[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
cool shit to say before a fight >You Won’t Have Eyes Tonight;
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10
File: Achilles.png (432 KB, 1366x568) Image search: [Google]
Achilles.png
432 KB, 1366x568
cool shit to say before a fight

>You Won’t Have Eyes Tonight; You Won’t Have Ears Or A Tongue. You Will Wander The Underworld Blind, Deaf, And Dumb, And All The Dead Will Know: This Is Hector. The Fool Who Thought He Killed Achilles
>>
Why was achilles so smug? He knew hector HAD to fight him, no choice
>>
>>71992597
He was an asshole
Hector didn't even want to fight he just wanted to go home and be with his wife
>>
File: wonafite ? .png (487 KB, 1366x694) Image search: [Google]
wonafite ? .png
487 KB, 1366x694
>>71992597
he lost his favorite gay sex partner, it meant a lot to ancient greek warriors

also

>wanna fite ?
>>
>>71992549
Only one true answer.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_GySm8Rnfeo
>>
File: yourpunishmentmustbemoresevere.jpg (6 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
yourpunishmentmustbemoresevere.jpg
6 KB, 480x360
>>
File: 1419912014695.jpg (86 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1419912014695.jpg
86 KB, 640x360
>>
>PREPARE TO DIE
>>
File: BMRjWPT[1].jpg (53 KB, 799x342) Image search: [Google]
BMRjWPT[1].jpg
53 KB, 799x342
>>71992549
Tossup between:
>I used to fuck guys like you in prison.

>You're kinda pretty. I don't know whether to fight you, or fuck you!"
>>
>>71992597
>Why was achilles so smug?
Because he was well aware of the fact that he was a nigh unstoppable killing machine that was here to kick ass and fuck boi pucci, and his boi pucci just got killed.

Achilles was an insufferable cunt (like literally every other main character in the Iliad save Odysseus, who is just always based as fuck) and spent most of his time sulking in his own private camp.
>>
>>71993460
>(like literally every other main character in the Iliad save Odysseus,
hey don't you dare talk shit about Diomedes like that.
>>
>>71993101

not. yet.
>>
>>71993510
Fair enough, but almost everyone in the entire epic is just such a shithead that you kind of want everyone to lose. Cuck faggot Menelaus and his whore of a wife ruining everything. Hail Eris.
>>
File: ezekiel.jpg (46 KB, 500x386) Image search: [Google]
ezekiel.jpg
46 KB, 500x386
>"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he, who in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon thee."
>>
File: bloodsport.png (234 KB, 543x665) Image search: [Google]
bloodsport.png
234 KB, 543x665
>you break my record, now I break you like I break your friend
>>
File: ingio montoya.jpg (24 KB, 625x321) Image search: [Google]
ingio montoya.jpg
24 KB, 625x321
Hello. My name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.