[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Wow, this shits actually really good. Why does nobody talk a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: image.gif (57 KB, 596x380) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
57 KB, 596x380
Wow, this shits actually really good. Why does nobody talk about this masterpeice? https://youtu.be/BicfmOG2L4w
>>
>>71980218
Really good dub. It's like Samurai Pizza Cats. They didn't give a fuck.
>>
>>71980218
too many people thinking the dub ruins the show and being butthurt
>>
Shin-Chan's voice is terrible, he sounds like a downie
>>
Am I the only one who thinks that Kazama's potential is being hampered because he's in Yoshinaga's class? I feel he would fit much better with the children in Matsuzaka's class.
>>
>>71980218
To be a man you must have honor
>>
HE'S THE KID WITH THE ANT IT CHEWED SHIN CHAN

What did they mean by this?
>>
I'd tell you to go to /a/, but given that the scripts are completely rewritten, I should tell you to go to /co/.

Joking aside, it bothers me how Ghost Stories gets all the attention just for being more obviously rewritten, even though this is so much funnier that there's no comparison. I had this naive hope at one point that they'd do one of the Shin-Chan movies, but it never happened. In fact, the show's final season didn't even air on Adult Swim. They had to premiere it on Hulu.
>>
>>71980218
I remember this being on the local kids channel and me laughing my ass off.as a kid Wasn't he always chasing adult women or something? I don't remember exactly as it was so long ago, but I remember enjoying it.
>>
File: Ebichu.gif (413 KB, 490x368) Image search: [Google]
Ebichu.gif
413 KB, 490x368
>>71980218
You should try Ebichu.
>>
>the original Japanese version has like a 1000 episodes

Fucking ching chongs man.
>>
>>71983055
It's massively popular among poo in loos too
>>
>>71980218

Is the show meant to be obscene? Or is it just dubbed to change everything?
>>
>>71984204
I think a little of both. I mean the kid does shake his bareass regularly.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.