[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of The Deer Hunter?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: deerhunter01.jpg (41 KB, 560x249) Image search: [Google]
deerhunter01.jpg
41 KB, 560x249
What does /tv/ think of The Deer Hunter?
>>
boring as fuck

yeah i fail the pleb filter on that one i guess.
>>
Vietnam stuff was good, rest was boring shit.
>>
Its too slow by today's standards. But, a bit like Taxi Driver, the movie stays with you and projects long term impressions.
>>
>>71973110

>survive Russian Roulette literally for YEARS

What are the odds of that even happening?
>>
everything but the vietnam stuff dragged on past its welcome.
>>
>>71973138
>the rest was bad
Fuck you. Fuck. You. The wedding and the rest of it were not bad. The wedding set the stage to show how much the war changed them, and how, while they hadd everything taken from them, everyone else just moved on like it was fucking nothing.
>>
File: b4XU3fb.png (2 MB, 1065x902) Image search: [Google]
b4XU3fb.png
2 MB, 1065x902
>>71973213
>>71973165
>>71973138
Kill yourselves
>>
>>71973169

about 50%
>>
>>71973138
>>71973165
>>71973213
Really? I watched it recently and while i liked the Vietnam part, I thought the third act and the story of the Mike and Nick's relationship was much better. The first act was pretty weak though but I still found it great.
>>
>>71973138

this opinion is in my opinion the quickest way to spot a full on plebeian
>>
>>71973110
Great fucking movie. RIP Cimino.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.