[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How the FUCK did this get snubbed by the Emmy's? I don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: leftovers.jpg (154 KB, 620x919) Image search: [Google]
leftovers.jpg
154 KB, 620x919
How the FUCK did this get snubbed by the Emmy's? I don't get it. I honestly don't. They even had some good black actors/actresses in the second season.

Do they have something against Lindelof?
>>
Do you expect anyone to have kino taste besides /tv/
>>
Nobody watches it

Remember, the Oscars and Emmys are not voted on by critics, but hundreds and thousands of average idiots who watch what is advertised to them
>>
>>71999552
It's too good
>>
>>71999552
people dont understand it because the answers arent hand feed to you, and a bunch of times u never know why somthing happens probably fucks some people off, they gotta think and come up with there own answers
>>
File: 1416863539363.jpg (209 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
1416863539363.jpg
209 KB, 800x778
BANEPOSTING WILL NEVER DIE!~
>>
>>71999737
This right here.

It's unfortunate, but true. Just like JUSTIFIED. The Emmys are just like the fucking Grammys. Its all a popularity concert that sometimes, just sometimes, nominates decent shows.
>>
>>71999976
thnx for bumping the thread.
>>
>>71999998
The Grammy's are even worse. They're almost 100% bought and sold. Every year the same names are nominated, and most of those same names perform on the boradcast
>>
>>71999552
I honestly hate sounding like an autistic pretentious hipster, but people just don't get it. I say this because every normie I know that tries to watch it complains about not understanding it. The fact they compare the plot to nonsensical shit like "Lost" and "The Event" is ridiculous.

The Leftovers really is one of the best shows ever. It's just plain amazing. I remember thinking how amazing the first season was, hoping it wouldn't go down in quality in the second, but it got even more amazing. It's just perfect.
>>
>>71999552
>boring show with stale acting, zero original ideas, and completely devoid of visuals got passed over for actual good shows

yeah, I wonder why that is...
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.