[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
malcolm in the middle
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
>it's the If Boys Were Girls episode
>>
File: 1421195338366.jpg (51 KB, 960x955) Image search: [Google]
1421195338366.jpg
51 KB, 960x955
>>71990646
i don't get why hal turns fat
>>
>>71990744
I think the idea was that a man living in a house filled with girls is probably going to start emotionally eating to deal with the stress.
>>
>>71990866

but he was stressed with the boys too
>>
>>71990893
Yeah with all girls, he'd be dealing more with psychological stress.

It's why Lois has the upper hand with the boys because she can manipulate them and use psychological tricks and they have no idea what the hell she's doing, and why in the fantasy she's fooled by the girls, one of whom says something like "you can't beat us, we know how you think!"
>>
>>71990646
I think we know who is playing Dan 'Dick like a beer can' Schneider in the biopic
>>
>>71991150
great memory, anon.
>>
Which episode is the one where he gets Lois fat?
>>
>>71991361
Future Malcolm
>>
>>71991150

growing up with nothing but sisters sounds like hell
>>
>>71990646

this episode fucked me up for quite some time desu
>>
File: latest-4.jpg (19 KB, 605x409) Image search: [Google]
latest-4.jpg
19 KB, 605x409
>>71990646
>it's a Cynthia is a titty monster episode
>>
>fem Malcolm was Lisa Foiles
>fem Dewey was Jennette McCurdy
Well shit.
>all these humongous production photos of a show from over a decade ago
Pick one.
>>
>>71992405
That's gotta count as cp
>>
>>71992434

If you're a moron, yes.
>>
This is the single greatest MitM episode of all time
>>
>>71992405

Renee

>I’m not pregnant, because I know that sex is wrong, and immoral, and fun

wew
>>
>>71992114
>I bet she has a really fat butt!
>I'm gonna make beeping noises whenever she backs up!
>>
>>71990646
probably the best episode.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.