[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
CALL ME SLOWPOKE, BUT
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: 10-cloverfield-lane-featured.jpg (55 KB, 770x442) Image search: [Google]
10-cloverfield-lane-featured.jpg
55 KB, 770x442
So
What
It was ALIENS all along?
In both movies?
>>
who gives a shit? jew jew abrams literally took a diff flick, input some ufos and slapped cloverfield on it

movie is a snore, mew is the only reason you guys care
>>
>>71984937

Clover was in the bottom of the sea, more Kaiju than alien and doesn't really qualify as extraterrestrial. Cloverfield 10 was straight up Ayys.

I'm guessing Abrams is planning a trilogy where Earth is attacked by creatures from three possible places, space, the sea and maybe another dimension in the third linking them all together.
>>
>>71984994
I don't disagree with you, but I thought I'd ask for more /tv/ insight.

Movie was ok. Don't mind that I downloaded it.
>>
>>71984937
They said Cloverfield is going to be an anthology series. Like Twilight Zone. There's no relation outside of possible easter eggs I'd imagine
>>
>>71985065
That's fucking dumb.

For what purpose?

Marketability?
>>
Best sci-fi thriller of 2016
>>
>>71984937
Most overrated movie of 2016, so far
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ey-oqKUW2Q

It sucked
>>
>>71987131
How can it be shitty if it has Feels Goodman in it?
>>
>>71987657
It's not shitty it's perfectly fine and well made, It's just not as brilliant a movie as everyone thinks it is. because it's overrated. ive heard people saying goodman should get an oscar for it. i mean thats a little much
>>
>>71987888
Didn't realize it was hyped this much, don't pay much attention, but I thought it was pretty enjoyable, and actually payed off without making it a shitty twist ending where John Goodman was just psycho.
>>
>>71988106
OH SHIT FORGOT SPOILERS

SPOILERS DON'T READ
>>
>>71988149
It's a little late for that, isn't it?
>>
File: Check 'em.jpg (60 KB, 948x711) Image search: [Google]
Check 'em.jpg
60 KB, 948x711
>>71988211
I-I'm sorry

At least I can check your dubs
>>
>>71985065
So far it's all linked by the Tagruato company.

The Japs caused Clover to rise out of the depths, and an offshoot satellite company found the aliens and caused Howard to go full prepper because no one believed it was ayylmaos.
>>
>>71984937
this movie sucked balls, 1h25 of something no one gives a shit about, and then, out of nowhere, WOW ALIENS
>>
>>71984937
Nothing to say it was aliens in the first one.

All the talk about the two films being tangentially linked was bullshit essentially.

They slapped the name Cloverfield on this for marketing purposes, thats it
>>
>>71988255
witnessed
>>
I took it to mean that the monster from the original was phase one of the attack and the event that triggers Goodman into firing up the bunker. The gas was phase 2 and by the time mew gets out the AYYY LMAOs have invaded properly. Hopefully the third is called Operation Cloverfield or something and is the invasion force vs some. operator as fuck resistance fighters.
>>
>>71988533
Dubs thread?
>>
>>71988211
>>71988255
>>71988533
DUBS TRAIN
>>
>>71988414
exactely
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.