[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>ITT: The best milkshake-core films Really into milkshakes
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
>ITT: The best milkshake-core films

Really into milkshakes but getting one means leaving the house.

Any films featuring or based around milkshakes to satisfy my urges?
>>
>>71987911
>but getting one means leaving the house
anon learn how to cook something other than hot pockets
>>
>>71987911
I could tell you, but then I'd have to charge
>>
>>71987961
That's the only problem you have with his post? Wow.
>>
>>71987961
>cook
>milkshake

m9
>>
>>71987911
>drinking the dairy jew
>>
File: blood.jpg (17 KB, 562x269) Image search: [Google]
blood.jpg
17 KB, 562x269
>>71987911
>>
>>71987961
I could cook one, but i don't have any milk around atm.

I think it's a pretty key ingredient m8
>>
File: 632_002.jpg (72 KB, 892x620) Image search: [Google]
632_002.jpg
72 KB, 892x620
The Village People musical has you covered https://vimeo.com/25615524
>>
>>71988884
This is the only real answer
>>
>>71988044
>dump some vanilla ice cream, a tablespoon of cinnamon, five ice cubes and a cup of whole milk in a tall glass
>microwave for 3 minutes

viola.
>>
>>71989302
>>microwave for 3 minutes

wtf

you can use a blender
>>
>>71989353
Heat blends better. You just let it cool on your counter for a few hours and you're good to go.
>>
File: 5d6.jpg (28 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
5d6.jpg
28 KB, 600x600
>>71989302
>microwave
>>
Reminder that the milkshake thing in TWBB is based on truth

>Fall's acceptance of bribes for the leases resulted in the Teapot Dome scandal. During congressional hearings concerning the scandal in 1924 he said something which was later adapted into the 2007 film There Will Be Blood:

>"Sir, if you have a milkshake and I have a milkshake and my straw reaches across the room, I'll end up drinking your milkshake."

>The investigation found Fall guilty of conspiracy and bribery, $385,000 having been paid to him by Edward L. Doheny. Fall was jailed for one year as a result—the first former cabinet officer sentenced to prison as a result of misconduct in office.

ywn drink a delicious 1924 milkshake, drink it up
>>
>>71989483
>let it cool for a few hours
But I want a milkshake now ya dingus
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.