[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Finished watching this an hour ago. Did he do it?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
Finished watching this an hour ago. Did he do it?
>>
who gives a fuck. it doesn't effect my life in any way
>>
Wrestlemania
>>
Yeah he fucking did it, what are you, retarded?
>>
File: image.jpg (42 KB, 670x376) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42 KB, 670x376
Did he ever get to watch Wrestlemania?
>>
>>71992744
>americans
>>
He pretty obviously did, although the police also blatantly planted evidence and destroyed his nephew's life to assure they got the conviction because they had a grudge with him.

The documentary is really about the justice system's handling of his case being so horribly corrupt and dishonest, rather than if he was wrongly convicted.
>>
>>71994828
A good act does not wash out the bad, nor a bad the good, ser Davos.
>>
I think it was the Prize
>>
yes. and even though he was framed the first time the cops targeted him because he was a complete creep with a history of sexual abuse, so it's not like it was some crazy coincidence
>>
>>71995628
the masketta man?
>>
>>71992723
It was the ex. The fact that he had deleted messages from her voice mail, had access to the crime scenes without police supervision and indications that the remains in the burn pit were moved still don't sit right with me.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.