[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What was her fucking problem?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: Everyb1004.jpg (34 KB, 393x223) Image search: [Google]
Everyb1004.jpg
34 KB, 393x223
What was her fucking problem?
>>
She was married to a giant manbaby who never really grew up.
>>
File: This.gif (446 KB, 300x186) Image search: [Google]
This.gif
446 KB, 300x186
>>72012006
>>
>>72011983
she was a female
>>
>le women are smarter than men and have to put up with their dumb husbands in every sitcom trope
>>
Raymond is a piece of shit who put golfing and his mother before his wife.
>>
>>72012225

Simpsons started this
>>
>>72011983
Her husband couldn't satisfy her sexual needs
>>
File: honey.jpg (35 KB, 309x445) Image search: [Google]
honey.jpg
35 KB, 309x445
>>72012544
>Simpsons
dawg...

I think The Flintstones was the first cartoon to do it though?
>>
>>72011983
Debra was a saint for putting up with Ray and his family for so many years. In reality that marriage would have broken down years before the show ended.
>>
>>72011983

Unhappy housewife that spent her days stewing about how miserable she was because her entire life was basically about being the family maid. She took it out on her husband.
>>
They were both horrible partners and deserved each other. I thought the show was pretty good at showing she was just as flawed as Raymond in her own way.
>>
>>72012594
>making excuses for emotional and physical spousal abuse
>>
>>72012225
MAN SMART

A woman is... smarter!

MAN SMART

A woman is... smarter!
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.