[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>she was the best one huh, didn't see that coming
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 1456062799124.jpg (101 KB, 529x529) Image search: [Google]
1456062799124.jpg
101 KB, 529x529
>she was the best one

huh, didn't see that coming
>>
RELLY?
>>
For a time /tv/ liked Leslie Jones when it was revealed she was the most decent person on set and the other members were spoiled shits. Honestly, she seems like a nice person deep down.
>>
>>72012441
Fuck off, you pathetic cuck.
>>
>>72012367
literally all the summary reviews don't even mention her top lel
>>
>>72012441
Post link to article
>>
>>72012367
How hard did she have to peg Paul Feig to get a role in this movie?
>>
>>72012494
Because they've been praising Wig and McCarthy for ages now
>>
I have no doubt they used her loudest most obnoxious scenes for the trailers in a flimsy attempt to get the black audience.
>>
>>72012511

I don't have it or remember it, but there was an article posted a while ago implying leslie was the nicest actor of the bunch on set while the other 'two' were spoiled and unpleasant to work with. Just trying to google this brings up too much shit I don't want to bother to sift through.

>>72012472

You're stupid.
>>
>>72012472

>hurrr she's a nigger you can't like her!!

Fuck off to /pol/ you inbred, virgin neckbeard.
>>
>>72012367
I agree should had such great lines as 'arggghhhhhhh get out mah friend', "awww hell naww', and 'power of pain compels you'
>>
>>72012367
AWWWW
HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLL
NAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWW

haha! I'm just happy ghostbusters shitposting has finally replaced BVS shitposting, wew
>>
>>72012367
Remember when the airplanes shot at her?
>>
>>72012877
XD
>>
>>72012757
Dont you have some cops to shoot Jamal?
>>
>>72012981
>implying there's anything wrong with shooting pigs
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.