[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have great news. Undisputed was a great series and the fourth
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: scottadkins_large.jpg (97 KB, 680x851) Image search: [Google]
scottadkins_large.jpg
97 KB, 680x851
I have great news. Undisputed was a great series and the fourth instalment is set to release september 1st and is another boyka film.
Fucking can't wait, Boykas redemption was awesome.
>>
>>72011706
Undisputed 1 - 3 , 2 - 3 especially were the best fight movies made. I look forward to the upcoming film.
>>
>>72011706
Cool.
>>
>>72012772
You obviously haven't seen them.
>>
File: 1468399408529.gif (4 MB, 295x222) Image search: [Google]
1468399408529.gif
4 MB, 295x222
>>72012835
>>
>>72011706
Boyka V Turbo?
Hype
>>
>>72013128
I'm hoping they bring in characters from the previous movies and boyka and turbo eventually face off.
It'd be sweet if they brought in someone from the first movie despite second being almost like a reboot.
>>
>>72013782
Oh and Gaga. It'll be a disappointment without Gaga.
>>
File: scott adkins-ninja-345.jpg (128 KB, 800x1139) Image search: [Google]
scott adkins-ninja-345.jpg
128 KB, 800x1139
>>72011706
Based Scott Adkins.
>>
>>72011706
>fourth instalment is set to release september 1st

Got a source? I can't find anthing about an actual release date.

I'm really looking forward to it.
>>
>>72013811
>Gaga
Yes, please.
>>
>>72014583
When looking up undisputed series on google there was a fourth named boyka : undisputed set to release september 1st 2016.

Though completely unrelated to these fight movies the others that I've watch tonight is pre destination ( time travel of a person in a loop that starts a women, gives birth and destroys her shit so has to become man, becomes man that knocks up her younger self while telling her story to a bartender who is her future self now with a new appearance who kicks things off and is a time travelling counter terrorist ), another good movie I watched before it was the last man from earth. ( a caveman who never ages, partially tells his story to his colleagues as they share a last drink and try to figure out whats going on as he is emptying house and sights set on new location. Comfy films etc.

But yea it said on google the fourth undisputed movie is set to release soon and is named boyka.
>>
>>72015442
Though I'd recommend the undisputed series first, second the man from earth and third pre destination.
>>
>>72015442
IMDB says the release date is September 1, 2016. It's weird how the official website and facebook page don't promote that date, though.

I guess it may be true but I'll leave room for it not to be.
>>
>>72016010
Agreed.

Lets hope for the best.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.