[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The UE takes this from 5/10 to 7/10 easily.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: ultimate-edition3-d95bb.jpg (100 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
ultimate-edition3-d95bb.jpg
100 KB, 500x632
The UE takes this from 5/10 to 7/10 easily.
>>
You can't shine a turd.
>>
6/10 to 8/10 for me
>>
The ultimate (for me) raised its score to 8/10
>>
already 8/10 for me UE made it 9/10

still want to see Snyder's ultimate 4 hour cut though. that must be a true orgasmic kino experience
>>
>>72005343
literally just more filler scenes that would just drag the movie out and make it more boring than it already is. if there was anything remotely important or cool in that extra hour, you bet yiur ass they would have put it in the UE
>>
WB can't edit for shit. I'm kinda tempted to watch the MoS director's cut now to see what they left out there.
>>
File: Zack Snyder.jpg (263 KB, 670x377) Image search: [Google]
Zack Snyder.jpg
263 KB, 670x377
>>72005422

>more boring

let's take into context what Snyder's tasks are. He is given a task to create a movie that:

1) an origin movie for Justice League
a) this will include scenes and character development for Batman, Superman and Wonder Woman
b) have the 3 team up to serve as a basis for Justice League - obviously this has to be a super villain since how can any human stand against 3 superheroes?
c) have that super villain be engineered by human to serve its origin and for connecting with the human personas of Superman and Batman

2. have a continuity to Superman's actions after the Man of Steel - this includes the political aspects of having an uncontrollable god exist in the presence of humans and its spiritual implications as well

3. Introduce Batman and relate him to Superman

4. Be distinctly different from Marvel movies - tackle the serious side of having heroes among us

Given this ginormous task, it’s amazing how Snyder was able to make it all work in his film. To cover all this points would take about 4 - 4 1/2 hours and I feel that if given the freedom Snyder would have done it so. A task of this magnitude would have failed Kubrick but Snyder has done it, although we admit this is not his best work but I would have loved to see what he could have done in a 4 hour epic Director's cut of Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice ™.

I'm excited to see more of Snyder's work. I'm not trolling I really do. Even his adaptation of The Fountainhead, but I really wish I could see it in Snyder's intended form. Not getting cut down to what the studio wants. A 4 hour Fountainhead and Justice League and see it in Snyder's vision would be amazing to see.
>>
>>72005272
>people actually like this movie
>>
>>72005725
We call them patricians
>>
Apologize

>>71980504
>>
>>72005272
4/10 to 6/10 for me. Theatrical cut is unwatchable dreck.
>>
>>72005272
the movie just should have been Batman v Superman. the first 2/3 of the movie is great and it completely falls apart in the last 1/3 when they immediately become best friends and team up to fight a giant cgi piece of shit
>>
I still dont get it why Batman knew Superman would come if he lit the bat signal.

Also Batman suddenly becoming friends with Supes is still bad. asking bats to save his mother instead of saying save martha would have been tons better.

but the 1st act was more coherent knowing Lex planned all those bullshit so we know he knows both bruce and clark are batman & superman respetively.
>>
>>72005272
>>72005290
>>72005295
>>72005343
>>72005481
>>72006527
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c

no it goes from a shitty 1/10 movie to a 1/10 shitty movie that is 30 min longer.
>>
>>72007225
If he knows why doesn't he just tell people?
>>
>>72007256
Here's a pity (you)
>>
>>72007323
ty
still bad movie
>>
almost 10/10 tbqh

but forced Justice League scene was dumb

so 9/10
>>
>>72007256
>whispering so your parents don't hear you swear
>>
>>72005272
You mean 10/10 to 11/10
>>
>>72007544
not quite. I can redo it screaming like Bodan if you want
>>
I watched this movie without preconcieved notions last night and I thought it was great outside of the el flasho scene which was completely out of place and the doomsday fight which was just shit, it's not a perfect movie but the reviews giving it 3/10s are fucking retarded since this has much better direction, coreography, cast, production values and soundtrack than any marvel movie to date and those ones get 8s and 9s all the time.
(not shitting on marvel movies mind you, they are well made for what they are, but the difference in average scores is baffling)
I think most people hating this movie are dc fans actually, since it's so different from the comics with batman being unhinged and lex being crazy mark zuckerberg. I never gave a shit about DC which is probably why I enjoyed man of steel and this one.
The email scene was also stupid but not as stupid as people made it sound, sure it's just an out of context set up but it's followed up on in the epilogue, and for all we know Lex got it from hacking the government servers or whatever the fuck. It's not like the flasho scene which is there and doesen't connect to anything else in the movie.
Now granted, this may all be just because I watched the UE without watching the theatrical cut, for all I know the theatrical cut is just that shitty
>>
>>72005481
This guy gets it
>>
>>72006610
This
>>
>>72007225
>I still dont get it why Batman knew Superman would come if he lit the bat signal.
Supes literally told him.
>>
The theatrical version was more Kino

I remember seeing it, checking with you guys and immediately leaving. The difference with EU is negligible and you people are fucking idiots. It was always good
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.