[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Stormwind sent literally all of their remanding legions to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: 694158_027.jpg (29 KB, 314x240) Image search: [Google]
694158_027.jpg
29 KB, 314x240
>Stormwind sent literally all of their remanding legions to the dark portal

What is preventing him from burning Stormwind to the ground at this point?
>>
Did you miss the last scene of the film? The Azeroth forces united to form the Alliance.
>>
>>72007768
the writing
>>
funny you should mention that
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9To3QSxwAmQ
>>
i wish garona was my mom
>>
they only sent 50 guys
>>
>>72007870
>they only sent 50 guys

>SEND EVERYTHING WE GOT
>>
>>72007840

She was so hot in the movie
>>
File: latest.jpg (68 KB, 648x432) Image search: [Google]
latest.jpg
68 KB, 648x432
>>72007803
>The Azeroth forces united to form the Alliance.

Nigga do you know how long it would take to get their combine armies down to Stormwind to help?
>>
File: 140535556762.gif (427 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
140535556762.gif
427 KB, 480x360
>>72008047
>not thinking with portals
>>
>>72008064
>implying they got portal tech since their main mage (Medivh) "died"
>>
>>72007768
>>What is preventing him from burning Stormwind to the ground at this point?

That's what happened at the end of the first game. Orcs burned it to the ground.
>>
>>72008187
>That's what happened at the end of the first game. Orcs burned it to the ground.

Yes, which is weird that they didn't in the film. Makes me wonder if this will be the opening scene in the next film.
>>
>>72008047
ever heard of a ship???

jesus christ
>>
>>72008205
probably as a flash back. i think its going to start off with thrall already an adult and its the beginning of the second war
>>
>>72008217
>ever heard of a ship???

Do they have enough ships to transfer all those troops? In the film, they said the orcs were attacking Kul Tiras, the island kingdom. Which means they are attacking the Kul Tiras navy. How would they spare ships if the Horde is attacking them on the sea?
>>
>>72008272
>probably as a flash back. i think its going to start off with thrall already an adult and its the beginning of the second war

Thrall wasn't an adult until after the second war and before the third war.

Personally I would like to see thrall as a kid being trained by blackmoore.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.