[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
FUCK THE FANS LMAO ITS 2016
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: 1468130888239.jpg (10 KB, 292x400) Image search: [Google]
1468130888239.jpg
10 KB, 292x400
FUCK THE FANS LMAO ITS 2016
>>
DUDE LET'S DESTROY THE CANON OF AN ALREADY WELL-ESTABLISHED CHARACTER BECAUSE PROGRESSION LMAO!!!!
>>
Leave Simon alone, man

Dude is based and he just wants the best for all of us
>>
>>71973898
Fuck off Nick he's betrayed you the worst.
>>
Why not a gay Scotty? Why not Sulu/Scotty?

I guess Peg is okay with gay characters has long as it's not him playing the part. So brave.

But really, Chekov was gay as fuck, not Sulu. Sulu was always a manly pussycrusher.
>>
>>71973898
he hasnt been based since post 2004. he cucked himself when he got into hollywood
>>
What is this thread about?
>>
They should have made Scotty gay.
He's already being played by a faggot so they're half way there.
>>
Why what happened? I remember hearing he was helping pen Beyond, but the one or two promotional materials I saw, Pegg seemed like he was barely restraining open resentment of the project. I doubt there's much of what Pegg wanted in the film, but I'm sure his version of Star Trek would be "boring," and can't have that for a mainstream movie.
>>
>>71973964
There are no gays in Russia. Only manly men being manly and hetero.
>>
He got worse as his career went on. Hot Fuzz and SOTD were his best.
>>
>>71973326
>impying that anyone who like the abrams shitfest re-invention could ever be a real Star Trek fan.
>>
>>71973326
I think the most surprising thing is that George Takei himself responded to the decision by saying that Sulu shouldn't be gay since it went against Roddenberry's vision. Then Simon came back with ''The reason Roddenberry didn't do it was because it was the 60s, that's all''.

That's just disgusting.
>>
>>71973326
Wasn't Pegg against making Sulu gay though?
>>
>>71975730
It's 2016 though
>>
>>71975741

sounds like it was his idea actually, they went to Takei and he was like "Uh, no?"
>>
>>71975741
No.

He pushed it.

Takei didn't want it.
Roddenberry didn't want it.
Fans, probably wouldn't care if not for Takei.
>>
>>71973326
>doesn't do anything for the character
>push it like it's hottest shit ever
fuck man, I'd be fine with it being a glancing remark, maybe have Kirk comment on how Sulu always hangs around boys on shore leave or smth, but this is just retarded
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.