[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick question guys, I was wondering if Magneto is powerful enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 1265x776) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 1265x776
Quick question guys, I was wondering if Magneto is powerful enough to defeat all the Autobots, Decepticons, all 13 Primes including Optimus with the matrix of leadership, the Predicons, all Combiners, Metrotitan and all of the Citybots, Primus and Unicron, the entire Stardestroyer fleet, the Galactic Empire including the Deathstar... And the Borg collective? I need to know.
>>
Quick answer: yes
>>
Concur
>>
>>71983861
Controlling metal must get tiring. He could get overwhelmed.
>>
RIP Duke Nukem's balls.
>>
>>71983956
Magneto's power is to control electromagnetic energy, not metal, which is why he can use a magnetic field to induce electrical current in non-ferrous metals, turning them into electromagnets. (Which is why they use plastic the jail him in the movie, instead of aluminum) In fact he can even manipulate the individual magnetic fields of all atoms, Magneto can do a lot more besides magnetism if he applies himself.
>>
File: CircuitBreaker.jpg (148 KB, 391x675) Image search: [Google]
CircuitBreaker.jpg
148 KB, 391x675
>>71983861
Fun Fact: Transformers comics had a version of Magneto for a while in the 80's.
>>
>>71984446
Does that mean he can fuck with ionic bonds on a molecular level?
>>
>>71984985
house of m magneto can do some crazy shit.
>>
>>71983861
Movie magneto? He probably couldn't defeat a baby autobot.
>>
>>71986305
You don't think he could tilt the deathstar and Fire it at unicron?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoPDDQWRFhc
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.