[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you HYPED yet ? Chris Hemsworth plays Aaron Bayle, a high
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: chris-hemsworth.jpg (35 KB, 598x376) Image search: [Google]
chris-hemsworth.jpg
35 KB, 598x376
Are you HYPED yet ?

Chris Hemsworth plays Aaron Bayle, a high profile Hitman living in Tokyo. Aaron's targets include CEO's, politicians, activists, mafia bosses etc . His character is serious, dedicated, concentrated and disciplined, making him the perfect Assassin for any difficult task.

Aaron Brayle isn't the typical 30 something year old guy working as bank executive and living in a loft in Tokyo, no ,he is a high profile Hitman with absolute dedication for work. With no friends or family he can't be distracted or show emotions while he completes his work, he is a cold and calculating assassin with no remorse or ruth. Since Aaron it totally and absolutely dedicated for his work he can/won't try to build a relationship with someone, his career is too important for him in order to let someone in his private life and play with his emotions. One of the most important aspects of his character is his sense for perfectionism, he calculates every single variable and aspect in order to complete a perfect and failureless assassination in order to satisfy his client and his own personal ego.

>Director: David Fincher

>Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin
>>
Fuck you and your fake bullshit.
>>
>Chris Hemsworth plays Aaron Bayle, a high profile Hitman living in Tokyo.

No, that sounds fucking terrible
>>
>>71973714
too bad it's fake but I wish this was true
>>
>>71973714
>Chris hemsworth acts

Into the trash
>>
>>71973714

Has Chris Hemsworth been stealing Jason Statham's scripts?
>>
>>71973714

>ends up falling in love with a woman and 50% of the movie revolves around saving her

no thanks western fucking shit movie making
>>
>>71973778
>Since Aaron it totally and absolutely dedicated for his work he can/won't try to build a relationship with someone
>>
>>71973792

they say that in every fucking action movie with this kind of character you retard. it's never true because in testing they find out it doesn't hit enough of muh female demographics

no studio would ever greenlight that script because not enough jewbucks earning potential.
>>
>>71973809
>they say that in every fucking action movie with this kind of character you retard. it's never true because in testing they find out it doesn't hit enough of muh female demographics
>no studio would ever greenlight that script because not enough jewbucks earning potential.

>Johnn Wick had literally less than 5 minutes of a love story
>>
Yea, except Hemsworth is a fuckin Dingus
>>
>>71973834
John Wick was relatively low-budget and came from a studio that tends to favor creative freedom
>>
>>71973834

i've never even heard of Johnn Wick, that says everything about what kind of movie it is. probably closer to bollywood than hollywood
>>
>>71973888

>i've never even heard of Johnn Wick

Seriously? how long have you been on this board?
>>
>>71973888
>I've never even heard of john wick

A-are you lost?
>>
>>71973714
It might work as a camp comedy kind of thing. Like if it revolves around his life as a gaijin assassin in Japan.

Otherwise it sounds very predictable. I can already see him falling in love with his hot neibough or the local cafe waitress.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.