ghostbusters as a masterpiece.
>>
File: btfo.jpg (143 KB, 750x422) Image search: [Google]
btfo.jpg
143 KB, 750x422
>mfw the same people that hate this are people that ferociously masturbate to Batman XXVIVXIVXIVI
>>
>>72017255
Is that Bart Chrysler on the left? He is so fat
>>
File: 1466994757522.jpg (37 KB, 640x437) Image search: [Google]
1466994757522.jpg
37 KB, 640x437
>>72020445

Damage control the post
>>
>>72020472
>Capitalism produced Ghostbusters 2016
>Capitalism is good
>>
File: 1410210369181.jpg (380 KB, 4040x626) Image search: [Google]
1410210369181.jpg
380 KB, 4040x626
>>72020445
>the films are inherently more important than the EU
Opinion discarded
The films are non essential to fundamental understanding of the universe.
Furthermore, no one is going to have your Marxist debate.
Go ahead bring up consumer fetishism next.

>Other people enjoying the thing you like will ruin it
Enjoy this pic
>>
>>72020561
wtf i hate capitalism now
>>
>>72020574
Culturally, the films are more important than the EU. They're the most influential to pop culture. They're what the most people are exposed to.

You're confusing the argument of what's culturally important with what's important in terms of the Star Wars universe.

I'm a little disturbed as to how inept you are at understanding this. You are more than likely autistic. Which is fine. Nothing wrong with that.

Another sign of autism: defending a point with a stickfigure comic made in microsoft paint.
>>
>>72020445
>Satistics and studies are cited
Are you being stupid on purpose? Those statistics have nothing to do with what I asked.

I want to see where it says that young girls think they can't be (A) because in a movie (A) is played by a male.

You provided articles about how only x% of actresses in films aren't white.
Or how only 41% of women are shown in the workplace.
That has nothing to do with what I asked.
>>
File: 1462872050784.png (281 KB, 503x661) Image search: [Google]
1462872050784.png
281 KB, 503x661
>>72020445
honestly this board makes me want to kill myself
>>
>>72020683
Read. The. Articles.

I don't know what else to say??! I thought ctrl F would work for you? Are you just scrolling super fast through them?

I'm confused as to how someone can see a blatant answer to their post and not actually see it. Is this what people who vote for Trump do too?

>>72020743
Thanks for the bump.
>>
>>72020770

Damage. Control.
>>
File: 1448174160456.jpg (29 KB, 344x291) Image search: [Google]
1448174160456.jpg
29 KB, 344x291
>>72020770
I'll bump again just to let you know you should definitely kill yourself
>>
Why does your heroes have to be your gender?
>>
i'm sure she will be laughing hard when race thing line will happen
>>
>>72020263
nigger babies I don't give a fuck
>>
>>72020816
How else are progressives going to further their agenda?
>>
>>72020795
Maybe. I'm having too much sex currently in my life to really feel like doing that though.

>>72020786
Sure, keep bumping. Thx

>>72020816
They don't. But the complete lack of heroes of your gender can affect you negatively.
>>
>>72017819
>I feel like everyone forgot about the first one a few years ago and now everyone is suddenly a big fan of the original since the reboot was announced.

When it first went back into theaters back in 2011(12?) I immediately bought tickets, I watch it every october, I've never forgotten about it.
>>
Why is a mediocre movie the biggest travesty in American history because it happens to star 4 women?

ID was absolute trash, and more expensive. Jurassic World was just as bad. Nobody seems to care.

Makes ya tink
>>
File: 1454605082089.jpg (15 KB, 375x273) Image search: [Google]
1454605082089.jpg
15 KB, 375x273
>>72020890
> I'm having too much sex currently in my life to really feel like doing that though.

Daddy coming into your room at night again?
>>
File: 1465591315919.jpg (14 KB, 400x372) Image search: [Google]
1465591315919.jpg
14 KB, 400x372
>>72020676
Expecting a movie to be changed because of its "cultural impact" is a kin to Marxism. You aren't denying this.

Responding to how the argument was presented is a fallacy.
Dismissing it as "autistic" is patronizing, you fucking bueguoise cunt.

Thinking media has to be changed because it is popular is Marxism. Cultural Marxism.

Art is a reflection of society, not the opposite.

But, go on argue for government run art.
>>
Because its good for a little girl to be brainwashed to become a discount man.
Ok.
>>
>>72020816
Because Identity Politics are incredibly dumb and childish.
>>
File: 1382886405590.gif (2 MB, 216x216) Image search: [Google]
1382886405590.gif
2 MB, 216x216
>>72020935
>>
>>72017575

>le generic angry millenial nerd

fuck this movie, anyway
>>
>>72020385
>there is no live action Sailor Moon

Holy shit H-Wood. Get on it. Maybe after Pokemon does well, they'll do it.
>>
>>72021013
there actually was a live action series in 2003-2004, it never came West though.

It's probably really shit
>>
>>72020890

> I'm having too much sex currently in my life to really feel like doing that though.

see
>>72020037
>woooow i bet you're a virgin
>i bet you have a lot of friends

Called it
>>
>>72017819
>>72020493
Eh, it's just a good fun 80's flick with likable actors, an original story, and an iconic song. Even the special effects still hold up. That, along with toy merchandising, makes hold a special place in the hearts of millennials. They don't really make 'em like that anymore.

The girl power meme should really die though. Girls should have more girly heroes that relate more to their natural instincts. Girls like things that are pretty, and touching. Girls like mothers, sisters, drama of interpersonal relationships, getting boys, being pretty, taking care of others, especially animals and the downtrodden. It's a shame these things are sexist now.
>>
>>72021077
it was all right. Dark Mercury was HAWT.
>>
>>72020125
>>72020125

For someone who claims to advocate for inclusivity you sure spend a lot of time convincing people to feel oppressed, telling people they should not feel welcome in the world as it is, and telling people they are wrong about their own life experiences.

You also assume everybody is lying to you about their race even when you've been proven wrong in this very thread. I guess it must be hard for you to accept that people are different and have different life experiences, since apparently you believe everybody who doesn't agree with you MUST be white and if they aren't then they're somehow not authentic.

What did you go to school for?
>>
>>72017796
>how do you write women so well?
>I think of a man, then i take away reason and accountability.
So... No. No they don't.
>>
>>72021137
Girl Power died with Spice Girls.
>>
>>72021137
best female-centric movie is Rosemary's Baby, it's fucking great and absolutely needed to have a woman as the main character.
>>
>>72020902
Agreed 100%. Nerds started a gender war, now it's going to make 4 times as much money as it would have.

>>72020935
My girlfriend. Sexual abuse jokes don't affect me.

>>72020948
When did I say it had to be changed? I'm not saying we have to ret con the old movies? Only the bourgeoisie (that's how you spell it) have the ability to diagnose autism anyways. you're looking for "ableist"

Also lol at someone using the term bourgeoisie and then accusing me of being a marxist. Fucking kek.

Also fucking kek @ calling movies art. These are made for money, bud. Representation is rising because women are making more money on their own and have more money to consume products with. They're consumers with money and they demand representation.

Your idea of communism is so skewed by /pol/ it's almost laughable. Maybe autistic was too much of a compliment for you. You're riddled with contradictions and your childish affiliation for star wars asserts my suspicions that you are an arm chair politician, only delving into politics because you're terrified the consumerist capitalist world is no longer catering to you..

>>72021098
Someone told me to kill myself, so I made an equally stupid retort. Not what you said at all dude. If he had something legit I wouldn't have said any of that. In fact, you guys resorted to those tactics long before I did. You actually just blew up your own argument in your face.

>>72021191
When did I do anything in your first paragraph? Cite specifics because I'll have specific responses for each. Hint: You're confused.

Was I proven wrong? A hand and a badly lit face didn't prove anything to me. This is a mostly white board. I mean you're white. Prove me wrong.

What did I go to school for? Loaded question if you ask me. You're going to use the answer to invalidate my ability to argue on an anonymous message board. I can post my pay stubs instead ;)
Adding more representation isn't a chan
>>
>>72020890
>They don't. But the complete lack of heroes of your gender can affect you negatively.

How does it affect you negatively? Who the fuck needs heroes anyway? Self confidence and empowerment comes from within, not from fictional people.
>>
File: 1405609835147.jpg (62 KB, 497x461) Image search: [Google]
1405609835147.jpg
62 KB, 497x461
>>72017255
So, what is stopping that little girl from watching the original Movie, and the GOOD episodes of the REAL Ghostbusters? Are the movies, and cartoons to old to enjoy? You want to raise your daughter to be sexist?
>>
>>72020948
>Art is a reflection of society, not the opposite
I don't know about that anon. The whole "life imitating art, imitating life" is a discussion mankind has been having since we had developed culture and the arts.
>>
>>72019849
>t. riggered
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMCaxL7YRj0

They cant kill this meme
>>
>>72021264
>implying The Neon Demon is not the new queen
>>
>>72017255
>children can't have heroes of the opposite sex
Why are feminists so sexist?

Also as a guy with three sisters who all had Ghostbusters outfits and were obsessed with the film as kids, I call this argument null.
>>
>>72020770
>Read. The. Articles.
I did. There is literally nothing in there that proves that young girls think they can't be something because of male characters in films.

There are statistics in the articles, but not about the thing being asked of you.
>>
>>72021346
>>72021432

You are literally reciting a line from a piece of media catered to men "GI Joe"

Did you know that? Probably not. It's not your fault for now knowing, you've been the default for so long.

It's psychology bud. At the core, it's a sense of belonging. America is a "melting pot" yet 90% of the movie superstars are white men. Does this hurt people? Yes, it asserts that the default American is a white male, women are only there to be saved by them and get fucked by them, and peopel of other races are "outsiders"
>>
File: cia.gif (863 KB, 277x300) Image search: [Google]
cia.gif
863 KB, 277x300
>>72017255

Little girls who need heroes aren't the issue, OP. It's crabby 30-something bloggers and "journalists" who can barely contain their hatred for men, due to a long history of having shitty judgement and dating shitty boyfriends. Why should I give a fuck what they think? They can hide behind little kids all they want, it's still obvious they're using it as a device to keep crying about men like twattish losers.
>>
>>72021416
that was good too, but a bit lacking in things like characters and dialogue. I get that it is trying to be subtle/obtuse, but it could have used better characters.

Really good movie though, anyone who didn''t "get it" might be retarded considering it was pretty obvious.
>>
>>72021447

I'm just gonna stop at this point because you must be trolling.
>>
>>72017255
>women are so stupid that they can't empathize with someone unless they have the same reproductive organs

Feminists are incredibly misogynist.
>>
>men mad women just won't go back in the kitchen: the thread
>>
>>72021077
I know there was a fan film but those are always shit.
And when the japs do their own adaptations of manga/anime, usually they suck.
>>
>>72021432
>Why are feminists so sexist?
Is it feminist or people who manufacture controversy and clickbait articles?

I've got to many of my own problems to muster a dusty fuck about identity politics or opression of nonexistent people. If you have the kind of free time to make that your pet project youre a self involved twat. There are children who are starving to death in the world, unjust laws, state sponsored murder of the innocents, etc.

How about before we tackle the problem of what pronoun xer would like to be called we feed and clothe the homeless, or find homes for shelter pets, or paint my garage? You know, something constructive.
>>
"movies" for rotten brains
all of them
>>
why can't she get new heroes? Why are her heroes a shoddy remake of other heroes?
Oh that's right, because Ghostbusters 2016 isn't about the feminist agenda at all, it's a moneymaking scheme by safe-betting executives who saw that third wave feminism is all the buzz now and tried to capitalize. All this girl power shit is just playing pretend.
>>
>>72021471
But I like female and minority characters when they're well written. I don't look up to any fictional characters as a representation of "me" because I have enough confidence in myself that I don't need to look to the media to tell me who I am.
>>
>>72021510
>San Diego State University that found that females comprised a paltry 12% of protagonists in the top-grossing films of 2014
>In secondary roles, females are underrepresented, comprising 29% of major characters and 30% of all speaking characters
>A larger percentage of male characters were shown in the workplace — 59% to 41% — while 85% of men had identifiable jobs, compared to 75% of women. Sixty one percent of male characters were identified only by their professional roles, whereas only 34% of females have that kind of designation. In contrast, 58% of females were identified by the roles they assume in their personal lives such as wives or mothers. That’s the case for only 31% of male characters.
>Women are also younger than men on screen; the majority are in their 20s (23%) and 30s (30%). Men over 40 accounted for 53% of characters whereas women that age represented 30%
>the past 17 years, the number of women directing the 250 top-grossing films declined by 2%
>In films with at least one female director or writer, women comprised 37% of all speaking characters, but in films written and directed by men, they represented 28% of speaking characters. Moreover, 39% of protagonists in films from female writers and directors were women, whereas women were 4% of the lead characters in films from male filmmakers.
So there we have ALL the statistics from one of your links. Now tell me which one of those addresses the question asked?

And the other article
>50 per cent of theatregoers may be female

And I won't even bother with the third one because that is about race, and nothing to do with the discussion here.

So go ahead, show me which statistic there backs up your claim that "Young girls think they can't be ghostbusters because they saw a man as a ghostbuster"
>>
>>72021732
You literally only have the privilege to say that because you're a male who's been told his whole life that his opinion matters. You'll never be convinced by my argument because you fundamentally refuse to believe your status in the United States puts you at an advantage above others. You won't even consider it. It's not an argument worth having unless you attempt to see things from the perspectives of other people.
>>
>>72021757

You're being trolled you fucking idiot. Stop clouding this thread you just read three feminist articles several times over because someone lied to you. How fucking thick can you be.
>>
>>72017255

If its for that little girl why did they make it such shit?
>>
File: 1468552478091.jpg (30 KB, 539x552) Image search: [Google]
1468552478091.jpg
30 KB, 539x552
>>72021338
So there's art for profit and then there's art? You could see that red flag from outer galactic orbit.

I'm glad my intentional contradiction wasn't lost on you.

Communism does not equal Marxism. Your understanding of two separate terms is laughable.

>They're consumers with money and they demand representation

So women have always been bigoted against men and can only now discriminate through finance?

Ultimately you are arguing identity politics. Perhaps it is because I am "autistic", but I don't understand the fundamental difference between a black man/women blowing up the Death Star and a white man/women doing the same. Saying we "need" one or the other is Marxist. Splitting art into categories is Marxist. You are a Marxist.

Because Mozart was commissioned by nobles to write his symphonies does that mean his work is not art?

You're obviously not an artist and I recommend you shut the fuck up about art because you have no understanding of it. I am an artist and you disgust me you utter embarrassment of a civilized being.
>>
>>72021884
>I'm not retarded I was just trolling you
Nice try. You lost the argument, deal with it.
>>
>>72021838
But my opinion doesn't matter.
>>
>>72017255
Hey, I'm getting too old to be edgy or being called a 'cuck' so I'll just state my honest opinions.

I hope she does get some heroes. I hope Wonder Woman will turn out to be a great movie for her, I hope by some miracle some studio manages to make a great Sailor Moon live action someday, I hope the My Little Pony movie doesn't pander too much to bronies and is something she'll like a lot, and I hope she'll get to see an original female lead comedic action sci-fi movie that isn't a shitty half-assed genderbent version of a male one.

"Ghostbusters (2016) is for this awesome little lady."

If she's so awesome why are they punishing her with the new Ghostbusters movie? She deserves better.
>>
>>72021937
screen cap'd for r/4chan

>>72021979
Okay I lost the argument. lol. You read 3 articles over and over again I just copied and pasted from 5 seconds on google. But nah, you won. lol.

>>72021999
When was this said? Projecting much?
>>
>>72021937
I agree with you 100%
Can you please explain to me why that is marxist though?
Isnt marxism just basically "class struggle is inevitable"?
I never got why breivik accused everyone of being marxist either.
>>
>>72021937
also screencap'd for r/iamverysmart

lol
>>
can you please shut the fuck up and NOT mention Karl Marx/Marxism because 1- you obviously don't know what the fuck you're talking about 2- he doesn't deserve being in the same thread with a ghostbuster movie
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 36

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.